PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media Selfcare.

Nidge
11-10-2009, 19:14
What the hell has gone off on the help page? I'm trying to change my password for an email address, can I hell as like do it via Selfcare. Are VM gone in the head? The old way of doing it was much easier.

Peter_
11-10-2009, 19:17
What the hell has gone off on the help page? I'm trying to change my password for an email address, can I hell as like do it via Selfcare. Are VM gone in the head? The old way of doing it was much easier.

Click here https://my.virginmedia.com/dashboard/start then click the Red login button and the change passwords option is oon the lower left side under Household accounts.

Nidge
11-10-2009, 19:44
Still can't find anything.

Peter_
11-10-2009, 19:47
Still can't find anything.
OK what happens when you follow the link and login as down to the left the should be Household accounts with a 2 person shaped icon.

Manage household accounts

Download Failed (1)email addresse,usernames and passwords

PAYNEARDO
11-10-2009, 20:29
OK what happens when you follow the link and login as down to the left the should be Household accounts with a 2 person shaped icon.

Manage household accounts

Download Failed (1)email addresse,usernames and passwords

I still have a problem when I log in to mine, it only shows my primary account so not able to change abt details of my other email address I have :(

I have logged this about 3 times with VM but it stil hasn't been fixed :(

Peter_
11-10-2009, 20:53
I still have a problem when I log in to mine, it only shows my primary account so not able to change abt details of my other email address I have :(

I have logged this about 3 times with VM but it stil hasn't been fixed :(
That usually means its not the Primary, you can easily check by clicking the PC Guard link, if Primary it will proceed but if a Secondary account access will be denied.