PDA

View Full Version : US Timeline Warehouse 13 - Season 2

Tezcatlipoca
08-07-2010, 01:20
Syfy's "Warehouse 13" returned in the US this week for a second season, airing on Tuesday nights.

http://www.syfy.com/warehouse13/

This season will feature a cross-over with Eureka! :)

Eureka's Neil Grayston will appear in a W13 episode as his Eureka character "Fargo", while W13's Allison Scagliotti will appear in a Eureka episode as her W13 character "Claudia".

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/05/19/eureka-and-warehouse-13-team-up-for-first-ever-crossover-episodes/20100519syfy01/

[Eureka cast members Joe Morton, Erica Cerra and Niall Matter have appeared in W13 episodes in season 1, but as different characters, not their Eureka characters]

And after having Joe Flanigan (Stargate Atlantis), Mark Sheppard (BSG, Firefly, Dollhouse) and Michael Hogan (BSG) guest starring in season 1, season 2 will feature Jewel Staite (Firefly, Stargate Atlantis) and Sean Maher (Firefly), and has already had an appearance by Jaime Murray (Hustle, Dexter).

Paul
13-07-2010, 22:39
Excellent start to the new series - nice to see Claudia and the other assistant both in the clear.

As for H.G.Wells .... Nice ...... :D

Tezcatlipoca
13-07-2010, 23:15
Yes, very nice :D Sadly wearing more clothes than when she was in "Dexter" though.

zing_deleted
14-07-2010, 00:07
good start to S2 glad to see S1's finale storyline wrapped up and a new main baddie introduced

Tezcatlipoca
15-07-2010, 01:43
I'd have liked to have seen more of Myka in the catsuit this week :D

I really like this show. It's just... fun. Plus the leads have good chemistry... and of course Joanne Kelly is super-gorgeous.

Paul
21-07-2010, 17:27
I'd have liked to have seen more of Myka in the catsuit this week :D
Oh yes ... :naughty:

Tezcatlipoca
09-09-2010, 01:15
I wonder how long HG Wells will be in it?

Myka was super-hot in 1961.

Tezcatlipoca
15-09-2010, 23:10
Oh, HG, why? :(

Paul
15-09-2010, 23:18
Indeed, what is HG up to (I bet it has something to do with her daughter).

Heading for an interesting finale next week ..

Tezcatlipoca
15-09-2010, 23:34
Yeah, perhaps W2 had an artifact which she thought could help her save her daughter somehow.

The W2 thing was obviously all a set up just so she could gain access to it, but I wonder about her existence as a whole in our time... was it *all* about getting into W2? Is that why MacPherson freed her & why she then tried to re-join the Warehouse team? Has *everything* since we first saw her been part of the plan leading to this?

---------- Post added at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

Oh, & I loved the Lara Croft outfit.

"I checked, & this is what modern British archaeologists are wearing" :D

Hah, & the fact that while Pete saw Kelly, and HG saw her daughter, Myka's "happiest thing" was to be at work with a complicated case file! :D

Paul
15-09-2010, 23:39
Oh, & I loved the Lara Croft outfit.

Oh yes :naughty:

Tezcatlipoca
18-09-2010, 14:03
Renewed for a 3rd season: http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010/09/warehouse-13-renewal-confirmed.html

Also, like Eureka, there will be a Christmas special this year.

Paul
18-09-2010, 14:13
Good :D

Kymmy
18-09-2010, 14:16
:tu:

Tezcatlipoca
09-12-2010, 02:03
The Christmas Special aired this week in the US, on Syfy :)

It's either not part of the continuity, or is set "somewhere within season 2".

Tezcatlipoca
18-02-2011, 00:12
When it gets closer I'll split this off as a season 3 thread, but for now...

Remember how Myka left at the end of season 2? :(

Well, it seems that she has been replaced :(

'Smallville' vet joining 'Warehouse 13' (http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/smallville-warehouse-13-ashmore/)

Warehouse 13 has a new agent.

Former Smallville actor Aaron Ashmore is joining Syfy’s summertime hit as a series regular.

Ashmore will play Steve Jinks, a young ATF agent with an ability to tell when somebody is lying. Jinks is recruited by Mrs. Frederic (CCH Pounder) to be Pete’s (Eddie McClintock) new Warehouse 13 partner as they search for mysterious artifacts.

A big part of what made the show, for me, was the chemistry between Pete & Myka. Oh, & it also didn't hurt that Joanne Kelly is gorgeous.

If Joanne/Myka has left for good, & is not going to be in it regularly as Pete's partner anymore, then that pretty much kills the show for me :(

Maggy
18-02-2011, 01:09
When it gets closer I'll split this off as a season 3 thread, but for now...

Remember how Myka left at the end of season 2? :(

Well, it seems that she has been replaced :(

'Smallville' vet joining 'Warehouse 13' (http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/smallville-warehouse-13-ashmore/)

A big part of what made the show, for me, was the chemistry between Pete & Myka. Oh, & it also didn't hurt that Joanne Kelly is gorgeous.

If Joanne/Myka has left for good, & is not going to be in it regularly as Pete's partner anymore, then that pretty much kills the show for me :(

It is a shame but there were/are too many women in the series.Better to have gotten rid of the quiet one that barely does anything.

Trouble is now it will just be a buddy,buddy series.

cimt
18-02-2011, 07:58
There's nothing on the internet about her leaving unless something happens to her in the first episode.

Paul
18-02-2011, 23:00
Shame I guess, but I much prefer Claudia anyway.

Since this comes back in the summer, I think it should be a Season 3 thread now. Its not really about S2.