PDA

View Full Version : weird call

wildfruit
14-11-2009, 20:50
Im due to have virgin media installed on monday. Just recieved a call from installations dept and was told would have to wait up to 6 weeks for them to ask council to dig the road i thought fair enough if thats the procedure fine but i dont want it then.I told the lady this and she said she would call me back. 2 mins later she called and said would go ahead on monday! Anyone else had a similar experience?

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

i guess everyone is watching x factor and not on forums lol

webcrawler2050
14-11-2009, 20:51
Im due to have virgin media installed on monday. Just recieved a call from installations dept and was told would have to wait up to 6 weeks for them to ask council to dig the road i thought fair enough if thats the procedure fine but i dont want it then.I told the lady this and she said she would call me back. 2 mins later she called and said would go ahead on monday! Anyone else had a similar experience?

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

i guess everyone is watching x factor and not on forums lol

Could of been a miss-communication to be honest

wildfruit
14-11-2009, 21:32
ok thanks i do hope it does get installed as now re promised i dont want to have to go back to sky!

wildfruit
16-11-2009, 20:18
well i was worrying over nothing only 30 mins late went ahead smoothly and was done by kellys! was very neat not like lots of kellys horror stories ive read

luellin
17-11-2009, 21:53
ok construction on virgin media is a pain in the A** tbh it should not take 6weeks but 6 days but you probably had alot of work in the area and that wat the next available date on the system but VM can shell out for an emergancy dig ticket wich takes 2 hours to get but costs more so VM will try go for the cheaper option first if the customer says ok fine bugger off then they shell out