PDA

View Full Version : UK Timeline Big Brother UK - Series 11 Pre Launch Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Digital Fanatic
27-02-2010, 21:36
Thread to talk about the last series of Big Brother on Channel 4 in the UK. :)

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

From the other thread... I'm under the impression that the last series starts in late May? Is this correct?

Sasha222
27-02-2010, 22:27
Wish it was soon as Im starting to have withdrawals. Imagine when we dont have no big brother next year

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 00:17
Wish it was soon as Im starting to have withdrawals. Imagine when we dont have no big brother next year

I know me too :hyper:

I hope it's as good if not better than CBB was :)

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 00:31
They cant do the tree of temptation again but I hope they do something really funny like that and the next person dont ruin it like Jonas did like Jonas done because it would have been way funnier than what it was. All of them coped on when someone had a task from the tree after that

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 00:44
They cant do the tree of temptation again but I hope they do something really funny like that and the next person dont ruin it like Jonas did like Jonas done because it would have been way funnier than what it was. All of them coped on when someone had a task from the tree after that

Yeah something along thoses lines would be good... I liked the Tree of temptation, made me laugh.

I wonder if they'll change the house much?

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 00:59
Dont they usually have a different house for the summer show as they have a posh one for the celebs and the ordinary housemates just rought it. I noticed as well that they didn't have the tokens on this Celeb so I wonder will they bring it back for this one and the outside prision. Last year it was funny when Marcus and Freddie kept revolting against bb. It made the show funny

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 01:11
Dont they usually have a different house for the summer show as they have a posh one for the celebs and the ordinary housemates just rought it. I noticed as well that they didn't have the tokens on this Celeb so I wonder will they bring it back for this one and the outside prision. Last year it was funny when Marcus and Freddie kept revolting against bb. It made the show funny

Yeah, they do normally... was just thinking as it's the last they may jusy keep it the same as the CBB one...

I hope it's fun... I'd rather laugh than see too much fighting, although it can be entertaining :D

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 01:25
I like the inbetween. I dont like the fighting but I like someone to stand up for themselves in a positive way and an example was Alex if you had noticed was starting to stand up to Vinnie in a nice way and I think if it had been on longer then it would have become more noticable and also now that we have no live feed its hard to judge the full story and we will only get what they want us to see. I hope they are not in bed by the time live feed is on. The cbb housemates were beyond a joke this year. Sometimes they were in bed at half nine. They was only one good night that I can really think of and it was the time Heidi and Stephanie stayed up all hrs and they had a really good chat. It was Heidi starting to come out of herself and starting to interact with the others and then she was voted out. It was a shame because she was so funny. I dont suppose that bb have taken a contract again with Virgin for the red button. Is it to much to hope for

---------- Post added at 01:22 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

My fav of all time is Bb5. I loved Nadia and her lip glos bitches. They were so funny

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Nadia in the shower with her high heels on and also been chanined to Dan. And Michelle and Emma in the bedsit and they told big brother to give Victor cold showers. He was acting like a hard man but in the end it was so so funny when he went into the diary room and was nearly crying saying he would catch a cold if they kept giving him cold water when he was having a shower

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 01:33
I like the inbetween. I dont like the fighting but I like someone to stand up for themselves in a positive way and an example was Alex if you had noticed was starting to stand up to Vinnie in a nice way and I think if it had been on longer then it would have become more noticable and also now that we have no live feed its hard to judge the full story and we will only get what they want us to see. I hope they are not in bed by the time live feed is on. The cbb housemates were beyond a joke this year. Sometimes they were in bed at half nine. They was only one good night that I can really think of and it was the time Heidi and Stephanie stayed up all hrs and they had a really good chat. It was Heidi starting to come out of herself and starting to interact with the others and then she was voted out. It was a shame because she was so funny. I dont suppose that bb have taken a contract again with Virgin for the red button. Is it to much to hope for

---------- Post added at 01:22 ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 ----------

My fav of all time is Bb5. I loved Nadia and her lip glos bitches. They were so funny

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Nadia in the shower with her high heels on and also been chanined to Dan. And Michelle and Emma in the bedsit and they told big brother to give Victor cold showers. He was acting like a hard man but in the end it was so so funny when he went into the diary room and was nearly crying saying he would catch a cold if they kept giving him cold water when he was having a shower

Yeah if they are only giving us the late night live feed, there needs to be something going on!

Yeah Nadia was ace, loved her.... the high heels in the shower!! hahaha forgot about that... pure diva! :)

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 01:39
Do you think we will get the live feed back for the last one

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 01:41
Do you think we will get the live feed back for the last one

I doubt it :(

Would be good if I was wrong though :)

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 01:52
I liked Rachel and Mo as well. If you looked at the live feed it was and then the hightlights then it was like lookin at different people. They had Mo all the time in the hightlights asleep and Rachel just being boring. But in the live feed Mo was always cleaning and standing up for himself and Rachel also stood up for her self and suffered no fools. She was gutsy but in a good way and stood up to for her self as well and she was not a wanna be and just went in for the experience and just got on with her life when she came out of the house. I was really trilled for her that she won because she was herself all the way through

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

I doubt it :(

Would be good if I was wrong though :)

If they for the last time renewed the contract with Virgin would you know being Virgin Media employee :D

Ben B
28-02-2010, 13:53
What?! DF created the thread and not Frankie? I think I may collapse :D

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 14:22
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a204319/channel-4-apologises-for-jones-comment.html

Looks like another reason now to cut what little of big brother we have to shreds more and Vinnie Jones didn't have the gumption to say sorry himself but got his pubilist to do it for him.

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 16:50
I liked Rachel and Mo as well. If you looked at the live feed it was and then the hightlights then it was like lookin at different people. They had Mo all the time in the hightlights asleep and Rachel just being boring. But in the live feed Mo was always cleaning and standing up for himself and Rachel also stood up for her self and suffered no fools. She was gutsy but in a good way and stood up to for her self as well and she was not a wanna be and just went in for the experience and just got on with her life when she came out of the house. I was really trilled for her that she won because she was herself all the way through

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

If they for the last time renewed the contract with Virgin would you know being Virgin Media employee :D

ah if it was made available to VM I'm sure we'd take the live feed... alas it's Dreams Beds who sponsors the show now :)

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

haha... haven't seen Frankie posting for a bit... not in the posts I'm reading anyway. :)

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a204319/channel-4-apologises-for-jones-comment.html

Looks like another reason now to cut what little of big brother we have to shreds more and Vinnie Jones didn't have the gumption to say sorry himself but got his pubilist to do it for him.

It was a genuine slip up... but he should have apologised himself though! jeez :rolleyes:

You can't say anything on TV cos you'll get shot down in flames from somebody, yet the likes of Jan Moir can be as insulting as she likes in a newspaper? Doesn't make sense does it... :confused:

Ben B
28-02-2010, 16:53
I don't think a bed shop would take on the live stream, would be good if they did."Buy a bed from us and get a season pass to the BB live feed" :D

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 17:06
I don't think a bed shop would take on the live stream, would be good if they did."Buy a bed from us and get a season pass to the BB live feed" :D

hahahaha :rofl:

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 17:41
ah if it was made available to VM I'm sure we'd take the live feed... alas it's Dreams Beds who sponsors the show now :)

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

haha... haven't seen Frankie posting for a bit... not in the posts I'm reading anyway. :)

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

It was a genuine slip up... but he should have apologised himself though! jeez :rolleyes:

You can't say anything on TV cos you'll get shot down in flames from somebody, yet the likes of Jan Moir can be as insulting as she likes in a newspaper? Doesn't make sense does it... :confused:

It seems its Big Brother is the one who is really the target. They are nit pickin now at everyting and anything. After all things are going to be said that are outragous on the bbbm show so why watch it if your going to be insulted. Im not saying what was said is right but I have heard much worse said on other tv shows and nothing was said. When big brother is finished I wonder who will be targeted next

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Did Virgin not have the contract for live feed when other companys were sponsoring bb. How long was Virgin sponsoring the live feed. You could ask your bosses or the powers that be could they ask for the contract back again :D :D :D :D :D

MadGamer
28-02-2010, 18:13
I thought CBB/BB Series 10 was the last? Either way I won't be watching it regardless

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 18:17
Ya Cbb/bb are the last unless another tv company will take it up. Do you normally watch bb

Digital Fanatic
28-02-2010, 18:59
It seems its Big Brother is the one who is really the target. They are nit pickin now at everyting and anything. After all things are going to be said that are outragous on the bbbm show so why watch it if your going to be insulted. Im not saying what was said is right but I have heard much worse said on other tv shows and nothing was said. When big brother is finished I wonder who will be targeted next

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Did Virgin not have the contract for live feed when other companys were sponsoring bb. How long was Virgin sponsoring the live feed. You could ask your bosses or the powers that be could they ask for the contract back again :D :D :D :D :D

hahaha I wish I had that much influance on them :D :D :D

Yeah, the problem with the live feed is it's Channel 4 not providing it in the first place, not the TV platforms not making it available :(

Channel 4 ran it in to the ground in the end... such a shame :(

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

I thought CBB/BB Series 10 was the last? Either way I won't be watching it regardless

series 11 coming up this Summer is the last on Channel 4... other broadcasters are interested, so we may see Celeb BB coming back next year :)

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 19:31
I think that the brodcaster are going to wait and see if this summer version is any good and what the ratings are going to be like before they make a decision whether they take up where Channel 4 left of. Whoever takes it I hope they give us the live feed back

Halcyon
28-02-2010, 19:59

:cleader:

Sasha222
28-02-2010, 20:25

There's already a thread for people who dont like big brother. Think you have stumbled to the wrong one. If you dont like big brother then I dont think anyone is forcing you to watch it. I do nt like sport so I tend to stay away from the sport channels as nobody is forcing me to watch it and also you have a remote that came with your tv so you can avoid the e4 and Channel 4 when its on. It's getting tiring now people coming on the big brother thread slagging big brother of.

There's a lot of programmes that I dont like but I dont go to the threads and make negative comments about the things people like. Each to there own

iFrankie
02-03-2010, 16:44
Ah, what do we have here!, a bit early isn't it? lol

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

:( thats my summer of hosting out of the window LOL

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:34 ----------

From the other thread... I'm under the impression that the last series starts in late May? Is this correct?

Big Brother 1 14 July 2000 15 September 2000
Big Brother 2 25 May 2001 27 July 2001
Big Brother 3 24 May 2002 26 July 2002
Big Brother 4 23 May 2003 25 July 2003
Big Brother 5 28 May 2004 6 August 2004
Big Brother 6 27 May 2005 12 August 2005
Big Brother 7 18 May 2006 18 August 2006
Big Brother 8 30 May 2007 31 August 2007
Big Brother 9 5 June 2008 5 September 2008l
Big Brother 10 4 June 2009 4 September 2009

"Applicants for Big Brother 11 had to be 18 by May 2010 to audition for the show, however for Series 9 and Series 10 applicants had to be 18 by June in those years. It is therefore speculated that Big Brother 11 may start on or before Sunday 30th May 2010."

Sasha222
02-03-2010, 19:16
Welcome back Frankie. I posted the other night on the Celeb Big Brother thread and Digital Fanatic just helped me out by starting the new thread for big brother. Good to see you back again. Missed you :hugs:

Digital Fanatic
02-03-2010, 21:21
Ah, what do we have here!, a bit early isn't it? lol

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

:( thats my summer of hosting out of the window LOL

---------- Post added at 16:44 ---------- Previous post was at 16:23 ----------

Big Brother 1 14 July 2000 15 September 2000
Big Brother 2 25 May 2001 27 July 2001
Big Brother 3 24 May 2002 26 July 2002
Big Brother 4 23 May 2003 25 July 2003
Big Brother 5 28 May 2004 6 August 2004
Big Brother 6 27 May 2005 12 August 2005
Big Brother 7 18 May 2006 18 August 2006
Big Brother 8 30 May 2007 31 August 2007
Big Brother 9 5 June 2008 5 September 2008l
Big Brother 10 4 June 2009 4 September 2009

"Applicants for Big Brother 11 had to be 18 by May 2010 to audition for the show, however for Series 9 and Series 10 applicants had to be 18 by June in those years. It is therefore speculated that Big Brother 11 may start on or before Sunday 30th May 2010."

We were too excited to wait because it's the last one on Ch4 Frankie! :D

We were starting to discuss about what may happen in the last series and I thought it would be a good idea to start the thread early... didn't mean to tread on any toes? :blush:

Oooh so we are looking at about about 10 or 11 weeks to go! :D

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

This thread is for all us Big Bro fans... if you don't like BB, it's probably best to post in the other thread about it.. nobody is forcing you to watch or read about it, cheers :)

Sasha222
02-03-2010, 21:31

We were starting to discuss about what may happen in the last series and I thought it would be a good idea to start the thread early... didn't mean to tread on any toes? :blush:

I said the same thing as well
This thread is for all us Big Bro fans... if you don't like BB, it's probably best to post in the other thread about it.. nobody is forcing you to watch or read about it, cheers :)

iFrankie
03-03-2010, 07:30

no problem lol, im so looking forward to the final season, not long now.

Digital Fanatic
03-03-2010, 13:19
no problem lol, im so looking forward to the final season, not long now.

Hi Frankie07... nice to see you back on the Big Brother thread :group:

Yeah we are starting to get excited already! :hyper:

Sasha222
03-03-2010, 17:43
It cant come fast enough. Hope they have something funny again like the temptation tree

iFrankie
03-03-2010, 19:13
i hope they have the same kind of entrance like in the CBB one, i really liked that lol

Ben B
03-03-2010, 19:16
As long as they keep the da da da da da da duuuuuuuu music I don't mind

Sasha222
03-03-2010, 19:18
What kind of music is that. Never heard of that kind of music before

Ben B
03-03-2010, 19:25
What kind of music is that. Never heard of that kind of music before
The music on the titles! :D

Sasha222
03-03-2010, 19:32
Oh right. Thought it was new music that was after coming out that I never heard of

Digital Fanatic
03-03-2010, 23:15
It cant come fast enough. Hope they have something funny again like the temptation tree

Yeah., lots of good humour... loved the tree of temptation :)

---------- Post added at 23:15 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

Oh right. Thought it was new music that was after coming out that I never heard of

hahaha :p:

Sasha222
03-03-2010, 23:25
Obviously now they cant use that but hope they come up with something with a bit of imagination and keep the audience amused like they did with CBB

Sasha222
07-03-2010, 23:24
Does anybody yet have any idea when bb starts. Cant wait. I know it starts around hte time of the ending of Britain's got talent so anybody have any idea when that even starts so we can count the weeks to the start of bb. I'm getting very impatient

Digital Fanatic
07-03-2010, 23:47
Does anybody yet have any idea when bb starts. Cant wait. I know it starts around hte time of the ending of Britain's got talent so anybody have any idea when that even starts so we can count the weeks to the start of bb. I'm getting very impatient

ha ha.. no dates released yet.... :hyper:

Sasha222
07-03-2010, 23:59
I cant wait. My patience are running out. What did you think of Jade (R.I.P). I really liked her and she went through a hell of a lot growing up and turned out to be one fantastic mother. Cant believe already it's coming up to her first anniversary

Digital Fanatic
08-03-2010, 00:03
I cant wait. My patience are running out. What did you think of Jade (R.I.P). I really liked her and she went through a hell of a lot growing up and turned out to be one fantastic mother. Cant believe already it's coming up to her first anniversary

I liked her, she had a tough time growing up and was a succesful business woman up til the end of her short life... wow yeah, nearly a year now :(

Sasha222
08-03-2010, 00:05
What I liked about her was that she was honest and also there was no airs and graces about her and what you saw you got.

Digital Fanatic
08-03-2010, 00:07
What I liked about her was that she was honest and also there was no airs and graces about her and what you saw you got.

Yeah, very true :)

Stephen
08-03-2010, 00:07
Chances are it will start around the same time as last year.

Sasha222
08-03-2010, 00:09
What date did it start last year

Digital Fanatic
08-03-2010, 00:15
What date did it start last year

4 June according to Frankie :)

Sasha222
08-03-2010, 00:24
Sounds so so far away. I really hope they make it as good as CBB if not better as it's the last one. I suppose its to much to hope for that they will give us back the live feed :rolleyes:

Stephen
08-03-2010, 10:01
wonder what the final BB house design and decor will be :)

Digital Fanatic
08-03-2010, 11:28

They've got to go out with a bang... the Celeb BB decor was good. :)

wwe
08-03-2010, 17:45
i car't wait

Sasha222
11-03-2010, 19:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M31fnU66fI

Im really hoping that he wont get into the house because he would annoy me to no end. Just couldn't even watch all the clip. I think on the first eviction he would be voted out of the house

Digital Fanatic
11-03-2010, 23:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M31fnU66fI

Im really hoping that he wont get into the house because he would annoy me to no end. Just couldn't even watch all the clip. I think on the first eviction he would be voted out of the house

Oh dear... how annoying would he be! lol

wwe
12-03-2010, 00:21
Oh dear... how annoying would he be! lol

very lol

Sasha222
12-03-2010, 00:28
I really hope that they dont put people that act stupid just for the sake of it into the house because it will ruin bb. I think he is a show of and just putting on an act

Sasha222
15-03-2010, 22:35
Lady Sovs Mum passed away yes. http://twitter.com/ladysov/status/10463425529

(R.I.P) She passed away yes. Sad day for her espically as it was mothers day

Sasha222
19-03-2010, 00:03
http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/03/18/398276-big-brother-targets-aberdour/?

Why would they want to do this if they want to get away from reality tv and give up big brother and then do something like this. Beggars belief. At this stage I dont think they know what they want :dozey:

Digital Fanatic
19-03-2010, 08:26
Lady Sovs Mum passed away yes. http://twitter.com/ladysov/status/10463425529

(R.I.P) She passed away yes. Sad day for her espically as it was mothers day

very sad news for Lady Sov :(

---------- Post added at 08:26 ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 ----------

http://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/roundup/articles/2010/03/18/398276-big-brother-targets-aberdour/?

Why would they want to do this if they want to get away from reality tv and give up big brother and then do something like this. Beggars belief. At this stage I dont think they know what they want :dozey:

What is the point? They may as well keep Big Brother??? :confused:

zing_deleted
19-03-2010, 09:55
do you not think its strange that she wrote on Twitter possible within 1 hour of her mother dying????

Sasha222
22-03-2010, 00:26
Did anyone see the programme on Living Jade a year without her. It was so so sad

---------- Post added at 00:26 ---------- Previous post was at 00:17 ----------

I would love if they went back to the vegs and the chickens again and just a basic house and really uncomfortable beds so so uncomfortable that they would not be able to sleep and then we could some live feed and not like CBB this year when they all went to bed at between half 9 and 10 and by the time the live feed came on all we had was them all asleep

Sasha222
23-03-2010, 23:43
http://twitter.com/TotalBigBrother/status/10884829110

Hope this is true as then we wont have long to wait for it to start

iFrankie
24-03-2010, 01:23
Not long to wait now, they are certainly keeping quiet, by now we usually have some news or rumors.

Digital Fanatic
24-03-2010, 01:39
Not long to wait now, they are certainly keeping quiet, by now we usually have some news or rumors.

I know... getting excited now... not long :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

iFrankie
24-03-2010, 17:51
I know... getting excited now... not long :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

They best have a countdown! unlike the celeb one :D

Sasha222
24-03-2010, 19:40
You would think seen as this is the last one that they would have more about it by now and make a bigg fuss about it.

Sasha222
26-03-2010, 20:52
Our pre-BB site is coming very soon. Stay tuned!
9:17

Taken from bbspy. Hope its very very soon that they give us news :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: Cant wait now :D :D :D :D

Digital Fanatic
27-03-2010, 00:46
Our pre-BB site is coming very soon. Stay tuned!
9:17

Taken from bbspy. Hope its very very soon that they give us news :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: Cant wait now :D :D :D :D

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Sasha222
27-03-2010, 01:10
Pity they didn't say when it will be posting news. Its like waiting a life time for the news. Even a tiny bit of new would do to keep us going

wwe
27-03-2010, 16:59
i just car't wait for it to start and hopefully they will be back next year

iFrankie
02-04-2010, 21:33
Big Brother's Best Series

Vote here (http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-brother/articles/big-brothers-best-series)

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

In other news :D
The sun claims that BB bosses are bringing back the tree of temptation to feature in BB11 due to air later this year.

The tabloid claims that bosses say it "spruced up CBB" and will bring an interesting twist to the final series.

Did you like the tree in CBB, do you think it could be an interesting part of the series once again, or should BB leave it alone and come up with something new? Let us know below.

Ben B
02-04-2010, 21:35
I'd rather have a chair of temptation, or a shrub of tempatation

iFrankie
02-04-2010, 21:36
I'd rather have a chair of temptation, or a shrub of tempatation

i'd like the see the shrub of temptation, how about the weeds of temptation lol

Ben B
02-04-2010, 21:37
Nah, gotta be the conifer of temptation :D

Sasha222
02-04-2010, 21:38
Voted. 5 was my all time fav and nothing will beat that

iFrankie
02-04-2010, 21:39
Nah, gotta be the conifer of temptation :D

Ok i didn't know what that was until i googled it lol, that could work.

Ben B
02-04-2010, 21:45
Ok i didn't know what that was until i googled it lol, that could work.
Haha. They better make this series go out with a bang and make sure there are plenty of innovative tasks otherwise it's gonna be a load of rubbish.

iFrankie
02-04-2010, 21:49
Voted. 5 was my all time fav and nothing will beat that

I voted 7, i absolutely loved that season

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

More news

Hi DS:BB fans,

I've been chatting to some of the folk at Endemol about an upcoming Channel 4/ E4 documentary about the history of Big Brother.

The show's history has strong connections with the growth of Digital Spy over the past decade and there will be plenty of mentions about the legendary DS Forums and forumers on the show.

As part of the programme, they are looking for 'serial auditionees', who have tried to get on every series but have always failed. If you are such a (unlucky) person, then get in contact with leonie.hutson@endemoluk.com. You may just get your 15 minutes of TV fame at long last!

I'd also love to hear from long-term DS forum members, who can explain why they always come back to the site to discuss Big Brother. Why do you keep coming back here every year? And what are some of your favourite DS:BB threads of all-time? They can be funny, controversial or just plain silly!

I'll be checking back on here over the next couple of days, so feel free to let me know what you think!

Alex Fletcher
Digital Spy Reality TV Editor

Sasha222
02-04-2010, 22:03
Taken from bbspy/http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0201/news/marlow-itll-be-a-fun-summer

From what they are saying expect the unexpected. Well the unexpected I would like is that for the last show they would give us back 24/7 live feed. Now that would be good. Also it says it starts in June so they are going to wait till Bgt is over

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Haha. They better make this series go out with a bang and make sure there are plenty of innovative tasks otherwise it's gonna be a load of rubbish.

I dont think they will put much effort into it because I have a funny feeling that they will want it to fail so no other station will want to take it and have better ratings than they ever had. They want rid of it and are sick of it and cant wait to see the back of it

iFrankie
02-04-2010, 22:08
Taken from bbspy/http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0201/news/marlow-itll-be-a-fun-summer

From what they are saying expect the unexpected. Well the unexpected I would like is that for the last show they would give us back 24/7 live feed. Now that would be good. Also it says it starts in June so they are going to wait till Bgt is over

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

I dont think they will put much effort into it because I have a funny feeling that they will want it to fail so no other station will want to take it and have better ratings than they ever had. They want rid of it and are sick of it and cant wait to see the back of it

I think its all based on new programming, the show is very old now, just look at Jonathon Ross show, ratings are very high but yet they axe it, its all about new shows they want to grace our screens with, i think they axed jonathan Ross anyway, Ben will know.

Ben B
02-04-2010, 22:12
They didn't axe it, he's leaving the BBC

iFrankie
02-04-2010, 22:12

ah, then scrap my post. lol.

Sasha222
02-04-2010, 22:16
They axed Jonathon Ross because of the scandel and Channel 4 were in talks for to take him on but all of a sudden they didn't want him. I dont think many stations will take him on because at the comedy awards he made some stupid comments again about the girl thats taking over from his show that discusses films that are coming out

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

They fired him in a nice way :D

Ben B
02-04-2010, 22:17
On Thursday 10 January 2010, Ross announced that he was leaving the BBC after working for the corporation for 13 years. He will finish his last series of Friday Night with Jonathan Ross before he will leave the corporation altogether, however it is still unknown when he will finish his Saturday morning show on BBC Radio 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_Night_with_Jonathan_Ross

Sasha222
02-04-2010, 22:25
I watched half of a show of his and turned it of because I thought he was full of himself and was dog ignorant but then thats me. Each to their own

Digital Fanatic
04-04-2010, 15:20
can't be too far away now :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Stuart
04-04-2010, 16:35

Remember, it's not actually Channel 4 who produce it. It's Endemol, and they *will* want it to to go to another TV channel.

As such, it won't be in their interest to make it boring.

iFrankie
04-04-2010, 16:41
Remember, it's not actually Channel 4 who produce it. It's Endemol, and they *will* want it to to go to another TV channel.

As such, it won't be in their interest to make it boring.

See i always thought Channel 4 made it or something, im guessing Channel 4 wanted to keep it but Endemol wanted change.

Stuart
04-04-2010, 16:47
See i always thought Channel 4 made it or something, im guessing Channel 4 wanted to keep it but Endemol wanted change.

Actually, it's the other way around. Endemol want to keep making it (and why wouldn't they, it's their primary source of income?). Endemol make it (and the other programmes, like Big Mouth and Little Brother), then Channel 4 pay for the rights to show the programmes.

Channel 4 have axed it to save money. This is far from the only programme they have axed. Three others that spring to mind are Wife Swap, that cleaning show with Kim and Aggie and Star Stories (which due to legal costs, was apparently very expensive to produce).

It's worth noting that Channel 4 do not actually produce their own shows. Every single show is outsourced to production companies.

I know it's sad that I know that, but I have a friend that worked first on the set for Emmerdale, then for the BBC and then for Channel 4. She used to love talking about all the famous people she met while working at Emmerdale and the BBC, but when she worked for Channel 4, she moaned that due to the fact they outsourced all production, it was like working in a normal office. In fact, I got lectured at great length.

Sasha222
04-04-2010, 18:48
Actually, it's the other way around. Endemol want to keep making it (and why wouldn't they, it's their primary source of income?). Endemol make it (and the other programmes, like Big Mouth and Little Brother), then Channel 4 pay for the rights to show the programmes.

Channel 4 have axed it to save money. This is far from the only programme they have axed. Three others that spring to mind are Wife Swap, that cleaning show with Kim and Aggie and Star Stories (which due to legal costs, was apparently very expensive to produce).

It's worth noting that Channel 4 do not actually produce their own shows. Every single show is outsourced to production companies.

I know it's sad that I know that, but I have a friend that worked first on the set for Emmerdale, then for the BBC and then for Channel 4. She used to love talking about all the famous people she met while working at Emmerdale and the BBC, but when she worked for Channel 4, she moaned that due to the fact they outsourced all production, it was like working in a normal office. In fact, I got lectured at great length.

Could you ask your friend would she go back to work just for the time bb is on and ask them would they put back on the lve feed for us as its the last show. Tell your friend we wont expect her to stay there after bb is over. We just want our live feed back. :D:D:D:D:D

wwe
04-04-2010, 19:02
i hope we get more live feed this time as last time it was rubbish everytime i switched on at 00 they were all asleep plz more live feed 24/7 like it used to be

Sasha222
04-04-2010, 19:16
Last year for the Celeb one we had an hour and a half live feed during the day and it started again sometimes at 12 and more times at 1 or half one. The summer one we only got live feed at night and most of them were in bed by the time it was starting. Bet they will do the same again for the summer one and just give us the late live feed

Sasha222
07-04-2010, 23:23
Anhbody know how long BGT is usually on for as when it finishes bb usually starts. Im :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: waiting for bb to start

Digital Fanatic
11-04-2010, 10:36
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I wish they'd give us a start date :)

Sasha222
11-04-2010, 23:32
Do you know when they started giving us the bits of info last year. Wonder will they start giving bits of info next month. Its like taking forever it to come on. :banghead: Thats me being inpatient :D

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Imapatient

Digital Fanatic
12-04-2010, 00:45
Do you know when they started giving us the bits of info last year. Wonder will they start giving bits of info next month. Its like taking forever it to come on. :banghead: Thats me being inpatient :D

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:32 ----------

Imapatient

I know.. it's gone a bit quiet hasn't it... we want more info now :)

Sasha222
12-04-2010, 00:49
Im after being through a load of websites and not one bit of info. Im trying to work out how long BGT is on for as bb starts either the week before or the week after it finishes. BGT is starting next Sat and I think its on for three weeks but not to sure. Frankie would def know for sure if he is around

Digital Fanatic
12-04-2010, 00:53
Im after being through a load of websites and not one bit of info. Im trying to work out how long BGT is on for as bb starts either the week before or the week after it finishes. BGT is starting next Sat and I think its on for three weeks but not to sure. Frankie would def know for sure if he is around

Yeah I'm sure Frankie would know...

Frankie.... where are you? :)

Sasha222
12-04-2010, 00:59
FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where are you we need you :D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:55 ----------

Yeah I'm sure Frankie would know...

Frankie.... where are you? :)

Frankie is gone offline :(

Digital Fanatic
12-04-2010, 01:02
FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE where are you we need you :D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 23:59 ---------- Previous post was at 23:55 ----------

Frankie is gone offline :(

:(

Stephen
12-04-2010, 12:36
Chances are BB will start at the end of May or beginning of June.

iFrankie
12-04-2010, 16:39
LOL, I have no idea, as Stephen said it will probably start at the end of May or beginning of June, if i recall it started 3 days after britains got talent last year.

The last auditions were 6–7 February 2010, so im guessing they have chose the housemates or got them down to 50 or something, how long are they in hiding for?

Sasha222
15-04-2010, 00:08
http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/noirin-loving-single-life-after-split-with-longdistance-beau-2136922.html

Funny she dumps him as she prepares to go on hols. Dont think she will ever change he ways

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:46 ----------

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2929581/Vote-your-favourite-Big-Brother-housemate-back-in-for-the-last-series.html#ixzz0kySTQXWJ

Vote who you would like to see back in the house. I voted Nadia. I wounder are bb going to put one of the old housemates back in with the new ones.

---------- Post added 15-04-2010 at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was 14-04-2010 at 23:53 ----------

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/welcome-to-inside-big-brother.ibb

The unexpected is would expect is the live feed for the last time but they wont give us that which is a pity

iFrankie
17-04-2010, 09:44
Contestants from previous series of Big Brother will be housemates in BB11, according to a tabloid report.

According to The Sun, Channel 4 is ‘desperate’ to see the show out with a bang, and is inviting some of the show’s ‘biggest characters’ to take part in this summer’s final series.

The paper is inviting readers to ‘help shape the line-up’ by voting in an online poll.

Meanwhile, online rumours suggest that the ex-housemates will compete against new ones, and – while they won’t be eligible to win – they will decide which of them are evicted each week.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0413/news/ex-housemates-to-return

I like the sound of this.

Digital Fanatic
17-04-2010, 11:40
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0413/news/ex-housemates-to-return

I like the sound of this.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Sasha222
17-04-2010, 18:58
I think its a really lazy idea. I dont want to see the old housemates espically Nicki. Oh my god she will over dramatize everything just to show of. Hopefully she will decline. They all had there chance in the spotlight and now I want to see fresh faces and get to know them. They could have come up with a better plan. Swear they are so lazy. :mad:

Digital Fanatic
19-04-2010, 11:37
aaah.. remember when we had the live feed? This was Series 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSm31ai-Nak&feature=related

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

The best coverage was series 2.... more cameras to choose from and delay feeds also...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dndy_1NOza4&feature=related

wwe
19-04-2010, 14:38

The best coverage was series 2.... more cameras to choose from and delay feeds also...

the good time i really want it back like that i have to say my favo was Big Brother 4 Telewest Interactive u got to vote read news whatch 2 live screen and 2 highlights screen

Sasha222
19-04-2010, 18:09

Do you have any of the series 5 interactive. My fav one :D

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/come-dine-with-me-bb-special-to-air.ibb

This should be good

Digital Fanatic
19-04-2010, 18:44
Do you have any of the series 5 interactive. My fav one :D

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:57 ----------

http://www.insidebigbrother.net/news/come-dine-with-me-bb-special-to-air.ibb

This should be good

YouTube has a few, i'll post later if i can.

Sasha222
19-04-2010, 18:53
Thanks digital fanatic. Much appricated. When I do a search im told that they are not avaible in my country :(

Sasha222
21-04-2010, 23:20
Anybody got any idea when bb is starting. Though they might have something out by now. Even the eye that they will be using would be nice

wwe
22-04-2010, 00:20
Anybody got any idea when bb is starting. Though they might have something out by now. Even the eye that they will be using would be nice

i really want 2 know the date

Sasha222
22-04-2010, 00:33
Ya I know. Im getting impatient now. You would think seen as it's the last on that they would big it up and get the info out early

wwe
22-04-2010, 02:29
Ya I know. Im getting impatient now. You would think seen as it's the last on that they would big it up and get the info out early

yer you would had thought so it must not be much long hopefully next month

iFrankie
22-04-2010, 16:11
Rumors are going around that BB will start on Sunday 30th May, very good for ratings, look at CBB7.

Sasha222
22-04-2010, 19:39
Where did you hear that Frankie

iFrankie
22-04-2010, 21:16
Where did you hear that Frankie

ThisIsBigBrother, i can't find the post that i read it from.

Sasha222
23-04-2010, 01:12
I found the threads on thisis big brother. Thanks Frankie. Some are saying it's true and some saying it's not. We wait in hope :(

Peter_
23-04-2010, 22:37
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/04/21.jpg

Sasha222
23-04-2010, 23:36
Nice one. When I find a medal I will give it to you :nutter:

Sasha222
25-04-2010, 23:45
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/2942486/Shock-leader-in-Big-Brother-favourite-housemate-poll.html

Im glad Rachel came top of the poll because she is and was such a nice person in the house and she was only in it for the experience and went on to do the job she loves doing after the show and was not a wanna be and never expected anything handed to her on a plate when she came out of the house.

I would love to see her back in the house but as regards Niki not a hope in hell. She is a pure wanna be and puts on an act and pretends to be dumb

Sasha222
26-04-2010, 20:22
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0426/news/davinas-eye-to-be-bb11-logo

I suppose it's only fair if they use Davinas' eye for the last series

Digital Fanatic
29-04-2010, 12:06
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0426/news/davinas-eye-to-be-bb11-logo

I suppose it's only fair if they use Davinas' eye for the last series

That's a nice gesture :tu:

iFrankie
29-04-2010, 16:08
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/jedward-to-appear-on-big-brother-11

Jedward are supposed to be going in for a couple of days to promote their new album, didn't they say this about the celeb one?

wwe
29-04-2010, 17:58
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/jedward-to-appear-on-big-brother-11

Jedward are supposed to be going in for a couple of days to promote their new album, didn't they say this about the celeb one?

plz say they don't

Sasha222
29-04-2010, 17:59
Im really really hoping that they are to busy to go in. BB would have to ruin the last show by coming up with this stupid plan. You would think they would come up with something better :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Digital Fanatic
29-04-2010, 18:04
Im really really hoping that they are to busy to go in. BB would have to ruin the last show by coming up with this stupid plan. You would think they would come up with something better :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hope it's not true :(

Sasha222
29-04-2010, 18:10
So do I. had more than enough of them on X factor last year and thought they would never leave. I want to be able to enjoy the very last one without looking at them in it. It should just be new ones going in and unless one of them get sick or dies then it should be just them in and only them. I hate when they put new people in all the time and then the ones in the house find out if they are popular or not and then they start putting on an act. They better make this one a one to remember ;)

Peter_
29-04-2010, 18:20
I think that a troupe of monkeys would be more entertaining.

Download Failed (1)

Sasha222
29-04-2010, 19:11
I think you are in the wrong thread. This is for people who like BB. There is another thread for people who dont like BB. Has somebody actually forced you to watch it. There is a thing called a remote controll to swith over and change the channel. I dont go on threads about tv programmes I dont like and start slagging of the people who like the show. Each to there own. It's becoming more than annoying people coming on here that dont like BB. We do get it you dont like so so why keep coming on this thread to tell us

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/bb9s-bex-sparks-launch-date-rumours

This is now anohter date for bb to start. Before anymore rumors go out they BB should give a proper date for the start.

iFrankie
29-04-2010, 20:15
I think you are in the wrong thread. This is for people who like BB. There is another thread for people who dont like BB. Has somebody actually forced you to watch it. There is a thing called a remote controll to swith over and change the channel. I dont go on threads about tv programmes I dont like and start slagging of the people who like the show. Each to there own. It's becoming more than annoying people coming on here that dont like BB. We do get it you dont like so so why keep coming on this thread to tell us

---------- Post added at 19:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:35 ----------

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0429/news/bb9s-bex-sparks-launch-date-rumours

This is now anohter date for bb to start. Before anymore rumors go out they BB should give a proper date for the start.

I'd be happy with a 3rd June start, wasn't it the 3rd last year?.
1st May in 2 days, so we should have the press release soon with eye logo ect.

Sasha222
29-04-2010, 20:29
Cant remember but I do know that they start when BGT is nearly over

Russ
29-04-2010, 20:30
Just a heads-up, if you don't like Big Brother then simply keep out of this one and start your own.

Sasha222
30-04-2010, 23:28
Hopefully now in May they will start advertising BB. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:: hyper: Only a month to go for it. Cant wait. It's like a life time away. Dont know what we will do next year when we have none. I hope this seris will do as well in the ratings and then another station picks it up. It's a shame to see it go :(

Sasha222
01-05-2010, 18:23
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0430/news/davina-to-host-million-pound-drop

I would prefer if there was no game show and the one million was used to give us back the 24/live feed and a descent big brother. Also it looks like bb will be starting in June

Digital Fanatic
01-05-2010, 19:08
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0430/news/davina-to-host-million-pound-drop

I would prefer if there was no game show and the one million was used to give us back the 24/live feed and a descent big brother. Also it looks like bb will be starting in June

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

It feels like we've been waiting for ever!

Sasha222
01-05-2010, 19:13
Ya I know. I think it's the most stupid idea to have that game show. They should have spend it big time on the last show and have it go out on it's last time on a high but no thats to intelligent to do :(

Digital Fanatic
01-05-2010, 19:20
Ya I know. I think it's the most stupid idea to have that game show. They should have spend it big time on the last show and have it go out on it's last time on a high but no thats to intelligent to do :(

Yeah, I agree :tu:

Sasha222
01-05-2010, 19:26
I wonder will they give us the 24/7 live feed. Oh I can only dream.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:23 ----------

Happy days when we had it. :(

wwe
02-05-2010, 13:39

the gd old days

Digital Fanatic
02-05-2010, 18:44

The live feed was great ... I do miss it :(

Peter_
02-05-2010, 18:50
The live feed was great ... I do miss it :(
Do you mean when the "Live feed" was of a bed with someone sleeping and you went "Ah" when they moved.

I think because of that it was removed because only the diehard fans actually watched that, I kind of doubt that you guys are that diehard.

Here is a reminder in case you miss it.

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/05/188.jpg

Anyway enjoy it.;)

iFrankie
02-05-2010, 18:52
Do you mean when the "Live feed" was of a bed with someone sleeping and you went "Ah" when they moved.

I think because of that it was removed because only the diehard fans actually watched that, I kind of doubt that you guys are that diehard.

Anyway enjoy it.;)

You forgot the Charlie and Rodrigo picture footage of the bed :D:D

Peter_
02-05-2010, 18:55
You forgot the Charlie and Rodrigo picture footage of the bed :D:D
I chose one to emphasise my point not to give a reason for it to resume but any antics get recorded and played on the late shows don't they.;)

Digital Fanatic
02-05-2010, 19:03

Anyway enjoy it.;)

A lot of the good stuff happened early evening or late at night after alcohol :D

The red button live feed was 24 hours, not just late at night ;)

Peter_
02-05-2010, 19:06
The red button live feed was 24 hours, not just late at night ;)
Not a fan so would never have known about that.:D

iFrankie
02-05-2010, 19:09
I have to say though, its a waste of air time watching them sleep, when they sleep i turn it over, why watch it? lol.

Digital Fanatic
02-05-2010, 19:16
I have to say though, its a waste of air time watching them sleep, when they sleep i turn it over, why watch it? lol.

I've never sat there and watched them sleep... some good conversations can be heard on the live feed that are never shown on th HL show. :)

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 19:16 ----------

Not a fan so would never have known about that.:D

You secretly love don't you? ;) :D

Peter_
02-05-2010, 19:20
I've never sat there and watched them sleep.I'll believe you.;):D

You secretly love don't you? ;) :DI have never ever seen the point but find the fascination with this type of show funny, hence my cartoons which are meant to make you smile not moan.:erm:;):D

Digital Fanatic
02-05-2010, 19:35
I'll believe you.;):D

I have never ever seen the point but find the fascination with this type of show funny, hence my cartoons which are meant to make you smile not moan.:erm:;):D

We know that :)

We BB fans can sometimes get a little touchy because it's almost a fashion to hate the show :o:

Peter_
02-05-2010, 19:38
We BB fans can sometimes get a little touchy because it's almost a fashion to hate the show :o:
I do not hate BB, I just fail to see the point or the appeal, but everyone is different.;)

Digital Fanatic
02-05-2010, 20:05
I do not hate BB, I just fail to see the point or the appeal, but everyone is different.;)

Yep... would be a boring world if everyone was the same ;)

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 20:14

What tv shows do you like

iFrankie
02-05-2010, 20:37
Everyone is different as said above, its like marmite you either like it or hate it, i hate it but i like BB lol.

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 20:42
Ya I cant stand Marmite but really really really love bb and I think Moldova likes it as well but dont want to say. :D

iFrankie
02-05-2010, 21:17
Loads of people on ThisIsBigBrother are saying we will get the eye this week, the short adverts next week and full adverts the week after!.

What colours do you wanna see?

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 21:28
I dont care what colour the eye is as long as they give us a desent bb and its so good that another station pick it up and we get to carry on watching it. That would keep me happy :D Oh and If another station picked it up then the gave us the live feed back. Now that would be very good :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

It's good when the ads start for bb then you know you dont have long to wait. Oh I'm geting so excited and cant wait for it to start

iFrankie
02-05-2010, 21:34
And if they didn't, BB USA all the way :D

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 21:38
Do you have to pay for that online

iFrankie
02-05-2010, 21:40
Do you have to pay for that online

No, you can watch them on the CBS website only if you have a proxy changer of some sort, or just watch them on youtube.

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 21:42
Whats a proxy charger. Do you have to buy it

Ben B
02-05-2010, 21:47
There's a site, can't remember which one, but I sometimes watch American Idol on it

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 21:55
Does the site show all of American bb

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

No, you can watch them on the CBS website only if you have a proxy changer of some sort, or just watch them on youtube.

Iv seen some of it on Youtube but you dont always get the first one and it might start of with the third or 6th one and you then might get one that keeps buffering and in the end you give up on it

Peter_
02-05-2010, 22:19
Ya I cant stand Marmite but really really really love bb and I think Moldova likes it as well but dont want to say. :D
Who is this Moldova character.:erm:;):D:p:

As for Marmite I am with the Hate Party.:erm::sick:

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 22:30
Who is this Moldova character.:erm:;):D:p:

As for Marmite I am with the Hate Party.:erm::sick:

Glad to hear that your with us on something :D:D:D:D Surprised that you didn't come up with a pic of Marmite :shocked:

Peter_
02-05-2010, 22:32
Glad to hear that your with us on something :D:D:D:D Surprised that you didn't come up with a pic of Marmite :shocked:
No the thought makes me queasy.

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/05/187.jpg

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 22:37
Yikeees that looks like boot polish. Cant find the vomit smilie.

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

No the thought makes me queasy.

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/05/187.jpg

Why not try and come up with a nice bb pic for all of the fans. Go on you know you want to do it :D

Peter_
02-05-2010, 22:54
Yikeees that looks like boot polish. Cant find the vomit smilie.

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:34 ----------

Why not try and come up with a nice bb pic for all of the fans. Go on you know you want to do it :D
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/05/185.jpg (http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1184/greendamthumb300x425904.jpg)
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/05/186.jpg

http://images5.cafepress.com/product/413554155v1_480x480_Front.jpg

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 22:55
Ah your so so good. Now your a bb fan all the way. Welcome to the club :D:D:D;););):):):)

iFrankie
02-05-2010, 22:56
For some reason seeing marmite makes me think of spiders, get the shivers ect lol

Sasha222
02-05-2010, 22:58
I wont say what it looks like :(:(

wwe
04-05-2010, 00:29
big brother starts on 2nd week in june i car't wait
here is the link it saids she doing a Channel 4 game show at moment then she on to BB

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2956797/Davina-McCall-to-present-Big-Brother-and-The-Drop-for-Channel-4.html

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 00:40
According to the paper it wont start till the second week of June :(

---------- Post added at 00:40 ---------- Previous post was at 00:37 ----------

big brother starts on 2nd week in june i car't wait
here is the link it saids she doing a Channel 4 game show at moment then she on to BB

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2956797/Davina-McCall-to-present-Big-Brother-and-The-Drop-for-Channel-4.html

I was hoping for the end of May :( Thanks for the link wwe :D

iFrankie
04-05-2010, 00:45
Nothing official from Channel 4 though, im hoping for a May date :D

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 00:46
Usually when the paper gives a report its the right info so it must be in June

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 17:12
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0504/news/million-pound-drop-linked-with-bb

This sounds interesting

iFrankie
04-05-2010, 21:38
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0504/news/million-pound-drop-linked-with-bb

This sounds interesting

i knew something was up! :D:D

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 21:50
I think its a stupid Idea

iFrankie
04-05-2010, 22:30
I reckon who ever wins Million Pound Drop will become a housemate.

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 22:32
That will be well set up that they wont win all that money

wwe
04-05-2010, 22:43
no chance car't see people winning the money it be really really hard questions

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 22:46
Exactly. They should have used the money to make it a good bb and also give us the live feed back again

wwe
04-05-2010, 23:15
Exactly. They should have used the money to make it a good bb and also give us the live feed back again

well said

iFrankie
04-05-2010, 23:51
I suppose they have to make new shows, they have £130 million from 4 years ago i think, thats just for Big Brother

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 23:54
Ya and with that money they are going to hire Peter Andre to replace Paul O ' Grady for a new show in the Autum. A no starter before it even starts :( :rolleyes: He wont be doing all the shows but some of them. What a waste of money

Digital Fanatic
04-05-2010, 23:56
That will be well set up that they wont win all that money

hmmmm... interesting.... what if they didn't want to go in the house though? They'd have to sign some kind of contract I guess? :scratch:

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 23:54 ----------

Ya and with that money they are going to hire Peter Andre to replace Paul O ' Grady for a new show in the Autum. A no starter before it even starts :( :rolleyes: He wont be doing all the shows but some of them. What a waste of money

Oh please nooooooooooo!!! :sick:

Sasha222
04-05-2010, 23:57
Iv'e a funny feeling that they didn't get a lot of people looking to go into the house and this is something that they thought up out of the blue. They never have a good plan just think up somehting as they go along :(

Digital Fanatic
04-05-2010, 23:58
Iv'e a funny feeling that they didn't get a lot of people looking to go into the house and this is something that they thought up out of the blue. They never have a good plan just think up somehting as they go along :(

I think quite a few went for it, but they may not of been the right people.

iFrankie
04-05-2010, 23:59
I think its gonna be a good show if im honest, i like quiz shows and with Davina hosting it, it should be good.

Digital Fanatic
05-05-2010, 00:00
I think its gonna be a good show if im honest, i like quiz shows and with Davina hosting it, it should be good.

Yeah... I hope so :)

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 00:07
Diviana at the start was very good but then she started making stupid faces and got to personal with the housemates that she didn't like and liked the ones who were trouble and told them they were great housemates instead of pointing out to them why they were sitting on the outside instead of the inside in the house. I got turned of he after that

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:04 ----------

I know she is a big fan but I wish she stopped making stupid faces and held the housemates accountable for there actions when she was interviewing them instead of telling them they made great housemates and also she is always looking for a stupid romance to happen in the hosue

iFrankie
05-05-2010, 00:08
Some info from an "insider", usually wrong but exciting to read :D

-> The house is not furnished yet , work is being carried out on the arches and decor .

-> There will be a twist on launch night , which is likely to be the end of May (not yet decided)

-> Some twist will happen which the housemates and viewers will not know about . It is said we will find out about this twist , which involves one housemates and a big secret , around week 6.

-> Eatock has designed 6 eyes , these have been cut down to two and the rumor about Davina’s eye is false .

-> There is some sort of secret part of the house

-> The eye will be released about 1st – 10th May

-> Some ex-housemates will return in the last few weeks , but none will become housemates .

-> The Diary Room has no chair at current and is “confusing” at first (tiny teaser) .

-> The Tree of Temptation may return as a gnome

-> The insider is asked when we will see the first advert . He says : “Soon, tick tock” . “You say tick tock however we know that advert was fake…” is posed to him . He replies “Don’t underestimate Big Brother”

-> Some things from previous series (other than housemates) are likely to return . The house is almost like a minor ‘mirror house’ but more ‘elegant’ and ‘mysterious’.

-> The current theme in the offices and with a good few things is “Out with the new , in with the old !”

-> The entrance stairs are different to BB9 and BB10′s . When asked to elaborate , he says “Out with the new , in with the old !” , he further reveals , like BB7′s !

-> There will be a new room under/beside the pool !

Digital Fanatic
05-05-2010, 00:11
Some info from an "insider", usually wrong but exciting to read :D

-> The house is not furnished yet , work is being carried out on the arches and decor .

-> There will be a twist on launch night , which is likely to be the end of May (not yet decided)

-> Some twist will happen which the housemates and viewers will not know about . It is said we will find out about this twist , which involves one housemates and a big secret , around week 6.

-> Eatock has designed 6 eyes , these have been cut down to two and the rumor about Davina’s eye is false .

-> There is some sort of secret part of the house

-> The eye will be released about 1st – 10th May

-> Some ex-housemates will return in the last few weeks , but none will become housemates .

-> The Diary Room has no chair at current and is “confusing” at first (tiny teaser) .

-> The Tree of Temptation may return as a gnome

-> The insider is asked when we will see the first advert . He says : “Soon, tick tock” . “You say tick tock however we know that advert was fake…” is posed to him . He replies “Don’t underestimate Big Brother”

-> Some things from previous series (other than housemates) are likely to return . The house is almost like a minor ‘mirror house’ but more ‘elegant’ and ‘mysterious’.

-> The current theme in the offices and with a good few things is “Out with the new , in with the old !”

-> The entrance stairs are different to BB9 and BB10′s . When asked to elaborate , he says “Out with the new , in with the old !” , he further reveals , like BB7′s !

-> There will be a new room under/beside the pool !

Gnome of temptation :D love it!

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 00:12
If its true it better be a good twist because the one on the night of BB7 was a right let down. Im so so looking forward to it more now if that is true

Digital Fanatic
aaaah... remember gnome cam? :)

iFrankie
Gnome of temptation :D love it!

The Tree Of Temptations voice won't go with the Gnome, i hope they change the voice, i did like his voice though.

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 00:14
Ah I hope they keep the voice. It was really cool and he had very good one liners

Digital Fanatic
05-05-2010, 00:15
The Tree Of Temptations voice won't go with the Gnome, i hope they change the voice, i did like his voice though.

Yeah, would sound funny from a gnome :D

---------- Post added at 00:15 ---------- Previous post was at 00:14 ----------

Ah I hope they keep the voice. It was really cool and he had very good one liners

He made me laugh a lot :)

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 00:18
197 posts and bb hasn't started yet. We are die hard fans. :rofl::ghugs::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::h yper:

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

I wonder will they give us bb online this year

Digital Fanatic
05-05-2010, 00:22
197 posts and bb hasn't started yet. We are die hard fans. :rofl::ghugs::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::h yper:

---------- Post added at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was at 00:16 ----------

I wonder will they give us bb online this year

we are pure die hards :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I doubt we'll get anything online either :(

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 00:23
God help us next year. We will have do a bb on line here and get people to be housemates

Digital Fanatic
05-05-2010, 00:24
God help us next year. We will have do a bb on line here and get people to be housemates

ha ha ha ha :rofl:

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 00:26
Wonder who we could get. We will have to do something :D:D

Digital Fanatic
05-05-2010, 11:30
Thank you!!!!! :D

John & Edward have insisted that they will not be appearing on the final series of Big Brother.

Last week, it was reported that the X Factor stars had agreed to enter the house for a short stay this summer.

However, speaking on Live From Studio Five last night, John Grimes commented: "It's kind of cool because I think Big Brother are always putting out rumours that we're going to be on it."

Click Me! (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/s103/the-x-factor/news/a218249/jedward-deny-big-brother-rumours.html)

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 18:58
Oh yes there is a god there after all. Im so so so so glad they are not going in to the house. Yippppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::cleader::cleader::cle ader::cleader::cleader::cleader:

Ben B
05-05-2010, 19:00
:(

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 19:39
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0505/news/ex-housemates-attend-bb-graveyard-shoot

So looks like channel 4 have no intention ever again to air bb. Some channel better pick it up next year

iFrankie
05-05-2010, 20:26
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0505/news/ex-housemates-attend-bb-graveyard-shoot

So looks like channel 4 have no intention ever again to air bb. Some channel better pick it up next year

Ohhh i can't wait to see the advert, Big Brother dead and buried :shocked:

more pics on Nasty Nicks twitter

http://twitter.com/nickbateman1

Nick is a miserable git, lol.

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 20:32
I cant see any photos of Nadia. She is my fav of all the series :D :D :D

iFrankie
05-05-2010, 22:39
according to Nick

" I think you tube might buy big brother off c4. Just a rumour "

Sure they will.

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 22:41
Spill where did you hear that

iFrankie
05-05-2010, 22:45
he said it on his twitter page

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 22:55
Who did :(

iFrankie
05-05-2010, 23:39
Who did :(

Nasty Nick from BB1

http://twitter.com/nickbateman1

Sasha222
05-05-2010, 23:41
Ah right :D

coolstrutter
07-05-2010, 07:39
There has been an advert shot,for the last BB series on Channel 4,in a graveyard with various past BB housemates taking part and i "think" it is aired sometime next week but don't quote me on that.

iFrankie
07-05-2010, 17:42
There has been an advert shot,for the last BB series on Channel 4,in a graveyard with various past BB housemates taking part and i "think" it is aired sometime next week but don't quote me on that.

Thanks for the info and welcome to Cable Forum :D, i do hope this years theme isn't going to be a graveyard theme, that would be too dull :shocked:

Sasha222
07-05-2010, 19:07

:welcome: to the forum and hope you have a nice time here. Also thanks for the info. Nice one :D

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

I hope they dont but nothing would surprise me. :(

iFrankie
08-05-2010, 02:21
Official photos of the funerel advert will be released this monday on the Big Brother website, im expecting an eye release too :D

Digital Fanatic
09-05-2010, 01:33
Official photos of the funerel advert will be released this monday on the Big Brother website, im expecting an eye release too :D

Cool... cheers :)

Sasha222
09-05-2010, 16:05
http://www.bbspy.co.uk/0509/news/c4-releases-official-advert-images

The will be putting the pics on the offical website tomorrow so they will probably be starting the ad for bb on channel 4 now as well :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:: hyper::hyper: Yes it's getting closer now and I'm getting more and more excited. Wish they would release the start date of the show :(

---------- Post added at 16:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:51 ----------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1274783/Remember-Fame-hungry-Big-Brother-stars-resurface-bury-diary-chair-mock-funeral.html

More pics of the housemates at the bb funeral

iFrankie
09-05-2010, 16:54

As i said yesterday ;)

iFrankie
10-05-2010, 15:12
They still haven't released anything :(

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

I'm presuming the pictures and the eye will be on the holding page, same as last year

http://www.channel4.com/bb_holding/index.jsp

iFrankie
10-05-2010, 17:27
Well its up!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-brother/

No eye yet, just pictures, enjoy :D

Sasha222
10-05-2010, 17:42
I tried to watch the video but it said that it wasn't avaible on 40d :(

SB_07
10-05-2010, 18:07
Nearly forgot about BB. Nice.

iFrankie
10-05-2010, 19:30
I tried to watch the video but it said that it wasn't avaible on 40d :(

There is no video yet, 4od is for watching a programme

Sasha222
10-05-2010, 20:14
There trying to annoy us and they are doing a very good job of it :(:(

Ben B
10-05-2010, 20:19
There trying to annoy us and they are doing a very good job of it :(:(
Not really, someone in the BB website department has just added the link to 4oD a little early. Anyway, we shall see, I don't get as impatient as you lot though, I have the capacity to wait :D

iFrankie
10-05-2010, 20:31
Not really, someone in the BB website department has just added the link to 4oD a little early. Anyway, we shall see, I don't get as impatient as you lot though, I have the capacity to wait :D

I'm patient of course....

Sasha222
10-05-2010, 20:47
No harm in being impatient

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/big-brother/episode-guide/series-11

Wonder how soon they mean about it starting

Ben B
10-05-2010, 21:10
I'm patient of course....
You and being patient for Big Brother, does not happen :D

Sasha222
10-05-2010, 23:18
http://www.officialdavina.com/news/2010/05/07/the_million_pound_drop_is_coming-125

Davina talking about the show. Shouldn't be long now and then when that finishes bb should start.

---------- Post added at 23:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Just finished watching Derren Brown on Channel 4 and I thought that channel 4 were going to be showing the ad for the funeral thing for bb but the only ad they had was the one for the game show that Divina will be doing

Stephen
11-05-2010, 12:22
Here are some photos from the filming of the funeral trailer.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a219199/gallery-official-bb-funeral-pictures.html

16 pages already and the show hasn't even started, lol. Or should I say 16 pages of waffle ;)

iFrankie
11-05-2010, 16:18

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a219199/gallery-official-bb-funeral-pictures.html

16 pages already and the show hasn't even started, lol. Or should I say 16 pages of waffle ;)

Thanks for the pics, and i think waffle is the right word for all 16 pages :D, i hope CF has enough bandwidth? :D

Sasha222
11-05-2010, 20:51

Thanks for the link. I see Charlie is still being her old bossy self. Imagine when bb does start. We really are die hard bb fans

wwe
11-05-2010, 20:56
all the past housemates car't wait to see the advert

Sasha222
11-05-2010, 21:03
all the past housemates car't wait to see the advert

I cant wait to see it either and when they give us the start date :D

wwe
11-05-2010, 21:11
I cant wait to see it either and when they give us the start date :D

me 2 i car't wait all i know is 2nd week of june

Sasha222
11-05-2010, 21:18
Thats seems a very long time away. http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/134711/Big-Brother-Star-Nikki-Grahame-drops-down-to-5st-9lbs/

Niki is not well at all if this paper is to be believed.

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

You would think by now seen as its the last of bb that they would be more about it

iFrankie
11-05-2010, 21:44
Someone on thisisbigbrother emailed C4 once again, they got a reply

RE: The Big Brother 11 Logo.‏
Sent: 10 May 2010 16:09:15
To: glenn ***(*******@hotmail.com)

Yes – some pics of the promo will be up there today…but you’ll have to wait a little bit longer for the new logo / eye. We’ll keep you posted and promise that it will be worth the wait!

Sasha222
11-05-2010, 22:35
Hope it really is worth the wait.

iFrankie
11-05-2010, 23:58
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/05/151.jpg

:sleep::dozey:

Not official of course, nice photoshop skills this person has lol.

Sasha222
12-05-2010, 00:02
Thats a freaky eye but ya totally agree with you very good skills whoever done the log0

Ben B
12-05-2010, 00:06
I have the official one.....

attached :D

iFrankie
12-05-2010, 00:08
I have the official one.....

attached :D

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

OMG its amazing!!!....... :rolleyes:

Nice Windows 7 Paint Skills! :D

Ben B
12-05-2010, 00:09
:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

OMG its amazing!!!....... :rolleyes:

Nice Windows 7 Paint Skills! :D
I know! :D

Sasha222
12-05-2010, 00:11
They wont release the eye till the last min and it will have something to do with Divina

wwe
12-05-2010, 14:17
They wont release the eye till the last min and it will have something to do with Divina

yep it be divina eye i reckon if its not it be something really special

Sasha222
12-05-2010, 20:13
Anybody got anymore news on about bb.