PDA

View Full Version : Shocking, just socking

LiamTG
16-01-2010, 09:38
I have now been uploading 150 photographs I took over Christmas to the VM servers via the V Stuff BackUp. Get this - its been 24 hours now - YES 24 HOURS and it's just under half done.

This is ridiculous. Not only are the upload speeds in the UK crap anyway, VM deicde in their infinite wisdom to give a crappy upload speed with its 20mb service - and it doesn't even hit that!

LTG

Toto
16-01-2010, 09:43
I have now been uploading 150 photographs I took over Christmas to the VM servers via the V Stuff BackUp. Get this - its been 24 hours now - YES 24 HOURS and it's just under half done.

This is ridiculous. Not only are the upload speeds in the UK crap anyway, VM deicde in their infinite wisdom to give a crappy upload speed with its 20mb service - and it doesn't even hit that!

LTG

It's no your upload speed that's the problem here, its V Stuff system, its really not that good.

Paul K
16-01-2010, 12:12
I use picasa, easy to use and a lot faster than that lol

Ignitionnet
16-01-2010, 12:18

LTG

VStuff is throttled anyway to avoid using it causing you to hit the STM limits, in addition VStuff is broken.

fireman328
16-01-2010, 15:07
But apart from that, how do you find it ?