PDA

View Full Version : Well done Virgin!

Dexstroyer
20-02-2010, 15:01
Hi everyone,

A few weeks back when I joined these forums to find help with my 50MB not running to full speed, someone commented on how theres never a good story about VM& that people only turn to forums when they need help.

My issue is now resolved with my speed since I sent 2 emails, I had no reply to the 1st and so sent a second. Then out of the blue I received a call from an engineer who had been advised to call me.

He came today and all is on form Im made up, he even sorted my V+ box cos the picture kept jumping....

So what Im saying is that Im extremly happy with VM and that this is a positive story with an engineer that really wanted to get it right for me.
Pitty I cannot fill out a form or something to rate the engineer as I would no problem

Happy again VM customer..

pip08456
20-02-2010, 15:15
Good to hear another success story. To be fair I think you'll find that bad engineers (and other staff) are in the minority. It's just that we tend to hear more about them.

broadbandking
20-02-2010, 15:19
Hi everyone,

A few weeks back when I joined these forums to find help with my 50MB not running to full speed, someone commented on how theres never a good story about VM& that people only turn to forums when they need help.

My issue is now resolved with my speed since I sent 2 emails, I had no reply to the 1st and so sent a second. Then out of the blue I received a call from an engineer who had been advised to call me.

He came today and all is on form Im made up, he even sorted my V+ box cos the picture kept jumping....

So what Im saying is that Im extremly happy with VM and that this is a positive story with an engineer that really wanted to get it right for me.
Pitty I cannot fill out a form or something to rate the engineer as I would no problem

Happy again VM customer..

You can ring customer service and ask them to pass the message on, I have seen been done a few times.