PDA

View Full Version : US Timeline Big Brother USA : Season 12

iFrankie
06-04-2010, 04:08
I absolutely love the USA version of big brother and i always find away to watch it, i would prefer it if they put it back on E4 like season 4 and 9, this season doesn't start until June/July.

Why don't they show it here anymore? and if you have watched it which do you prefer UK V USA?

Pierre
06-04-2010, 15:38
The US version is very much like Survivor and is more of game show, rather that people watching, which is what the UK version is.

I think I prefer the US version, in so far as all the double dealing and alliances also the contestants are less likely to e wannabe z listers.

Essentially the two shows are similar in name only and can't really be compared on a like to like basis.

iFrankie
06-04-2010, 17:35
The US version is very much like Survivor and is more of game show, rather that people watching, which is what the UK version is.

I think I prefer the US version, in so far as all the double dealing and alliances also the contestants are less likely to e wannabe z listers.

Essentially the two shows are similar in name only and can't really be compared on a like to like basis.

Yeah thats what i like about the US one, you see them form alliances ect, they have over priced tasks which are great, and each episode is better than the last

Sasha222
06-04-2010, 18:25
I prefer the U.S.A. one as well because there is more thought gone into the tasks and they dont sit around all day twiddling there thumbs. A lot of back stabbing goes on as well from the time they go into the house and a lot of scheming as well. I only saw it on e4 once. Cant remember which season that they showed but at the end all the ones who were voted of went into the another house and voted for the winner. Do they still do that.

iFrankie
07-07-2010, 01:36
Big Brother launches on Thursday, July 8 on CBS. It will air three nights weekly - Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday - from Sunday, July 11.

Housemates revealed

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/s69/big-brother-usa/news/a235988/in-pictures-meet-the-big-brother-12-cast.html

Cannot wait!

iFrankie
19-07-2010, 05:25
It started last week, ya can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrnoJMUxbdU so far i think its amazing!!

“A new batch of HouseGuests will move into their new home and begin the most challenging game of their lives, but there is a giant twist. One HouseGuest is playing a completely different game and the rest may just get played. Underhanded, unscrupulous and unexpected. Its time for another summer of Big Brother.” Julie says in the opening, hinting at Big Brother’s latest twist to shock the HouseGuests.

Thirteen HouseGuests entered the House, among them several fans of the series who have watched since Big Brother 1. After a little meet and greet Julie calls the HouseGuests to the living room to announce the latest twist the “Big Brother Saboteur.” The Big Brother Saboteur’s goal is to make the game harder than ever before. The Saboteur’s goal is to wreak as much havoc in the House as possible while keeping his/her identity a secret from the rest of the Housemates.

After Julie calls the HouseGuests in the living room she reminds them of Big Brother’s motto “Expect the Unexpected.” Then she asks the HouseGuests if they want to win the game which they all respond “Yes!”. “Really,” Julie asked, “all of you want to win?” Again all the Housemates responded “Yes!” with Annie giving a puzzled look.

Julie then informs them that a Saboteur is among them, and that the Saboteur’s mission is to cause havoc in the House she explains that the Saboteur is eligible to win Head of Household and the Power of Veto but his/her goal is not to win the game. The Saboteur may target individuals, a group of Housemates or the entire House. If the Saboteur is able to keep his/her identity a secret and avoid eviction for the first five weeks the Saboteur will win $50,000 (the same amount of prize money given to the runner-up.)

Julie then informs them they are part of the most challenging Big Brother ever. Then a message from the Saboteur was played into the House:

“HouseGuests, I am the Big Brother Saboteur. I advise each of you to watch your back, I can and will strike at any time. Any plans you have coming into this game have been turned upside down. ask yourself this will the Saboteur living in the House can anyone be trusted?”

Shortly after the HouseGuests competed in their first Head of Household competition. The HouseGuests divided into two teams of six, one HouseGuest was excluded and became the mascot. Andrew volunteered to set out of the competition, making himself ineligible to become Head of Household but was given immunity from the first eviction.

Each team will jump off the platform and jump onto a giant hotdog, using pullies the team will pull that member across to the finish line. If a team member falls off the hotdog they must start over. The first HouseGuest from the winning team to cross the finishing line first will win $10,000, second to land $1,000, third $100, fourth $10, fifth $1 and the final HouseGuest to land on the other platform would win Head of Household.

Annie was first for the yellow team and claimed the $10,000 prize while Monet from the red team was first and claimed their $10,000 prize. As Big Brother released ketchup and mustard onto the HouseGuests, the hot dog became harder to hold on to . Ragan was the second member for the yellow team to cross while Lane was second for the red team. Kristen and Brendon were the third members for the red and yellow teams to cross the finish line.

During the next pass Britney, for the red team, fell off the hotdog in the middle of the pass and injured her knee. Kathy attended to Britney until a medic entered the House to examine Britney’s injury. Julie then informed the Housemates that the medic advised to pull her out of the Head of Household competition. Because of this, Big Brother allowed Britney to trade places with a team member that already crossed the finish line but the yellow team chose her replacement. They chose Kristen to swap with Britney and the competition resumed with Kristin and Matt on the red team crossing before Rachel, Kathy and Enzo. Hayden was the last to cross for the red team. Since the red team managed to get all their members to the finish line they won the competition and Hayden became the first Head of Household.

At the end of the episode Julie informs the public on how they can help the Saboteur by sending in sabotage ideas and the Saboteur will pick one to execute. However the Saboteur is on his/her own for the first week. To kick things off Big Brother provided the Saboteur with some assistance by turning off all of the lights inside the House while the HouseGuests were in the living room. Britney thought there were technical difficulties while Enzo thought it was the Saboteur. Andrew decided to play pranks to scare his fellow Housemates while the lights were out and Brendon thought this was Big Brother’s way of saying time for bed.

When the lights returned, the Saboteur played another message to the HouseGuests:

“If you weren’t so afraid of the dark you may have caught me. Thanks for making this sabotage so easy. I padlocked the storage room door where all your food and supplies are kept. but don’t worry there is plenty of slop in the kitchen to go around. sleep with one eye open HouseGuests assuming you can sleep at all.”

The HouseGuests began to think of the latest sabotage with Hayden finding Brendon suspicious and Enzo finding Andrew’s story odd.

At the end of the episode Julie revealed that the identity of the Saboteur will be revealed on Thursday, July 15th during the first live eviction. Who is the Saboteur? Who will Hayden nominate for eviction?