PDA

View Full Version : 1 Month and no Phone

isaac_624
07-05-2010, 12:32
Hi,

I joined Virgin Media on April 10th. I had ordered all 3 services but there was an issue where they did not give me the phone. With this, they also did not give me my two months free. I finally got ahold of someone to help me with this and said they will send someone out on the 28th of April.

On the day, a person came out and said there was a networking issue down in the box and he has to transfer this over to networking. He also said that the network manager will call me to explain more and assured me that before the weekend, we will have our phone.

This is now the NEXT weekend, I never heard from the network manager. I have called in three times now, with no new information. No one can tell me when the phone will be hooked up AND I am still being charged for the TV and Broadband (at a higher rate since I do not have phone). I have spent 25 pounds calling in to get this sorted.

Does anyone have any suggestion on how I can get this resolved? I am tired of being promised something will happen and nothing has.

Thanks