PDA

View Full Version : Portsmouth maintenance?

JChristie
06-05-2010, 18:05
Anyone know if there is any maintenance going on in the Portsmouth PO4 area? I currently have no Internet connection (posting from phone) and the connection state on my modem currently reads 'In Progress' and has done for the past 2 hours.

This has this has happened a few times over about 3 weeks or so, and apparently I'm not the only one after talking to friends in the area.

Thanks

Maggy
06-05-2010, 18:20
Anyone know if there is any maintenance going on in the Portsmouth PO4 area? I currently have no Internet connection (posting from phone) and the connection state on my modem currently reads 'In Progress' and has done for the past 2 hours.

This has this has happened a few times over about 3 weeks or so, and apparently I'm not the only one after talking to friends in the area.

Thanks

According to this (https://national.virginmedia.com/service-announcements/serviceInfo?serviceId=3&type=F) the only problems are with a slow running ADSL service.Can't see anything on the service status pages otherwise.

Have you actually rung the Service Status Number and checked? 0800 561 0061

If there is nothing noted then I suggest that you contact VM and raise the issue with them...151 from a VM landline otherwise 0845 454 1111 from any other line.

soup dragon
06-05-2010, 19:09
been on line all day, no issues