PDA

View Full Version : Problems when the temperature rises ..

smurf5599
06-06-2010, 12:31
Hi all,

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but every time the temperature rises to about 25 degrees or more my internet connection is lost. I'm in Medway / Kent and it did start happening last year but i didn't twig there was a link.

My TV service is not affected and as soon as the temperature drops in the evening it comes back on , I know if I arrange a tech visit and its not hot everthing will be fine.

Anyone have any ideas on solving this one ?

Thanks

pip08456
06-06-2010, 13:05
The temperature rise causes a change to your power levels and is perfectly natural. However if your power levels are boarderline this could tip them over the edge causing loss of connection.

This is not a definitive reply as you have not provided the levels but ring in for them to be checked when it is occuring and an engineer should be able to sort it.

Digital Fanatic
06-06-2010, 13:11
Hi all,

Don't know if anyone else has seen this but every time the temperature rises to about 25 degrees or more my internet connection is lost. I'm in Medway / Kent and it did start happening last year but i didn't twig there was a link.

My TV service is not affected and as soon as the temperature drops in the evening it comes back on , I know if I arrange a tech visit and its not hot everthing will be fine.

Anyone have any ideas on solving this one ?

Thanks

Could be your cab in the street is over-heating.. you will need to report it when it happens so the Outage Surveillance Team can see the issue.

Have any of your neigbours had a similar problem?