PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow North G22 G21 no Connection

jwt1
16-04-2010, 11:09
Still a complete outage in the G21 G22 area this is the second 48 hour period in a week. Virgin/ntl shows no problems but they know it and have cancelled 2 engineer visits due to it. They reckon it could talk a good few days of not a week to fix but simply have shut down there fault lines for telephone numbers in the area. Kind of shows the whole attitude of the company. Nor are they planning to refund for service lost as customer service just informed me if i expected that I should be with someone else.

John

jwt1
16-04-2010, 14:13
nows being tokl that they know of a fault in the cable but that there is no timeframe for it to be fixed but that it could be longterm and that if you phone up it will make no differencee. That they will then insist on making an engineers but another depaertment will then just cancel it. The know it is affecting a number of people in the area but there is sttill nothing they can do but they will still charge you for the non supplied service anyway. I still regard that as theft and fraud. I intend serving a small claims case against them for the costs and losses at the same rate they threaten us with. ie £10 a time.

John

Okonski
23-04-2010, 17:47
No they don't! If you tell them when services cease, they credit you the amound due. You DO have to ask/remind them though.