PDA

View Full Version : Paying £20 for 10meg, VM web £20 for 20 Megs!!!

da_vone
09-11-2009, 17:31
I currently have Broadband L 10 megs in which i pay £20. (was upgraded from 2 meg to 10 meg) but i have seen on the virgin media website that you can get 20 megs for £20 if you take out a phone line with them. so i am thinking of taking the phone line out (this will be a new service for me). So will they also upgrade my 10meg to 20 megs? and will i get the router and all?

Peter_
09-11-2009, 17:35
Here is the link you require and it comes with a free N router and a new 12 month contract just click the link to find out more http://allyours.virginmedia.com/websales/product.do?id=3246

da_vone
09-11-2009, 17:49
Hi thanks for your swift reply. ive just been looking at the legal stuff and it says they give the router for new customers. since i am already an existing customer will they still give it to me?

Peter_
09-11-2009, 17:54
Hi thanks for your swift reply. ive just been looking at the legal stuff and it says they give the router for new customers. since i am already an existing customer will they still give it to me?
You are upgrading and taking out the phone service so you should get a free router, if you do not have TV you could probably get a deal with that as well even if just a free box with no contract.

The best thing to do is ring up on 0845 454 1111 and ask what they can offer you.

You should even be able to port your BT number over in most cases.