PDA

View Full Version : contacting virgin

pauly_b
03-12-2009, 16:58
is their any other way to contact virgin other than 151 and the contact fourms on their website?. bascily i have a hudge problem with my internet, i feel like they wont listen to me or dont want to listen to me. im on the verge of leaving them after been with them since dail up.

also i dont have a bt line does anyone have information on a provider what can sort me a bt line out with out going into a contract with bt?

thanks for your help if anyone can help me.

(been trying to get inconact with virgin since i made this post http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33657061-hello-connectivity-issues.html) everytime i get some guy who does not know his left hand from his right, does not understand what i am talking about. and asks me to call back another time????????

Russ
03-12-2009, 17:13
If you send me a PM with your name and a contact number I'll get in touch with our people in VM who have the power to get things moving.

pauly_b
03-12-2009, 19:02
thanks pm coming in 2 ticks

caph
04-12-2009, 23:23
is their any other way to contact virgin other than 151 and the contact fourms on their website?. bascily i have a hudge problem with my internet, i feel like they wont listen to me or dont want to listen to me. im on the verge of leaving them after been with them since dail up.

also i dont have a bt line does anyone have information on a provider what can sort me a bt line out with out going into a contract with bt?

thanks for your help if anyone can help me.

(been trying to get inconact with virgin since i made this post http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/12/33657061-hello-connectivity-issues.html) everytime i get some guy who does not know his left hand from his right, does not understand what i am talking about. and asks me to call back another time????????

Pauly, it might be worth contacting CISAS. If you've evidence that you've had the same problem which hasn't been resolved for over 3 months then you are entitled to compensation and adjudication. I know from personal experience that Virgin take this very seriously. Go to the CISAS website for further details and to lodge a complaint if necessary.