PDA

View Full Version : VM down in TS5

indie1982
14-02-2010, 12:06
Is anyone else in Middlesbrough having problems with their services?

Everything apart from my phone went off about half an hour ago, called faults who said there's no local issues.

Sync light on the modem is flashing and my set top boxes are just sat at AP52 with the online lights flashing.

I do however now have 2? technicians coming out tomorrow, they said I needed one for my TV problems and one for the Internet?

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

Ahh, just got a SMS saying there's an issue in my area and they've cancelled the techs.

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

Seems to be fixed :D

Digital Fanatic
14-02-2010, 20:29
Is anyone else in Middlesbrough having problems with their services?

Everything apart from my phone went off about half an hour ago, called faults who said there's no local issues.

Sync light on the modem is flashing and my set top boxes are just sat at AP52 with the online lights flashing.

I do however now have 2? technicians coming out tomorrow, they said I needed one for my TV problems and one for the Internet?

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

Ahh, just got a SMS saying there's an issue in my area and they've cancelled the techs.

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 ----------

Seems to be fixed :D

Nice one :)

Unfortunatley some CSR's keep making the mistake of booking another tech when a TV or BBI tech is already booked! You only need one! :D

martyh
14-02-2010, 20:30
damn slow in newcastle though