PDA

View Full Version : 10MB > 20MB Latest Offers [Help]

-Xt)2eM3-
27-11-2009, 00:20
Hey guys. I don't know if this is in the right forum. Sorry if it isn't.

Just wanted to ask what the latest deals people are getting when upgrading from 10MB to 20MB..

I have phoned up a couple times as my contract expires on the 12th Dec...best someone could do was £25 for 6 months then £30 for the remaining 6 months..

This is still pretty high. I have been with them for around 4 years..not sure if that counts for anything these days...

All I want is Broadband. NO telephone line (BT/SKY), no VM TV (Sky HD is better :P) ..just broadband..

On the website they are showing the only deal as being 3 Months for £25 then 9 months @ £30..

What offers have you guys had lately and what shall I tell them on the phone in order for them to reduce the price / give me a discount?

I would love a flat fee of £25 for 12 months :dunce:

Also what happens after your 12 months are up? Is it a monthly rolling contract or do they automatically put you on a 12month contract as soon as your current expires?
Thanks.

Sephiroth
27-11-2009, 09:38
Do you have a special contract? Probably not. Your minimum period is 12 months and then it rolls on until you cancel according to the terms of the contract.

What they're offering you is a new contract which obliges you for a further 12 months (the rolling on) and it appears they've also offered you the new customer discount for an extended period. IMO, according to their normal practices of tellinh you it's £37/month for XL, you've done rather well to be offered that deal.

IMO.