View Full Version : Anybody got a Email address for a high up manager at Virgin

Telford240
05-07-2010, 20:43
Any help would be appreciated

kwikbreaks
06-07-2010, 09:52
http://www.connectotel.com/marcus/ceoemail.html

VM CEO is listed.

If you need higher try god@heaven.com or the marketing director is satan@purgatory.com.

weesteev
06-07-2010, 11:12
Haha, have to admit that was pretty funny!

Telford240, how about you share your issue, we may be able to help?

Telford240
06-07-2010, 11:29
Hi Fellas

I have had a email already and a phone call from the chief exec office today, Result. They are going to sort it

pip08456
07-07-2010, 13:58
there's an email adress on this site but it's best to write a hard copy letter Mod Edit to remove spam link..

Which just happens to be a third party and has nothing to do with VM.

broadbandking
07-07-2010, 23:52
Hi Fellas

I have had a email already and a phone call from the chief exec office today, Result. They are going to sort it

What are they going to sort out?

Telford240
08-07-2010, 15:23
They have sorted out my Internet that has been playing up for 6 weeks that had required 3 Engineers and was still not fixed all to do with my power levels, ceo made sure it was fixed yesterday.

pip08456
08-07-2010, 19:34
Glad you are happy now, it's a pity it takes resorting to the CEO's office to get these problems resolved.

Telford240
09-07-2010, 12:11
Yeah last 24 hours had a stable upstream power level so looks like ceo got the job sorted fast for me, just cant understand why this took 6 weeks to sort in the first place

whiten
25-02-2011, 08:39
Hi Telford 240, seems you had some sucess with contacting the ceo, please can you advise me the contact details you used. It has been 3 months now I have not had a fully functioning TV service, and the fact it only took you 6 engineers to resolve yuor problem seems like a dream. Complaints have been lodged with Virgin, but no-one has contacted me within the timescales they promised, and last weeks engineer said he'd call me on Tuesday to make sure it was working now, but no call and still not working...
Any help to get someone at Virgin to take ownership of the fact I am paying for a service I am not receiving would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Peter_
25-02-2011, 09:13
Hi Telford 240, seems you had some sucess with contacting the ceo, please can you advise me the contact details you used. It has been 3 months now I have not had a fully functioning TV service, and the fact it only took you 6 engineers to resolve yuor problem seems like a dream. Complaints have been lodged with Virgin, but no-one has contacted me within the timescales they promised, and last weeks engineer said he'd call me on Tuesday to make sure it was working now, but no call and still not working...
Any help to get someone at Virgin to take ownership of the fact I am paying for a service I am not receiving would be appreciated.
Thanks.
This address is in the links above it is for the CEO's office neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk and it is in the public domain.

StevenJohnson
25-02-2011, 16:28
They have sorted out my Internet that has been playing up for 6 weeks that had required 3 Engineers and was still not fixed all to do with my power levels, ceo made sure it was fixed yesterday.

Might tell him about mine then, a few bods on the VM forums tell me that my Upstream Power Level of 56.7 dBmV is to high... but when I ring VM to check they say it's all fine... :confused:

Peter_
25-02-2011, 16:30
Might tell him about mine then, a few bods on the VM forums tell me that my Upstream Power Level of 56.7 dBmV is to high... but when I ring VM to check they say it's all fine... :confused:
Is it staff on the forum if so ask them to book an engineer as you get no joy when calling in.

StevenJohnson
25-02-2011, 16:35
Is it staff on the forum if so ask them to book an engineer as you get no joy when calling in.

Thanks Masque, do you think that is high? I have no idea what acceptable levels are!

Not staff, just regular customers who seem to know their stuff, I was hoping for an official report from staff and hoping maybe they would book something for me...

Peter_
25-02-2011, 16:37
Thanks Masque, do you think that is high? I have no idea what acceptable levels are!

Not staff, just regular customers who seem to know their stuff, I was hoping for an official report from staff and hoping maybe they would book something for me...
It is on the high side and most agents should be checking your connection and if the is an issue book an engineer.