PDA

View Full Version : US Timeline Human Target : Season 1

cimt
16-01-2010, 22:01
The first episode has now aired in Canada and I've managed to acquire it. I watched it earlier and thought it was pretty good. It looks like it could be an excellent series. I've got a feeling that things won't end so good though. Oh, and there's a treat for BSG fans. Tricia Helfer guest stars in the episode. :D

brundles
22-01-2010, 21:52
Well that's the first two episodes and I must admit I could take it or leave it at the moment. That said they're 2 for 2 with guest appearances from the BSG team - how many more do you reckon they'll have?

Tezcatlipoca
26-03-2010, 00:08
I've seen the first two episodes of this now.

Quite like it so far.

Also good to see Jackie Earle Haley (Rorschach) & Chi McBride (Pushing Daisies) again.

The first episode guest starred the lovely Tricia Helfer (BSG's Six, Burn Notice's Carla), along with that guy from Caprica who plays Daniel's right hand man.

Episode two had the utterly gorgeous & super-hot Courtney Ford (Christine from Dexter season 4, the reporter). Brandon Routh is one lucky man!

BSG's Felix was in ep 2 a little as well.

zing_deleted
01-04-2010, 13:51
I am enjoying this. Bit of a Mission Impossible to it will continue to enjoy

Tezcatlipoca
01-04-2010, 16:40
Yeah, I'm up to date with it now. Very enjoyable. I'm hoping it gets a second season, although it could go either way at the moment apparently.

brundles
06-04-2010, 23:10
Well episode 11 was entertaining - although the american discussions I've seen of it seem to have avoided commenting on the blatently obvious parallels and that perhaps the writers were insinuating something!

Princess of Wales? Killed in a car setup after falling in love with someone expected to be unaccepted by the family?

Now where has that been written about before? :p:

Tezcatlipoca
07-04-2010, 02:57
No need for spoilers, this is a "US" pace thread (well, actually Canadian for Human Target, given that CTV air it before Fox!).

Yes, I was bemused by the plotline. Still, at least it wasn't planned to take place in a tunnel...

Tezcatlipoca
14-04-2010, 01:12
Season finale this week.

Answered some questions regarding the story arc.

Some good guest stars too...

Lennie James (again)

Armand Assante

LEE MAJORS :cool:

and... AMY ACKER! :drool:

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:10 ----------

Oh, & it started in the UK on Tuesday night on "Syfy" (The Sci Fi Channel), after the new "V".