PDA

View Full Version : Virgin staffers what does this mean?

Itshim
12-05-2010, 16:11
Posted as new because I dont want to remove kit & drive to shop. If this is the root of my problem. Happy is not the right word but will sit back & wait if it is.

ticket 1260050 NTLworld can not log in

Would this mean a loss of connection? & the need to reboot to get it back?:dunce::confused:

Andrewcrawford23
12-05-2010, 16:40
Posted as new because I dont want to remove kit & drive to shop. If this is the root of my problem. Happy is not the right word but will sit back & wait if it is.

Would this mean a loss of connection? & the need to reboot to get it back?:dunce::confused:
i recongise the ticket number what is the issue your having and i will try remember if it is relaed but i aint in today so cant check for you but will try advise the bes ti can and df or mas can update alter with moe detaisl asusming there in today

Itshim
12-05-2010, 19:20
i recongise the ticket number what is the issue your having and i will try remember if it is relaed but i aint in today so cant check for you but will try advise the bes ti can and df or mas can update alter with moe detaisl asusming there in today

If you go to its not true AV sender-messes up internet is it? (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33664998-its-not-true-av-sender-messes.html)

it relates to that . my guess it doesnt but I would like to sure:bigcry:
& thank you

Peter_
13-05-2010, 07:58

A closed ticket for an Email issue on the NTL platform.

Andrewcrawford23
13-05-2010, 08:29
If you go to its not true AV sender-messes up internet is it? (http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33664998-its-not-true-av-sender-messes.html)

it relates to that . my guess it doesnt but I would like to sure:bigcry:
& thank you
Not the one i was thinking of

Itshim
13-05-2010, 09:00
Thanks for looking. I guess the two problems I have were/are nothing to do with it. Sad really I thought one might get sorted! back to the drawing board