PDA

View Full Version : Broadband down in Macclesfield - SK10 - Wife blames me!

PlanBee
03-12-2009, 23:27
Hi folks,
We've been without broadband for well over 24 hours now, two houses in the street with out access. 150 doesn't mention this area, nore does the web site, telephone support is either busy or I get to listen to a choice of music before being "terminated".

Is there anyone else in this area with issues (and a USB dongle). The wife seems to think she has a service level agreement with me for the provision of access to Next.co.uk!

Many thanks

Gary

Peter_
04-12-2009, 06:28
The is a major fault on your uBR {exchange ) that occured in the early hours of Wednesday 3/12/09 and we have engineers trying to get it fixed ASAP.

Chorlton
04-12-2009, 09:54
Can't understand what you're complaining about. How can you be married and not realise that everything that goes wrong is your fault!

h.cowell
05-12-2009, 13:58
Glad to know it's not just us! I reported loss of internet to VM on Tuesday 1st Dec in Macclesfield, as it had been down for about 12 hours. There were no known faults at the time and we (they) blamed it on our wireless set-up, which had been working ok beforehand. We've had intermittant loss of signal since then.

Peter_
05-12-2009, 15:17
Glad to know it's not just us! I reported loss of internet to VM on Tuesday 1st Dec in Macclesfield, as it had been down for about 12 hours. There were no known faults at the time and we (they) blamed it on our wireless set-up, which had been working ok beforehand. We've had intermittant loss of signal since then.
If you click on the connection link at the top of the page does it say Macc-03 if so you were affected by the outage.