PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends

Terribabylove
19-03-2010, 10:55
I have animal crossing lets go to the city for the nintendo wii but dont no anyone else who has the game so im looking for friends. if you would like to add me here is my info.

FC: 5285-3585-8733
Town: Tezville
Name: Terri

Please send us a message so I can add you too, thanks x
Email - terrinfamily [ a t ] hotmail.co.uk

Chris
19-03-2010, 11:07
:welcome: to the forum Terri ... you're taking a risk putting your email address up like that, you're just going to attract masses of spam. I have made it unclickable, that may help a bit.

By the way, the best way to get to know people is to hang around the forum and take part in some of our discussions. Have a look round and get involved. :)

Terribabylove
19-03-2010, 11:36
:welcome: to the forum Terri ... you're taking a risk putting your email address up like that, you're just going to attract masses of spam. I have made it unclickable, that may help a bit.

By the way, the best way to get to know people is to hang around the forum and take part in some of our discussions. Have a look round and get involved. :)

Thank you, I didn't realize, im so careless sometimes lol. Do you want me to edit it and remove my email??

Chris
19-03-2010, 11:40
It's entirely up to you, it's your mailbox. ;)

Terribabylove
19-03-2010, 11:45
It's entirely up to you, it's your mailbox. ;)

lol, ok ill leave it for now but delete if anyone sends messages other than what iv requested :)

iFrankie
24-03-2010, 01:19
I have animal crossing lets go to the city for the nintendo wii but dont no anyone else who has the game so im looking for friends. if you would like to add me here is my info.

FC: 5285-3585-8733
Town: Tezville
Name: Terri

Please send us a message so I can add you too, thanks x
Email - terrinfamily [ a t ] hotmail.co.uk

this is a good website to find friends in animal crossing.

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/

Terribabylove
24-03-2010, 12:23
this is a good website to find friends in animal crossing.

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/

Thank you x