PDA

View Full Version : My Installation

morley04
05-12-2009, 14:06
Hello,
My area has just been upgraded to digital and the engineer came round so i could get the Broadband before it goes live on the website and was just wondering when do i receive my login details for Virgin media mail etc ? my Install date is the 19th (50MB) only.

Move thread if in wrong section.:angel:

Peter_
05-12-2009, 15:14
When you are installed the first page you should see is http://act2.virginmedia.com/ which will have a white background the words " Please click on this link to proceed with broadband activation" this will guide you through the setting up of your email address and password, plus it will give you the option of downloading PC Guard broadband security suite for free.

Now in most cases this does work but if it fails you just call Technical Support on 151 if using a Virgin phone or 0845 454 1111 if using any other phone and after some DPA questions one of my colleagues will provide you with your login details.

As you are going to be a 50Mb customer if you need to call up use 0800 052 0431 which takes you through to the 50Mb Support team..