PDA

View Full Version : 3 Engineers and still not sorted,

Telford240
04-07-2010, 20:58
I have had 3 engineer visits all because I have reported my upstream power levels on a night hitting 61 but the times they have come out and checked my power levels have been below 55 and could not do anything, This weekend has been a nightmare and I have hardly had any connection at all, in fact the ready light on my modem is keep flashing then will be ok for a bit and also the light is flashing on my V+ Tv box and staying on and flashing since yesterday, just checked my power level again and its showing 61, is this because of the weather and what else can i do ??

Thanks

Simon

browney
04-07-2010, 21:38
I've got an engineer coming out tomorrow for my internet as I'm getting high upstream power so I hope he see's it. Also when I phoned tech support the lady wrote in the notes the problem is mostly at night.

Just to add. Their seems to a influx in people getting high upload power problem recently. or is it just me?

Telford240
04-07-2010, 21:45
Well if they check your power levels and they seem normal they will do nothing, they have change my coax cable and give me a new modem but im convinced the problem is with my street cab, just wish they would have a look, upstream on a night is just way to high