PDA

View Full Version : Modem ready light flashing

Liam2485
16-01-2010, 19:31
hey just recently my modem's ready light constantly flashes, it doesn't seem to be a problem as i have never lost connection. I always thought the ready light is supposed to stay solid, does anyone know what could be causing this problem and how i can resolve it.

help will be very much appreciated thankyou.

alexcopeland
16-01-2010, 20:56
Your n the same boat as me and I've noticed the same flashing red light on my SACM. I have a connection still and live in Stevenage, Herts Ex-ntl. I wonder if someone like broadbandings might be able to assist?!

Sephiroth
16-01-2010, 20:59
Did you search the forum on "ready light flashing"? The causes are well documented in other threads.

When you've digested what has already been said, you can post your modem stats and tell us your location and anything you've gleaned from reading the other threads. Then we can try to help you.

Peter_
16-01-2010, 21:30
It will be a firmware issue and broadbanding has already commented on a few threads to say likewise.

Liam2485
16-01-2010, 21:30
Did you search the forum on "ready light flashing"? The causes are well documented in other threads.

When you've digested what has already been said, you can post your modem stats and tell us your location and anything you've gleaned from reading the other threads. Then we can try to help you.

thanks for the help, but the flashing has miraculously stopped and hasn't flashed for the past hour now :)