PDA

View Full Version : Virgin install later today?

i love virgin
28-11-2009, 03:15
Im having Virgin installed later today and have not yet got my viewing card from Virgin so would like to know do they bring viewing card with them or if it does not come in the post later today(Sat) will i have to wait till it comes?

Also im having the Phone and Broadband from Virgin and would like to know does that go live when they come to install it all?

And the last thing is when i booked to have Virgin i didnt ask for the Sports or Movies so would like to know can i call them up after the install and ask for them? and would i have to pay anything over the phone when i add them?

Many thanks im new to the site so please be nice to me lol:)

SnoopZ
28-11-2009, 08:34
Welcome to the forum. :)

Installer brings the viewing card and the phone and internet should all work when hes gone!

Not sure about phoning up and adding movies and sport though, i dread to think what a mess of your first bill that will make. If it was me i'd do it next month after you have got your first bill, but other people might say its ok.

Digital Fanatic
28-11-2009, 11:32
Im having Virgin installed later today and have not yet got my viewing card from Virgin so would like to know do they bring viewing card with them or if it does not come in the post later today(Sat) will i have to wait till it comes?

Also im having the Phone and Broadband from Virgin and would like to know does that go live when they come to install it all?

And the last thing is when i booked to have Virgin i didnt ask for the Sports or Movies so would like to know can i call them up after the install and ask for them? and would i have to pay anything over the phone when i add them?

Many thanks im new to the site so please be nice to me lol:)

:welcome: to the forum. Let us all know if you need any further help. :)

i love virgin
28-11-2009, 12:14
Thankyou for the welcome.

Well not long to go till i get Virgin in

They are coming today between 1pm and 6pm.:)

SnoopZ
28-11-2009, 12:20
Thankyou for the welcome.

Well not long to go till i get Virgin in

They are coming today between 1pm and 6pm.:)

Get the coffee and choc biscuits ready and move any furniture to make it easier. :)

Make sure they test everything before they leave.