PDA

View Full Version : Internet needs activating????

s3c
22-10-2009, 12:28
Hi all

I had to turn the electricity in my house the other day now when I try and go on the Internet I get a message saying please click on the link to proceed with broadband activation after I do that I get a page I'm all ready registered and other rubbish. It says click finish to start surfing right away, after I click it I get a message saying the connection has timed out and that I am not connected to the Internet. I have phoned them and they were no help. I have had Internet with ntl/vm for 6 years WTF???

webcrawler2050
22-10-2009, 12:31
Hi all

I had to turn the electricity in my house the other day now when I try and go on the Internet I get a message saying after I do that I get a page I'm all ready registered and other rubbish. It says click finish to start surfing right away, after I click it I get a message saying the connection has timed out and that I am not connected to the Internet. I have phoned them and they were no help. I have had Internet with ntl/vm for 6 years WTF???

You're an ex NTL customer - it's a fault - give tech support a quick call - should be able to sort it out.