PDA

View Full Version : Moving home within contract

ZrByte
01-03-2010, 19:39
To set the scene.....We will be moving house in April and our contract doesn't run out until may. The new house we are moving to has no cable installed but is within a cabled area.
I have a few questions concerning the house move....
First thing is how much will it cost to have cable installed at the new house if we just move and keep our current account?
Secondly we have V+ Now, will that incur extra installation fees when we move to keep it?
And finally would it be cheaper to cancel the contract on the eleventh month to finish on the twelfth and come back to VM as a new customer at the new address? Taking advantage of special offers like free install etc.

I have had a quick look around the forum and I can't find an answer to my question. However, Mods feel free to move or close this if it is a duplicate and I've just missed it :D Thanks in advance.

BenMcr
01-03-2010, 19:46
1) Nothing but you will have to agree to a new 12 month contract at your new address if you take your services with you

2) No

3) Depends what your paying now - I think House Moves will normally move you onto the current ongoing price for your services

ZrByte
01-03-2010, 19:53
1) Nothing but you will have to agree to a new 12 month contract at your new address if you take your services with you

2) No

3) Depends what your paying now - I think House Moves will normally move you onto the current ongoing price for your services

Thanks for the swift answer. I think I can relax a bit about this now.