PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media Broadband..When?

blackhack
10-02-2010, 12:16
Has Virgin given up on new customers ??
Why do they lie to me every time I phone up customer services.
Here's an open letter posted to the internet to Richard Branson and his executives.

www.broadband-virgin.com

perhaps some of the virgin staff who post here might enlighten me ??

Maggy
10-02-2010, 12:21
Moved from Articles to Virgin Media Internet Services.

Please do not post in the articles section

webcrawler2050
10-02-2010, 12:53
Here's an open letter posted to the internet to Richard Branson and his executives.

www.broadband-virgin.com (http://www.broadband-virgin.com)

Sorry to sound rude but *Yawn* who cares?

To the MODS not trying to start anything.. maybe one of the CF contacts can do something?

Drop the CEO of VM an email: neil.berkett@virginmedia.com

Rik
10-02-2010, 12:53
Hope you get it soon :)

Its very good :)

PS ignore grumpy! :)

blackhack
10-02-2010, 13:39
Well for a start I Do, or I wouldnt have posted, Sorry if I woke you up, perhaps someone will tuck you in and you can go back to sleep again

webcrawler2050
10-02-2010, 13:50
Well for a start I Do, or I wouldnt have posted, Sorry if I woke you up, perhaps someone will tuck you in and you can go back to sleep again

Maybe so.. Maybe so..

However, if Virgin have said no, then in the nicest possible why, is there an need for you "website/open letter"

broadbandking
10-02-2010, 13:51
I mean this in the nicest way, but VM aren't going to dig up road, pay for ducting, pay for man work , pay for fibre, pay for all cab connections and hook it all up for one person, they will never make back the money they have spent, not all streets was cabled, as I am aware the streets that was cabled was the streets that shown a interest, remember the £6 billion debt was mainly from them digging up the roads.

And do you really think Richard will read the letter, how is he meant to see it unless sent directly to him.

Peter_
10-02-2010, 13:53

To the MODS not trying to start anything.. maybe one of the CF contacts can do something?

Drop the CEO of VM an email: neil.berkett@virginmedia.com
Its .co.uk as its a corporate address.;)

webcrawler2050
10-02-2010, 13:54
Its .co.uk as its a corporate address.;)

My bad ;)

blackhack
10-02-2010, 14:03
@ Broadbandking....I accept what you say, but..Does that mean that I'll Never get cable ??
My street was cabled years ago before I moved here, In the timesince then the residents have mostly all changed to younger people and the internet has certainly became more affordable and popular....
Were only talking about 500 yards from the nearest access point, Surely its not too much to ask for ??

webcrawler2050
10-02-2010, 14:05
@ Broadbandking....I accept what you say, but..Does that mean that I'll Never get cable ??
My street was cabled years ago before I moved here, In the timesince then the residents have mostly all changed to younger people and the internet has certainly became more affordable and popular....
Were only talking about 500 yards from the nearest access point, Surely its not too much to ask for ??

The problem you have, if *ONLY YOU* want it, you have no chance. However, if you get letters etc from neighbours who want it, then they will consider doing the work necessary. Remember, it's all about revenue.

Digital Fanatic
10-02-2010, 14:29

www.broadband-virgin.com

I think you are going about it the wrong way... if you and enough people from your street/road want the VM service then you need to email Virgin Media on the following address: cablemystreet@virginmedia.co.uk

No point in posting stuff about Richard Branson on the internet.. you aren't going to "shame" VM in to spending money they won't get back.