PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media Contact Details for complaints?

richardstallman
12-03-2010, 18:03
where do I get virgin media complaint department contact details???:confused:

Peter_
12-03-2010, 18:10
Customer Concern
PO BOX 333
Virginmedia
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9BB

Welshchris
12-03-2010, 18:15
u can also fill in an online form here....

http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/contact/complaint-feedback.php

richardstallman
12-03-2010, 18:22
thanks.

Are there any third party organization or watch dog type of place I can complain to?

Peter_
12-03-2010, 18:23
u can also fill in an online form here....

http://www.virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia/contact/complaint-feedback.php
Nice one I thought someone would have a direct link.;)

Welshchris
12-03-2010, 18:40
thanks.

Are there any third party organization or watch dog type of place I can complain to?

http://www.ispa.org.uk/complaints/page_40.html

richardstallman
12-03-2010, 18:44
this is good but what I really want is a third part organization to complain to as well as virgin media. I'm sure there must be some watchdog type organizations that collect complaints regarding ISPs...

anyone?

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

thanks for that, I think we both posted at the same time.

I found this website http://virginmediacomplaints.co.uk/

I will email them as well.

BenMcr
12-03-2010, 20:02
I found this website http://virginmediacomplaints.co.uk/
They certainly don't hold back on that site do they?!

speedfreak
12-03-2010, 20:08
They certainly don't hold back on that site do they?!

Apparently not!

I had the misfortune of speaking to him this morning regarding an important virgin broadband enquiry and he was not only useless but positively obtuse, obstructive and rude. he demonstarted complete inability and i would like the phonecall we had to be reviewed and something done. i would like to know exactly what measures are taken to address this shambollic behaviour of someone representing your company.

III
12-03-2010, 23:29

Richard, may we enquirer as to your fault or grievance, its my understanding that there are contacts available that could aid you.

aj1972
04-01-2011, 21:23

I contacted (today) by email the CEO of Virginmedia and was telephoned within 2hrs of it. As yet it is still to be resolved but have a Principle Technician coming out on Thurs (ooh lucky me!). I don't expect anything too much but it was a quicker way than the complaits forms I have tried on several occasions. Good luck!

Nopanic
04-01-2011, 21:28
I contacted (today) by email the CEO of Virginmedia and was telephoned within 2hrs of it. As yet it is still to be resolved but have a Principle Technician coming out on Thurs (ooh lucky me!). I don't expect anything too much but it was a quicker way than the complaits forms I have tried on several occasions. Good luck!

The CEO route is very direct and is dealt with by a very good team .. only thing is, if you use them without following the normal process you're basically shooting yourself in the foot ..

I wouldn't contact them unless you have tried all the other methods.

aj1972
04-01-2011, 21:36
The CEO route is very direct and is dealt with by a very good team .. only thing is, if you use them without following the normal process you're basically shooting yourself in the foot ..

I wouldn't contact them unless you have tried all the other methods.

Thanks for your response but exactly why am I shooting myself in the foot???
I have tried for several months to resolve the issues through telephone calls to customer services and following their complaints proceedure by email but all to no avail. In fact, the majority of complaints have not been logged according to the lady I spoke to earlier.

Nopanic
04-01-2011, 21:43
Thanks for your response but exactly why am I shooting myself in the foot???
I have tried for several months to resolve the issues through telephone calls to customer services and following their complaints proceedure by email but all to no avail. In fact, the majority of complaints have not been logged according to the lady I spoke to earlier.

You're not, you have followed the correct process and VM have let you down .. I fully agree you did the right thing ..

My comments are aimed at people who just try to contact them before even calling support ..:cool:

Chrysalis
06-01-2011, 11:32
The 2nd time I contacted the CEO office I went straight to them, they didnt ask me why but I explained why and they accepted my explanation which was I have no faith in the offshore support.

Nopanic
06-01-2011, 11:57
The 2nd time I contacted the CEO office I went straight to them, they didnt ask me why but I explained why and they accepted my explanation which was I have no faith in the offshore support.

Hey, I'm only offering suggestions