PDA

View Full Version : Philippines call centre agent, legitimate 10megs

da_vone
09-11-2009, 17:03
A few days ago a Philippines call centre agent called to say that they wanted to offer me an ungraded on my broadband and give me a new telephone line as i was a valued customer.

She was offering to upgrade me to the the "legitimate" 10meg (for £20) broadband and offer me the top phone package at a discount of £5 normally £7.99.

Her records showed that i still had 2 megs. but in reality i was already upgraded to 10 meg (of which is extremely traffic shaped). when i told her that i was already upgraded to 10megs she said that if i took her offer id get the "legitimate" 10meg with respect to priority speeds and a favourable traffic management policy.

Is there any truth in what she's saying?

And also does virgin have a UK sales office because the overseas sales office say one thing and the web says another, can you also give the number for the Uk sales office is they have it as i dont have a virgin line i cannot ring 150. thanks for your help.

Peter_
09-11-2009, 17:08
Just ring 0845 454 1111 from any non Virgin phone and follow the links and they will dismiss or confirm what you have been told.

I know Virgin mobile use the Philippines not sure about Virgin Cable.