PDA

View Full Version : 50mb BB

adzii_nufc
09-11-2009, 08:00
1) What Is The Installation Charge

At My Mothers Where 50mb Is Installed She Obviously Pays More than 28 Quid

So What Would my Price Be Monthly

Upgrading From : 20mb BB (Without Phone Line)

To : 50mb BB With the Line

Currently 37 pm

I hear the Installation is 30 Quid Just Looking For Confirmation :)

Ignitionnet
09-11-2009, 08:21
I would imagine that the search button, Google or even http://www.virginmedia.com would be able to assist you quite well with these questions.

Anyway

1) 55GBP, 30 install + 25 activation
2) 38GBP / month.

adzii_nufc
09-11-2009, 08:38
I would imagine that the search button, Google or even http://www.virginmedia.com would be able to assist you quite well with these questions.

Anyway

2) 38GBP / month.

Thank You Once Again For Borrowing Me Your Knowledge :)

Ignitionnet
09-11-2009, 09:48
Thank You Once Again For Borrowing Me Your Knowledge :)

Yep yep, have a good one sir.

RobboEdin
09-11-2009, 10:11

Anyway

2) 38GBP / month.

However, these are the prices for STANDALONE BB customers. The OP's profile suggests he has other services (states he has V+ HD) so will have some sort of bundle discount.

His bill will show BB XL as £37 before discounts so his likely increase in charges will be £8 to move to BB XXL.

Perhaps the OP would care to post his Advance Charges here so he can get a definitive answer to his increased costs on moving to BB XXL.

OP's current profile:

Services: Virgin Media 50mb - PS3-WII-XBOX 360 SKY+HD Virgin Media 20mb V+HD

zing_deleted
09-11-2009, 10:15
thats at his mums house if you read post 1

RobboEdin
09-11-2009, 10:17
thats at his mums house if you read post 1

That's unclear. Presumeably his profile should reflect the OP's services not his mother's?

Peter_
09-11-2009, 10:20
The OP is asking how much will it cost him personally to upgrade to 50Mb as he is aware of the current price that his mother his paying, so broadbanding told him the installation charge and activation fee plus a possible cost per month.

zing_deleted
09-11-2009, 10:25
1) What Is The Installation Charge

At My Mothers Where 50mb Is Installed She Obviously Pays More than 28 Quid

Currently 37 pm

I hear the Installation is 30 Quid Just Looking For Confirmation :)

the question he is asking is very clear

RobboEdin
09-11-2009, 10:26
The OP is asking how much will it cost him personally to upgrade to 50Mb as he is aware of the current price that his mother his paying, so broadbanding told him the installation charge and activation fee plus a possible cost per month.

...but it is still unclear, until the OP clarifies, what services he has today:

1. Is he standalone BB XL wanting to move to BB XXL with Phone M?

2. Does he have both BB XL and TV today and want to move to a triple package, including BB XXL.

The first could be implied from the OP's first post but the second is a possibility, looking at his services profile which includes V+ HD.

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 ----------

the question he is asking is very clear

No it's not! Can the OP please clarify and update his profile appropriately?

Many claim a price for BB XL of £37 while forgetting to advise that they are already getting a bundle discount.

zing_deleted
09-11-2009, 10:29
The answer to the question is whatever the install charge is . If you read what he wants confirming I hear the Installation is 30 Quid Just Looking For Confirmation :)

The price of the product is £39 without any added telephony packages.

I am not that good at English but it was simple enough for me to follow

Peter_
09-11-2009, 10:29
...but it is still unclear, until the OP clarifies, what services he has today:

1. Is he standalone BB XL wanting to move to BB XXL with Phone M?

2. Does he have both BB XL and TV today and want to move to a triple package, including BB XXL.

The first could be implied from the OP's first post but the second is a possibility, looking at his services profile which includes V+ HD.
To be honest I would always advocate anyone contemplating an upgrade to call in as you will always get a better deal than anyone can actually comment on here regardless of whats in their profiles.

You can sign up online but will probably miss out on any discounts the agent can offer as a possible sweetner.

Ignitionnet
09-11-2009, 10:42
Blimey what a rigmarole.

Currently 37 pm

He says what he's upgrading from and to and quotes the ' legacy list price' for 20Mbps service without a phone line. So long as one doesn't assume he isn't aware of what he's upgrading from and to it's quite simple.

RobboEdin
09-11-2009, 14:32
Blimey what a rigmarole.

He says what he's upgrading from and to and quotes the ' legacy list price' for 20Mbps service without a phone line. So long as one doesn't assume he isn't aware of what he's upgrading from and to it's quite simple.

I would agree EXCEPT the OP has not been back to confirm and there is a data management issue between his post and his profile.

Peter_
09-11-2009, 16:02
I would agree EXCEPT the OP has not been back to confirm and there is a data management issue between his post and his profile.
Probably because what you print in your profile can be quite meaningless and not necessarily accurate in many cases.

zing_deleted
09-11-2009, 16:11

you have just shown a lack of understanding of a simple question asked on a forum and looked to deeply into something that is irrelevant and once its been shown how simple it is you have just got your back and refused to admit you just didn't understand

adzii_nufc
09-11-2009, 20:32
Destroy My Mini Thread :(

Lol The V+ Box Is at My Mothers With the 50mb BB

I was Simply asking The Cost of an Upgrade Which i got lol!

Mothers house, 50mb BB, V+ and a Phone Line M

My House: 20mb BB, Sky+ HD. No Phone Line

Hope that solves it all :)