PDA

View Full Version : Where do I stand with my contract?

Chad
26-03-2010, 17:26
I'm sorry if I haven't posted this in the correct area.

I'm looking for some help from someone who knows about VM contracts when it comes to upgrading / downgrading service.

My current package is:

Broadband Size: XXL
TV Size: XL
Phone: M
V+ Service
Additional V Set-top Box
Price: £67.99 per month

In December I changed my broadband connection from Large to XXL. I've since noticed I'm not using the broadband to its full potential. It's more bandwidth than I really need. It's also dawned on me I use the telephone much more than I thought I did. My monthly bills are averaging £100 - £110 per month.

In reality for my requirements I'd be better on the VIP package. Is there any way I can change service even thought I've only had XXL broadband for 4 months? I'd be looking for a straight swap from my current service to VIP.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Dukefever
30-03-2010, 16:05
Providing that your deal is essentially upgraded and not downgraded you will have no problem. You will of course have to restart a 12month contract. Give them a call and see what they can do.

Duke

Rocksta
23-04-2010, 10:48
i may be wrong but the impression i get from your post is that you were on large bb then upgraded it to xxl without signing a new contract, thus meaning that you should be able to alter your package without need for a new contract

pip08456
23-04-2010, 12:28
It has to be remembered that a change in the package may involve a new contract so best to check with them first.