PDA

View Full Version : UK Timeline Eastenders

Pages : [1] 2

iFrankie
09-10-2009, 20:30
WOW what a show tonight, it was heartbreaking to watch and very scary, Stacey deserves an award for this role.

zing_deleted
09-10-2009, 20:57
I have known a few people in my time like that all screwed by various drugs

webcrawler2050
09-10-2009, 21:12
WOW what a show tonight, it was heartbreaking to watch and very scary, Stacey deserves an award for this role.

Who died?

iFrankie
09-10-2009, 21:26
Who died?

lol no one, Stacey has had mental problems for ages, she nearly glassed someone, threw a lamp at a police man ect, and in the end she got sectioned :(

webcrawler2050
09-10-2009, 21:28
lol no one, Stacey has had mental problems for ages, she nearly glassed someone, threw a lamp at a police man ect, and in the end she got sectioned :(

Yeah shes got.. bipolar

iFrankie
09-10-2009, 21:29
she kept seeing a little girl, and she convinced herself it was her aborted child :/

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

Yeah shes got.. bipolar

i keep forgetting its fake lol.

zing_deleted
09-10-2009, 21:33
Yeah shes got.. bipolar

I much prefered manic depresive lol

iFrankie
09-10-2009, 21:35
I much prefered manic depresive lol

wow i didn't know people still used that sentence.

Tinky
26-12-2009, 08:20
Well who done it then? So many suspects. Has to be a man to lift the Queen Vic's bust. Cue Mr LM.

Hom3r
26-12-2009, 10:11
We was out last night so V+ed it.

Will watch it shortly

I thought Archie died. With a whole list of suspects. Ronnie, Roxy, Peggy, Phil, Jack, Ian, (Jeanine after he slings her out).

NoKnowledge
26-12-2009, 10:18
Has to be a man to lift the Queen Vic's bust. Cue Mr LM. Not really, Chrissie also used that thing to kill Den Watts

Hom3r
26-12-2009, 11:32
Just watching Eastenders, Dainelle Westbrook CANNOT act, plus shes an ugly bint when she trys to cry.

colleger
26-12-2009, 11:33
Not really, Chrissie also used that thing to kill Den Watts

I thought she used a door stop (pauline's). I think it was a doggy door stop.

Ravenheart
26-12-2009, 11:56
Just watching Eastenders, Dainelle Westbrook CANNOT act, plus shes an ugly bint when she trys to cry.

Seconded!

Maybe it was the ghost of Den ;)

Hom3r
26-12-2009, 12:32
So who killed Archie?

I reckon Peggy, as BW is leaving.

webcrawler2050
26-12-2009, 12:43

I will third that :D LOL Plus she has a fake middle bit in her nose!!

Archie's killing, is going to one of a few people, Bradley, Phil, Peggy, That ex-copper, Ronnie and or Stacey!! LOL

Hom3r
26-12-2009, 12:50
Bradley no, he punched him that would be enough.

webcrawler2050
26-12-2009, 12:57
Bradley no, he punched him that would be enough.

Who knows. I don't normally watch it but the missus, insisted LOL

NoKnowledge
26-12-2009, 14:53
I thought she used a door stop (pauline's). I think it was a doggy door stop. You maybe right but I got it in my head that thing was also used at some point to bump somebody off.

v0id
26-12-2009, 15:56
So who killed Archie?

I reckon Peggy, as BW is leaving.

Viewers won't find out until the live epsiode in the middle of February :mad:

Seriously though, I doubt it's Peggy unless that bust is actually paper mache. Those things should weigh a ton.

Jules
26-12-2009, 20:13
I reckon it was Peggy and I am glad I am not the only one that thinks her that plays Sam is ugly.

Jimmy-J
26-12-2009, 20:49
I say Stacy did it, it could even be Bradley's dad Max Branning? He's lost everything.

v0id
26-12-2009, 22:57
I am glad I am not the only one that thinks her that plays Sam is ugly.

They should have tried to get Kim Metcalf to return as Sam instead of Daniella Westbrook

Stuart
27-12-2009, 00:30
They should have tried to get Kim Metcalf to return as Sam instead of Daniella Westbrook

I might be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that they asked her and she refused.

Jules
27-12-2009, 13:06
Yes I think I read that as well Stuart. It can't be Stacy cause she was singing carols when he got bumped off.

iFrankie
27-12-2009, 20:19
Its recking my head! im not sure if it was peggy because she seemed really upset by it, It could be Sam but why would Sam kill him? hmm

Tinky
28-12-2009, 04:06
There were two people who must have gone back to the Vic. Peggy for the divorce papers (unless she had her own copy), and Ian because he had the laptop. :erm:

Gary L
28-12-2009, 15:56
I watched it and you saw Phil going up the alley.
Peggy must have gone through the pub door to get the papers and she must have passed the daughter somewhere.
Ian must have gone through the door that the ex-copper saw left open. the laptop was upstairs.
the only follow through you didn't really see was Phil and Peggy. they were both heading for the pub.

Ian looked the most 'scared' so I'd say he didn't do it, but he saw who did it.
Peggy might have done it. they made it so that the head didn't need to be lifted to drop on him.

Actually I'm not even interested who did it. Eastenders is a load of rubbish!

martyh
28-12-2009, 15:59
Peggy must have gone through the pub door to get the papers and she must have passed the daughter somewhere.
Ian must have gone through the door that the ex-copper saw left open. the laptop was upstairs.
the only follow through you didn't really see was Phil and Peggy. they were both heading for the pub.

Peggy might have done it. they made it so that the head didn't need to be lifted to drop on him.

yeah you'd much rather play cluedo :D

Gary L
28-12-2009, 16:08
yeah you'd much rather play cluedo :D

Nah, I always keep winning :D

webcrawler2050
28-12-2009, 16:10

Haha you sound pretty sucked in then for a minute and then actually realised what the heck you was doing * Gary gives head a shake* and then * wait wait what I am talking about* hahah Classixe

Gary L
28-12-2009, 16:25
LOL I used to watch it up until the characters were going over the same arguments every day. and then the whole story was about Max and Stacy. it just dragged on and on till I decided not to slash my wrists but to ignore the whole thing :)

martyh
28-12-2009, 18:27
LOL I used to watch it up until the characters were going over the same arguments every day. and then the whole story was about Max and Stacy. it just dragged on and on till I decided not to slash my wrists but to ignore the whole thing :)

then you joined CF for a change :dozey::D

webcrawler2050
28-12-2009, 19:27
It's just a waste of time anywho

Hom3r
28-12-2009, 20:13
The ghost of Frank did it, in revenge for his daughter being thrown out of the QV.

iFrankie
28-12-2009, 22:37
I think it was Moes Pig...... where did that pig go?!

Hom3r
01-01-2010, 20:08
I think it was Moes Pig...... where did that pig go?!

A clue.

She didn't serve a Turkey on Christmas day:D

haydnwalker
15-01-2010, 09:28
Just in case anyone was interested but couldn't be bothered to watch tonight...

The Queen Vic has been left to........ Roxy, along with the £3m assets Archie had stashed away.

iFrankie
15-01-2010, 10:19
Just in case anyone was interested but couldn't be bothered to watch tonight...

The Queen Vic has been left to........ Roxy, along with the £3m assets Archie had stashed away.

Oh no Janine won't be happy one bit!, i heard Roxy sacks tracey!

Saaf_laandon_mo
15-01-2010, 10:34
I read a few months ago that

Ronnie & Roxy would be the new landlords of the Queen Vic. As Peggy is leaving the show soon (is this true) then there would have been no reason to give her the Pub. I wonder what happens to Phil.

Can someone tell me :

1) How the hell did Archie end up with 3 million pounds worth of assets in his will

2) How is it that Ricky is now owner of the archers/Phil's boss (I have missed a couple of episodes)

iFrankie
15-01-2010, 10:48

Ronnie & Roxy would be the new landlords of the Queen Vic. As Peggy is leaving the show soon (is this true) then there would have been no reason to give her the Pub. I wonder what happens to Phil.

Can someone tell me :

1) How the hell did Archie end up with 3 million pounds worth of assets in his will

2) How is it that Ricky is now owner of the archers/Phil's boss (I have missed a couple of episodes)

Not sure about the first one, Pat bought the Archers didn't she and gave Ricky the boss role lol, and yeah its true that Peggys leaving :(

Stuart
15-01-2010, 10:49

Can someone tell me :

They've never revealed the source of Archie's income, but he was first introduced when Ronnie (IIRC) went down to his mansion somewhere on the South Coast. I always got the impression that his income wasn't entirely legit though..

Ricky doesn't own it. Pat bought it from Phil.

Saaf_laandon_mo
15-01-2010, 10:55
Thank's guys. I did find yesterdays episode a bit silly, with the chasing of the last page of the will around the square.

iFrankie
15-01-2010, 10:59
I have a feeling Billy and that lawyer have a thing for each other :/

Pia
15-01-2010, 21:36
I recognised that lawyer from something else. It's bugging me now i'm gonna have to find out...

[edit] Think it's from an episode of My Family, cos i don't watch Casualty :shrug:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0064749/

Gary L
15-01-2010, 21:46
I recognised that lawyer from something else. It's bugging me now i'm gonna have to find out...

Hopefully she's been in one of them videos :)

I think she's been on Eastenders before. she was acting the same way I remember her.

I think it's probably Casualty where I've seen her before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellie_Beaven

cuggle
15-01-2010, 22:33

[edit] Think it's from an episode of My Family, cos i don't watch Casualty :shrug:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0064749/

Did you watch down to earth on sunday nights? she was the eldest daughter in it

Pia
16-01-2010, 00:59
Ah no i didn't see that. But Gary i thought that too. It wasn't just her face i recognised it was the character in general. Unless she always plays that ditzy kind.

iFrankie
16-01-2010, 08:46
Hopefully she's been in one of them videos :)

I think she's been on Eastenders before. she was acting the same way I remember her.

I think it's probably Casualty where I've seen her before.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellie_Beaven

Thats it Casualty! its been doing my head in lol, Thank Youuu

Pia
16-01-2010, 11:42
I didn't realise she'd done voiceovers too, that's prob another reason why she was so familiar http://www.anothertongue.com/artist.php?id=304

iFrankie
18-01-2010, 12:17
Major spoiler alert!

Next month's shocking storyline will be the first time a central character on the soap has committed suicide on screen.

Distraught Bradley throws himself off a building in Albert Square when he becomes a suspect in the Christmas Day murder of Archie Mitchell.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/2811988/Bradley-Branning-will-kill-himself-in-EastEnders.html#ixzz0cxvqR1pM

I so did not see this coming!

Saaf_laandon_mo
18-01-2010, 12:26
Makes no sense at all. He's a bit too wet to do that. It would have been far more realistic for Stacey to have committed suicide, bearing in mind Archie is also the father of her baby.
By the way, when did Archie sleep with Stacey. I can't remember seeing that happen.

Jules
19-01-2010, 14:38
Eastenders have denied that is what is going to happen

iFrankie
19-01-2010, 14:45
Eastenders have denied that is what is going to happen

They'll probably change the script now :(

Pia
20-01-2010, 11:25
I'm not gonna read the spoilers but if this is about the killer, then Dierdrick Santer was on This Morning last week and he said it will be revealed on the live show on 19th Feb - BUT he said they've rehearsed several different endings and even the actors concerned won't find out til the day

iFrankie
22-01-2010, 20:38
Poor Tracy! how dare Roxy sack her!.... and poor Pat!

Kymmy
09-02-2010, 11:13
OH NO, Kat and Alfie to return

Hom3r
17-02-2010, 22:15
On Friday we find out who killed Archie.

So who did it?

Idon't think it's Bradley, I think that is a red herring. If he does kill himself, it's because he's protecting Stacey.

My cash is on Peggy, or the guy who had a fling with Jannie.

TheDaddy
17-02-2010, 23:56

So who did it?

Idon't think it's Bradley, I think that is a red herring. If he does kill himself, it's because he's protecting Stacey.

Haven't watched EastEnders for months, I suspect it might just have been one of his daughters though....

Deffo not Peggy, maybe Sam

Either that or Bobby Ewing......

Tinky
18-02-2010, 08:16

So who did it?

Loads of red herrings! Got to be a man, don't think a woman would be strong enough to lift the statue. Hope it's not Bradley, would hate to see him go. Could be Jack, I think he planted the ring at Janine's. Why is everyone wearing gloves all of a sudden? The plot thickens.:D

Saaf_laandon_mo
18-02-2010, 12:04
Grant Mitchell forged a British passport in someone else's identity, sneaked into the Queen Vic's loo, changed into a tennis player, came out and hit him on the head with the queen vic bust, after realising he forgot his tennis racket in the loo. He left on the first flight back to Portugal (or is it Brazil) before anyone could suspect him.

Stuart
18-02-2010, 12:18
Come on, you all know it was Wellard.

TheDaddy
18-02-2010, 12:51
Loads of red herrings! Got to be a man, don't think a woman would be strong enough to lift the statue. Hope it's not Bradley, would hate to see him go. Could be Jack, I think he planted the ring at Janine's. Why is everyone wearing gloves all of a sudden? The plot thickens.:D

Woops for some reason I thought he was stabbed :confused: Mind you I did say I hadn't watched it for months :)

NoKnowledge
18-02-2010, 13:49
I think it's that Ryan

Jules
18-02-2010, 14:46
It was Dirty Den :D

Tinky
18-02-2010, 19:22
Woops for some reason I thought he was stabbed :confused: Mind you I did say I hadn't watched it for months :)

Well maybe I've got it wrong, just got time to pour myself a large Chardonnay before I settle down for the hour long prog tonight. :)

Hom3r
18-02-2010, 20:54
The rumour mill says that Braders jumps to his dead, in front of Stacey :(

Thats enough to send even the most level headed over the edge.

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

At the beginning it said look out for a familar face at the end.

Did any body see who?

I can't look as my V box just died for good, RIP :(

It 150 I call isn't it?

martyh
18-02-2010, 22:00
The rumour mill says that Braders jumps to his dead, in front of Stacey :(

Thats enough to send even the most level headed over the edge.

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

At the beginning it said look out for a familar face at the end.

Did any body see who?

I can't look as my V box just died for good, RIP :(

It 150 I call isn't it?

it was the screen at the closing credits where they showed all the people who had uploaded their own version of the theme ,so the "familiar" face would be a friend or family member if they uploaded :)

Stuart
18-02-2010, 23:58
Well, the current favourite at William Hill is Sean Slater..

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a203912/sean-slater-odds-on-to-be-enders-killer.html

Hom3r
19-02-2010, 15:00
it was the screen at the closing credits where they showed all the people who had uploaded their own version of the theme ,so the "familiar" face would be a friend or family member if they uploaded :)

Of course. :dunce:

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

Well, the current favourite at William Hill is Sean Slater..

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a203912/sean-slater-odds-on-to-be-enders-killer.html

I've heard the the actor who plays him is currently working in the US and not in the country for several weeks.

But that could be a red herring.

cimt
19-02-2010, 15:10
I saw on DS that Ben is now the favourite. :erm:

Saaf_laandon_mo
19-02-2010, 15:37
Of course. :dunce:

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 13:21 ----------

I've heard the the actor who plays him is currently working in the US and not in the country for several weeks.

But that could be a red herring.

He doesn't have to be on the live show to be unmasked as the killer though does he.

The killer's identity will be revealed tonight - I was reading that it might be only the viewers that find out who the killer is.

I am really looking forward to tonight's episode, not just to find out who killed Archie, but also as it's live. That should be pretty interesting in itself.

cimt
19-02-2010, 17:15
It can only be the viewers who find out. What about all the episodes that have already been filmed? Surely it'd be mentioned in those too for awhile.

Hom3r
19-02-2010, 18:34
Well about an 1-1/2 hours to the live episode to go.

phone to be unplugged. :D

It can only be the viewers who find out. What about all the episodes that have already been filmed? Surely it'd be mentioned in those too for awhile.

I had been thinking about that.

we know that a few characters are leaving (Bradley & Peggy), so they won't be in future episodes.

There are the newish minor characters that come and go.

Becca, Ryan, Billy.

I've had a rethink, My primary suspect is Becca, Staceys mate, who is jelous of Stacey and Bradleys relationship.

She killed Arhies and is framing Bradley, who only punched Archie, but had his blood on his hands.

With Bradley out of the way she will have her to herself.

Tinky
19-02-2010, 18:39
Today it seems that every time I turn on the telly or radio, they are asking whodunnit? Don't think Ben Mitchell (too puny to lift the statue), Sean Slater (no motive) Joel Reynolds (who)? Jean slater? Don't think so, etc etc. I still think Jack, he could have used Ronnie's keys to enter Janines's flat. Probably turn out to be someone that we think is above suspicion. Never mind, all will be revealed tonight, I hope. Just hope Bradley doesn't top himself! :(

Who do you think did it and why?

Hom3r
19-02-2010, 18:55
He doesn't have to be on the live show to be unmasked as the killer though does he.

The killer's identity will be revealed tonight - I was reading that it might be only the viewers that find out who the killer is.

I am really looking forward to tonight's episode, not just to find out who killed Archie, but also as it's live. That should be pretty interesting in itself.

It's true that Sean doesn't need to be in the show, but if all the residents gave DNA to the cops how did they get his, and why would they even check his?

-------€--- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

Will there be any fluffs?

Who will miss a line, call somebody by there real name?

Will there be a beep.

I know that the BBC have said that it will be a slight delay live, to allow for any OOPS to be cut.

martyh
19-02-2010, 19:31
i wanna know when the dead body in garden is going to be found and why doesn't it stink ,i saw a episode of mythbusters once where they buried a pig in conrete and the smell still came through:shrug:

cimt
19-02-2010, 19:44
Wait, do people actually know he's dead?

Hom3r
19-02-2010, 19:45
Right here's you mission, count how many times you set filming equipment in shoot.

Mics protruding from the top will be quite high on the list.

martyh
19-02-2010, 19:45

who's dead? ..someone die ?:D

Hom3r
19-02-2010, 19:46

No, they think he just left.

cimt
19-02-2010, 19:50
Right here's you mission, count how many times you set filming equipment in shoot.

Mics protruding from the top will be quite high on the list.
They're actually putting mics on all the actors so that a boom thing won't be needed as much.
who's dead? ..someone die ?:D
Apparently. I got a feeling that it'll probably be cancer that killed him. :erm:
No, they think he just left.

Would it be normal for him?

Hom3r
19-02-2010, 20:32
here we go phone off the hook.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

jack stutterd when talking to Bradders. in their 2nd scene.

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Omfg

Ben B
19-02-2010, 20:33
Stacey

martyh
19-02-2010, 20:46
well guess what ,we were v+ing eastenders cos corry street was running late as usual and v+has stopped before the end:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

wwe
19-02-2010, 20:54
is bradley dead?

Stuart
19-02-2010, 20:56
Yes

martyh
19-02-2010, 21:20
so..deep breath.... are they still going to pin the murder on bradley because he's dead ?or do the police have evidence against stacey or will stacey crack up end up back in the clinic confess to killing archie and nobody believe her cos she's bi-polar and end up topping herself ...aaannnd breath :D

Hom3r
19-02-2010, 21:54
What does Max do now?

Turn in in daughter In-law to the cops to clear his sons name.

Or does he protect Stacey, because of her fragile state of mind, and because he also still loves her.

Jimmy-J
19-02-2010, 22:30
I say Stacy did it, it could even be Bradley's dad Max Branning? He's lost everything.

I'm not one to say I told you so, but have a look at my post from boxing day last year. :D

Saaf_laandon_mo
20-02-2010, 00:53
I thought that was a good episode. Apart from Jack fluffing his line I don't think anyone else made a mistake. Did thing Roxy & Ronnie were trying to stop laughing when talking in the shop.

wwe
20-02-2010, 01:26
I thought that was a good episode. Apart from Jack fluffing his line I don't think anyone else made a mistake. Did thing Roxy & Ronnie were trying to stop laughing when talking in the shop.

ronnie forgot to pay in the shop lol

Tinky
20-02-2010, 07:20
i wanna know when the dead body in garden is going to be found and why doesn't it stink ,i saw a episode of mythbusters once where they buried a pig in conrete and the smell still came through:shrug:

Uh? What dead body? :erm:

Tinky
20-02-2010, 11:07
Uh? What dead body? :erm:

Ah yes it's coming back to me now, Lucas killed Owen and buried him in the garden in the square, where the hole had been dug for the new tree to be planted.

dilli-theclaw
20-02-2010, 13:51
Now I don't watch eastenders and didn't watch the thing last night - but 16.6m viewers now that's not bad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8526006.stm

Hom3r
23-02-2010, 12:03
Alternative endings revealed! Who could have killed Archie?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/2010/02/alternative-endings-revealed-w.shtml

Hom3r
25-02-2010, 19:52
NOOOO Lucas, first murder, now doggicide

NoKnowledge
25-02-2010, 20:18
I haven't seen tonights episode but judging from your post I'm thinking the dog (Sugar) been killed. If so, then thats funny because I was thinking that last night that the dog needs to be done too because it was getting close to outing Lucas.

Jules
26-02-2010, 17:35
Not a safe place to live is it with 2 murders living free there now lol

Tinky
26-02-2010, 18:47
I am hoping that Lucas only thinks he has drowned the dog, but a passing jogger rescues the animal, which then makes its way back to Albert Square and digs up the body! :D

NoKnowledge
21-03-2010, 13:15
Former Footballers' Wives and Strictly Come Dancing star Zoe Lucker has joined the cast of EastEnders as a new love interest for Max Branning. Digital Spy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a209768/zoe-lucker-joins-eastenders.html)

I hope she keeps her clothes on, with her it seems she always manages to sign a clothes off deal.....distasteful

Pia
21-03-2010, 19:34
Did i miss one this week? It wasn't on Friday was it?

wwe
21-03-2010, 20:23
Did i miss one this week? It wasn't on Friday was it?

nope they didn't put 1 on friday

iFrankie
29-04-2010, 20:04
That episode was shocking, i wanna say something about it but id probably get banned from the forum

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

and has to remind himself its not real lol.

NoKnowledge
29-04-2010, 20:12
What happened?

iFrankie
29-04-2010, 20:23
What happened?

Syed's father in law and his two "body guards" battered Christian, they left the house while Christian was on the floor pouring with blood, Masood saw Christian on the floor, looked at him and walked off.

:shocked:

zing_deleted
29-04-2010, 20:29
I think they worked his body more . He had a little blood on his face hardly pooring frankie ;) there was no visable signs of swelling either so his face wasnt hit that hard either lol lol

iFrankie
29-04-2010, 20:35
I think they worked his body more . He had a little blood on his face hardly pooring frankie ;) there was no visable signs of swelling either so his face wasnt hit that hard either lol lol

I had to make it dramatic didn't i, he'll have a few bruises in the next episode :dozey:

Pia
29-04-2010, 22:26
Well in Masood's view, he turned his son gay which brought shame etc blah.

Christian's acting is soooo theatrical it's annoying me now.

iFrankie
11-05-2010, 21:04
Good lord, i wish they would hurry up and put it on! lol

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

You gotta be kidding me!!

wwe
11-05-2010, 21:08
Good lord, i wish they would hurry up and put it on! lol

---------- Post added at 21:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

You gotta be kidding me!!

its on bbc 3 at 10 or catch up if u have virgin or bbc iplayer

iFrankie
11-05-2010, 22:13
its on bbc 3 at 10 or catch up if u have virgin or bbc iplayer

Ah thanks for telling me, i wouldn't of known.

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

I don't think its on?

Stuart
11-05-2010, 22:22
Ah thanks for telling me, i wouldn't of known.

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

I don't think its on?

It's not. At 10pm, they announced it was postponed due to the government coverage and is replaced by Russell Howard's Good News.

iFrankie
11-05-2010, 22:44
It's not. At 10pm, they announced it was postponed due to the government coverage and is replaced by Russell Howard's Good News.

So when will it be on?

btw Russell Howard's Good News is so good!

Stuart
11-05-2010, 22:52
So when will it be on?

btw Russell Howard's Good News is so good!

Tomorrow. Same times (7:30 BBC1 and 10:00 BBC3).

wwe
12-05-2010, 14:17
ive seen last night eastenders

Stuart
12-05-2010, 15:24
How? It wasn't on either BBC1 or 3, or iPlayer..

wwe
12-05-2010, 16:34
How? It wasn't on either BBC1 or 3, or iPlayer..

catch up tv

Hom3r
04-06-2010, 22:27
I read on the BBC site that they have had to reshoot scenes that involve Lucas and prostitutes and there possible murders, due to the 3 missing women in Bradford.

Tinky
10-06-2010, 18:54
Looks like Lucas has bumped off someone else. He is a complete lunatic! When is he going to be found out? In tonight's episode I read that Denise finds lipstick on his shirt, he can't keep his shirt on all night, so when is she also going to spot the deep scratches on either side of his neck? :erm:

wwe
16-06-2010, 01:41
eastenders was well good tonight Cart wait to see how Lucas gets found out Cart believe Archie not Danny dad

Pia
16-06-2010, 17:30
I'm so confused. What exactly is Lucas up to?? What was that empty room he was sitting in? It's all rather sinister.

Hom3r
17-06-2010, 17:41
Lucas is a serial killer.

Tinky
17-06-2010, 19:15
I'm so confused. What exactly is Lucas up to?? What was that empty room he was sitting in? It's all rather sinister.

It's the community centre Pia.

I'm begining to lose the plot as well. He picked up a prostitute in a Club and took her to the woods, we were left thinking that he had murdered her. However Denise goaded him into telling her what he had been up to, he had deep scratches on his neck. He took her (Denise) to a flat (he had the keys) where the said prostitute was, and she (the prostitute) declared that she had seen God, and had been saved by Lucas. However she didn't look all that happy about it. I ask myself why the prostitute hasn't gone to the police as she was looking very scared. Is Lucas keeping her prisoner? Who can say? The plot thickens. How long before they find the body buried in the Square's garden? :erm: Beginning to drag on a bit now. Time for a bit of digging! :D

Tinky
11-07-2010, 07:00
When is Lucas going to be found out? That's three people he has bumped off so far! Didn't think he would kill Denise, but then he is mad.:erm:

zing_deleted
11-07-2010, 11:30
he didnt actually kill the first one he just let her die when he could have helped her iirc

Stuart
11-07-2010, 15:13
When is Lucas going to be found out? That's three people he has bumped off so far! Didn't think he would kill Denise, but then he is mad.:erm:

We don't know Denise is dead.

When Lucas' ex-wife Trina (Sharon Duncan Brewster) began interfering in their relationship, Lucas was instrumental in her death,[8] and went on to kill Owen when he came close to discovering the truth.[9] In May 2010, Green reported that in an upcoming episode, Lucas would be seen to strangle Denise and dispose of her body in a canal. He questioned whether Parish was to be written out of the soap,[10] following the announcements that both Benjamin and Owusu would be leaving EastEnders later in 2010.[11][12] Discussing the storyline, Gilet refused to reveal whether Lucas would kill Denise, but indicated that events may not be as they seemed.[13] Parish commented: "It looks really bad as he gets Denise in a headlock and chokes her. If she survives, it'll be a miracle."[14] Following the episode where Denise appeared to be strangled by Lucas, Entertainment journalist Sharon Marshall appeared on This Morning, saying there would be "twists and turns" but would not confirm whether Denise was dead or alive.

Tinky
11-07-2010, 18:09
he didnt actually kill the first one he just let her die when he could have helped her iirc

Was only testing Zing! Agreed he didn't kill the first one, but he could have got help to save her life. I have watched the omnibus today and I can only assume it's Denise's body that is being fished out of the canal.

wwe
11-07-2010, 18:16
i didn't think they word kill denise off shes really good

NoKnowledge
11-07-2010, 18:37
Tuesdays Eastenders synopsis mentions "come to terms with Denise's death".

Maybe it was all a dream :p:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=20625&d=1278869365
(http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=20625&d=1278869365)

Tinky
11-07-2010, 18:41
....and this was not in the script either!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1293825/EastEnders-star-marry-Moroccan-goatherd.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Hom3r
23-07-2010, 20:17
I bet Denise turns up at her own funeral

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Sounded like thunder outside so will Lucas confess.

wwe
23-07-2010, 20:24
car't wait to see how lucas gets found out

Hom3r
23-07-2010, 20:29
OMG he's turned Fritzl

wwe
23-07-2010, 22:22
just seen the end of tonights eastenders wow car't belive she alive im in shock

speedfreak
23-07-2010, 23:33
good job Ive just watched it before reading this, do people not know how to use spoilers?!

Tinky
24-07-2010, 06:46
Well that was a turn up for the books, Denise still alive. So who was the body in the canal? Why is Lucas keeping Denise prisoner? Where is he keeping her? What does he plan to do with her? Why isn't she screaming her head off and trying to get out? Och just too many questions! :D ......btw we could do without Denise's sisters, they are like a commedy act. :D:D

zing_deleted
24-07-2010, 10:43
Well that was a turn up for the books, Denise still alive. So who was the body in the canal? Why is Lucas keeping Denise prisoner? Where is he keeping her? What does he plan to do with her? Why isn't she screaming her head off and trying to get out? Och just too many questions! :D ......btw we could do without Denise's sisters, they are like a commedy act. :D:D

perhaps she isnt being kept there against her will. Perhaps its a cunning plan so the murder investigation ends and Lucas and Denise plan to run away together . Not likely seeing as it will mean she no longer sees her kids but you never know with soaps

wwe
24-07-2010, 12:06
i car't wait to see her get out and get home thats ment to be his wife how can u leave her there like that

Tinky
24-07-2010, 12:13
perhaps she isnt being kept there against her will. Perhaps its a cunning plan so the murder investigation ends and Lucas and Denise plan to run away together . Not likely seeing as it will mean she no longer sees her kids but you never know with soaps

That's an interesting theory Zing and fairly plausible as Denise did say she would do anything for him. I think Lucas had a stroke of luck when he went with Chelsea to the creamatorium to identify the body and Chelsea chickened out at the last minute. Whew! That would have been a different story if she had gone in with him. :erm:

zing_deleted
24-07-2010, 12:17
Tinky it wasnt luck it was scripted lmao

NoKnowledge
24-07-2010, 12:48
zing brings us back to reality, ohh I'm heartbroken...:LOL:

Saaf_laandon_mo
25-07-2010, 05:16
The thing i don't understand is would the police have just accepted his identification of her, bearing in mind they suspected him of having more involvement in Owen's murder. Surely they would do some other id checks. Anyway she escapes this week doesnt she? It was a good twist tho.

Hom3r
27-07-2010, 20:01
So what happens next?

wwe
27-07-2010, 20:04
that was brill car't belive she was only next door roll on thursday

v0id
28-07-2010, 01:23
The thing i don't understand is would the police have just accepted his identification of her, bearing in mind they suspected him of having more involvement in Owen's murder. Surely they would do some other id checks. Anyway she escapes this week doesnt she? It was a good twist tho.

It's a TV programme ;)

wwe
28-07-2010, 01:36
the old house she was in was that the orther house from the b and b

NoKnowledge
29-07-2010, 21:04
The police caution arresting Lucas - I've always wondered what happens when the aresting officer says "Do you understand" and the arrestee (:LOL: is that even a word) replys "No". Does he or shee get the meaning, beaten into them.

wwe
30-07-2010, 15:40
wounder if we will ever see lucas again

Tinky
30-07-2010, 18:28
Well after the big build-up, last night's episode was a bit of an anti-climax, to put it mildly. When Denise arrives back in the house apparently risen from the dead, there is no hysteria, only looks of mild surprise. The acting was appalling from all concerned. Let's hope they can come up with a credible story line to keep our interest. Good riddance to Lucas btw.

Tinky
20-08-2010, 19:01
Steve McFadden (who plays Phil Mitchell) is IMHO playing a blinder as someone who is hooked on drugs and drink. Ten out of ten to the makeup team!

Boaz
23-08-2010, 16:01
Steve McFadden (who plays Phil Mitchell) is IMHO playing a blinder as someone who is hooked on drugs and drink. Ten out of ten to the makeup team!
I have to agree with you on this. Phil portrays this evil addiction fantastically.

wwe
23-08-2010, 17:16
does any one know if peggy gets killed off i really hope not.

Boaz
24-08-2010, 07:42
does any one know if peggy gets killed off i really hope not.
Well I heard she wants to return at some point so...maybe not. I like Peggy, and it's going to be strange when Kat and Alfie turn back up in the square.

LOL @ Ian, trying to find friends on the social network sites. :D

wwe
24-08-2010, 12:38
lol yer that was funny he adding any 1.

i like peggy hope she does come back.

iFrankie
24-08-2010, 13:32

Oh yeah, he deserves another award for his role.

Tinky
05-09-2010, 19:05
Steve McFadden continues his brilliant portrayal of Phil Mitchell, who has sunk to the depths in his drug soaked stupor. Lots happening this week, and without giving too much away, who do you think is/are the next to go?

Stewie_Griffin
06-09-2010, 20:33
Hi all,
I could do with your help...

Get the Eastenders - Peggy's Theme to number 1 in the charts!

It has been announced that a special version of the EastEnders theme tune used for Peggy Mitchell's exit will be available to download.

Lets get it to number 1 people!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8334115&v=info

Does anyone think we can do it??
If so I've set up the above facebook group so, join if you want :-)

Cheers

Barney (stewie)

wwe
06-09-2010, 20:44
lets do it

Tinky
07-09-2010, 18:46
Has anyone noticed that after they locked Phil in the room and nailed a plank of wood to the door jam, the door opened inwards? :D

NoKnowledge
07-09-2010, 19:00
Yeah I noticed that and was blaming the new producer, thinking he probably thinks the viewers that watch this won't realize and must be stupid.

And Billy makes it even more obvious the way he holds on to the wood after its nailed in.

Anyways, anybody know why it's on 5 minutes early tonight?

wwe
07-09-2010, 22:18
yer i notice that as well . was there no duff duff as well tonight

Stephen
08-09-2010, 09:49
Has anyone noticed that after they locked Phil in the room and nailed a plank of wood to the door jam, the door opened inwards? :D
The door has a lock. you saw Billy take the key out of his shirt pocket at the end.

Tinky
08-09-2010, 18:45
The door has a lock. you saw Billy take the key out of his shirt pocket at the end.

AIR that wasn't made obvious in that particular episode, they were all too busy trying to get Phil trapped inside that room and barricade him in, why after all that would Billy produce the key?

Stephen
08-09-2010, 19:10
Even when you saw Phil getting locked in, before the door was boarded up, Billy locked the door with the key.

wwe
08-09-2010, 19:15
Cart wait for the next episode. Fire time.

Pia
09-09-2010, 10:39
Steve McFadden is just brilliant, he should get best actor at the next awards for this storyline. Wasn't sure about the snot though :rofl:

Gonna miss Peggy :( Didn't realise it was tonight that she leaves, but i did notice that Tuesday seemed to be getting towards it. I guess whatever happens is bad, as she was so happy to get the pub back.. I haven't read any spoilers so should be good.

wwe
09-09-2010, 12:36
tonights is the night im so cart wait wait.

iFrankie
09-09-2010, 13:55
Steve McFadden is just brilliant, he should get best actor at the next awards for this storyline. Wasn't sure about the snot though :rofl:

Gonna miss Peggy :( Didn't realise it was tonight that she leaves, but i did notice that Tuesday seemed to be getting towards it. I guess whatever happens is bad, as she was so happy to get the pub back.. I haven't read any spoilers so should be good.

Me neither! oooh im gonna miss her.

wwe
09-09-2010, 14:03
Everyone is meant to be in the fire tonight, bet we dont find out who dies till tommorow.

Pia
09-09-2010, 14:25
I haven't read any spoilers so should be good.
Every 1 is ment to be in the fire tonight bet we dont find out who dies till tommorow
Cheers for that :p::rolleyes::cool:

wwe
09-09-2010, 15:40
I was reading up about the episode and it said any one could die.

Tinky
09-09-2010, 18:36
S Wasn't sure about the snot though :rofl:

I found it very hard to watch Pia, the snot was just too realistic and was making me heave. :sick:

Wonder if Stacey and her baby get out, and who if any are going to perish.:erm:

wwe
09-09-2010, 18:41
how come tonights episode is only on for 30mins?

when something big happens its usully on for 1 hour.

alferret
09-09-2010, 19:50
Bit of a BBQ thing going on ATM.

dilli-theclaw
09-09-2010, 19:51
Bugger - missed it

wwe
09-09-2010, 20:00
How good was that. Glad every 1 got out ok

v0id
09-09-2010, 20:01
Dot the rebel with two fags in her hands in the pub. She don't care about any smoking ban :D

Pia
09-09-2010, 20:11
Great episode, should have been an hour long. Felt they crammed too much in, but it had a no-blink effect on me the whole time lol.

I just kept thinking, wtf, is it not insured? oops:

wwe
09-09-2010, 20:48
Its was so good

Saaf_laandon_mo
10-09-2010, 02:23
First time I've watched eastenders in a while, and Thursday's episode was absolutely fantastic. It was one of the best episodes I've seen for a while, better than anything I've recently seen in Corrie - which to me is consistently the superior out of the 2. Been reading how good Steve McFadden has been in his role as a crack addict for a while, and didn't think he could be as good as people say, but today I had to eat humble pie. He was absolutely brilliant.

Tinky
10-09-2010, 08:14
I enjoyed Thursday's episode, although there was a great deal of over acting especially on Peggy's part. The conversation between her and Phil dragged on a tad too long, with each trying to better the other in facial expressions. If I had a pound for every time I've heard Peggy say 'I'm ya muver' I'd be rich! Don't know why they had to make such a meal of it downstairs, as all they had to do (to escape) was open the doors and they were out on the street. Still haven't worked out who is missing yet, except where is Roxy's baby, and was jack at the party or was he babysitting?

Dai
10-09-2010, 08:52
I'm still trying to work out why Peggy's heavily-laquered wig didn't explode in flames.

And why the whole cast seemed to be determined to rush INTO a burning building.

Tinky
10-09-2010, 09:14
I'm still trying to work out why Peggy's heavily-laquered wig didn't explode in flames.

And why the whole cast seemed to be determined to rush INTO a burning building.

Didn't think of that one Dai, the wig bit lol. Also I'm no expert, but it seems fires were spontaneously combusting all over the place, and although the fires were well alight downstairs, the staircase was in tact for quite some time. But then it is fiction. :D

wwe
10-09-2010, 21:05
did any of you see that advert then on ch4 peggy in it doing an advert for bingo

mig-31
10-09-2010, 21:33
did any of you see that advert then on ch4 peggy in it doing an advert for bingo

Yes... and thats not bad for someone leaving EE to spend more time with the Husband.. Makes you wonder what the ££££ offer was...

Tinky
11-09-2010, 18:02

Well she has to supplement her pension somehow, now that she has left Eastenders.:D

wwe
11-09-2010, 21:46
I'm so glad they did not kill Peggy off. they got so many problems the Mitchell has now you got Phil who drinking and on drugs then you got Ronnie who's going to have a babby and then you got the queen Vic that needs to get sorted.

iFrankie
11-09-2010, 21:47
And Sam coming out of jail and Phils kid being in jail, the list never ends.

wwe
11-09-2010, 22:08
true for got to say as well sam just had her baby. you would had thought they would let her go with out this big mess.

wwe
15-09-2010, 19:24
how come last week and this week the eastenders advert on bbc1 saids tune in to eastenders all this week and last week but its not as its not on today

Pia
15-09-2010, 23:01
It's never on on a Weds. They are probably assuming everyone knows that

wwe
16-09-2010, 00:52
sure do cart wait for kat and alfie to come back

iFrankie
16-09-2010, 19:57
It annoys me when they say "All this week" when in fact it will be friday -_-

wwe
16-09-2010, 20:12
cart belive sam said that she doesnt want him

iFrankie
16-09-2010, 20:35
cart belive sam said that she doesnt want him

Want who?

wwe
16-09-2010, 20:41
Want who?

the baby when she gave in to jack and ronnie.

Shes got roxy or ronnie she could ask for help as like she saids she doesnt know what to do as her mum was ment to help her but she left.

Tinky
17-09-2010, 07:37
Well Sam's never going to bond with that baby, she's got no interest in him. He was only a tool to try and get Ricky back. The poor wee mite is going to end up with someone else bringing him up, but who? There's not a sensible person on the square. :shrug:

BTW what cart lol? :D

wwe
17-09-2010, 18:12
very true cart wait for tonights is tonights when kat and alfie are back?

Pia
17-09-2010, 22:00
Minty is a twerp :mad: Wish he wouldn't mess Heather around :(

wwe
17-09-2010, 23:00
minty is good but he will do the right thing as his hart is in the right place.

Boaz
23-09-2010, 08:37
I thought Minty had a cheek to try to get back with Heather. And good old Heather for turning him down, well done girl!

wwe
23-09-2010, 12:22
is that minty gone now?

Tinky
09-10-2010, 19:15
Didn't expect this http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/438861/soap-preview-11-15-october.html

Stuart
09-10-2010, 21:26
is that minty gone now?

I think so.

Boaz
13-10-2010, 09:53
Didn't expect this http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/438861/soap-preview-11-15-october.html

I didn't neither. Quite shocking really and I liked Billie. Awful though and it has been hard watching this week because of that.

Looks like Tanya is getting rather jealous of Vanessa.

wwe
13-10-2010, 12:55
very said episode Monday was.

iFrankie
14-10-2010, 21:43

Gob smacked i was, i kept saying "oh they got it wrong, he'll wake up and scare them" totally unexpected.

Im interested to hear what Billys secret is!

Mr_love_monkey
14-10-2010, 22:24
Im interested to hear what Billys secret is!
That he can't handle his drink?

wwe
14-10-2010, 23:10
It be something to do in care

Tinky
15-10-2010, 18:03
New face of Ben after he is released from prison.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/88836/first-pics-of-eastenders-new-ben.html

wwe
15-10-2010, 18:24
Yep back next week or week after

v0id
15-10-2010, 21:48
New face of Ben after he is released from prison.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/article/88836/first-pics-of-eastenders-new-ben.html

Now we know why Ben was crying so much in court, he must've known they were going to recast for his release :D

wwe
15-10-2010, 21:59
this Ben is ment to be dead different no more music or dancing

Stephen
15-10-2010, 22:08
this Ben is ment to be dead different no more music or dancing

That's nothing to do with the new actor, that will be due to the character having been in prison.

Tinky
16-10-2010, 08:05
Carol is getting annoying.

wwe
23-11-2010, 19:39
whats the house that Phil brought?

Tinky
24-11-2010, 08:08

Brought? :scratch: :shrug: :D:D:D

Apparently Phil has bought a house, which has miraculously appeared from nowhere, on Albert Square. I know it's a soap but sometimes the story lines bear no resemblance to reality. Phil and Shirley stole 20K from Roxy, but 5K has gone missing and Shirley and Phil have been on a spending spree for furniture, so not a lot left for a deposit. Nobody in the square has a washing machine, and everyone seems to have loads of power cuts, because they are always eating in the cafe across the road. Furthermore how could Roxy have gone through all these millions without having a clue she had nothing left?, unbelievable! What was her accountant doing? :shrug:

Stephen
24-11-2010, 08:22
Phil bought the house that Mark Fowler used to own and Ian Beale owned it till last year. Its not been used for a while.

This link should help you find out who lives where :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/places/index.shtml

Tinky
24-11-2010, 09:18
Thank you for that Stephen, very helpful to know where what is? Where on the map is the flat that Ian sold? I seem to remember seeing a recent shot of a building next to the Queen Vic which had scaffolding on it. :dozey:

Stephen
24-11-2010, 11:50
Thank you for that Stephen, very helpful to know where what is? Where on the map is the flat that Ian sold? I seem to remember seeing a recent shot of a building next to the Queen Vic which had scaffolding on it. :dozey:

The house with the scaffolding is where Ian lives now and used to be Pauline Fowlers house number 45.

The house Phil just bought is in the corner next to where Pat and Bianca live number 55.

Boaz
10-12-2010, 16:46
I wonder what Janine will do now she knows about Stacey and Ryan.

Getting a bit stale lately this, needs more drama.

wwe
10-12-2010, 22:32
I wonder what Janine will do now she knows about Stacey and Ryan.

Getting a bit stale lately this, needs more drama.

can not wait to see what happeneds

wwe
14-12-2010, 22:17
don't like the new Ben wish they kept the other actor in.

Tinky
15-12-2010, 07:04
don't like the new Ben wish they kept the other actor in.

I didn't like him at first but I think he is growing on me. Hasn't he got scary eyes? :erm:

martyh
31-12-2010, 22:41
just watched tonights 'enders with my wife and thought it is a terrible story line to have at this time of year ,i know it's meant to be true to life and all that but is there really any need in a entertainment show

Zing
31-12-2010, 22:49
The soaps are always competing for the most outragious storyline this time of year.It gets the viewers and thats all that matter to them.

martyh
31-12-2010, 22:57
The soaps are always competing for the most outragious storyline this time of year.It gets the viewers and thats all that matter to them.

That is true but i think eastenders have crossed the line with story ,i think it will upset a few people who have had similar experience

Zing
31-12-2010, 23:02
I dont disagree but lets face it everyone has suffered loss of some kind and are going to be vunerable to storylines on tv shows.

One thing I have noticed in my short life is Life goes on and it pays no respect to individual circumstances.

martyh
31-12-2010, 23:09
I dont disagree but lets face it everyone has suffered loss of some kind and are going to be vunerable to storylines on tv shows.

One thing I have noticed in my short life is Life goes on and it pays no respect to individual circumstances.

again very true ,but it's supposed to be entertainment .

just felt like a bit of a rant over a very depressing form of entertainment;)

wwe
01-01-2011, 01:31
i feel so sorry for ronnie why can see never have a baby

martyh
01-01-2011, 01:39
i feel so sorry for ronnie why can see never have a baby

erm.....That would be because it's a depressing soap and it's in the script that she will never be happy and die a miserable lonely old spinster

---------- Post added at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 ----------

any way it looks like she's going to nick alfies baby and put her dead one in it's place so she's going to be alright

Zing
01-01-2011, 01:40
there will be a blood group mismatch at the autopsy which will bring it all to light or something

wwe
01-01-2011, 01:45
erm.....That would be because it's a depressing soap and it's in the script that she will never be happy and die a miserable lonely old spinster

---------- Post added at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 ----------

any way it looks like she's going to nick alfies baby and put her dead one in it's place so she's going to be alright

yer i have heard thats what happenes.

I just dunno how anybody would go and swap baby's.

martyh
01-01-2011, 01:48
there will be a blood group mismatch at the autopsy which will bring it all to light or something

so what your saying is because of the blood mismatch ronnies hubby will think she's playing around with alfie and top himself ,ronnie racked with guilt confesses everything and sets fir to the vick while shouting

I JUST WANT A BABY !!!!!!....

Zing
01-01-2011, 02:01
lol something like that lol

---------- Post added at 02:01 ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 ----------

yer i have heard thats what happenes.

I just dunno how anybody would go and swap baby's.

to bring a bit of reality to the fiction grief can make people act in strange ways. The sheer enormaity of the emotion a parent would feel in that situation could easily break the weaker mind leading to virtually insanity

iFrankie
04-01-2011, 20:15
My step mum is saying the same thing "how could anyone do that" when you go through something like that your body and mind will obviously go crazy, Ronnie knew she did wrong and was about to take the baby back, i feel sorry for her, people seem to have forgotten Ronnie lost the baby and she deserve a bit of sympathy.

Thank god soaps aint real lol.

Mr_love_monkey
04-01-2011, 21:37
I think this is a very unpleasant, and tacky story line

wwe
04-01-2011, 23:11
Yep me 2 its a very upsetting story line

Tinky
25-01-2011, 18:03
Why are we not hearing any more about Ronnie and the snatched baby? Surely it's time to bring this particularly heartbreaking saga to an end, and have the long awaited reunion of baby Tommy with his rightful parents.

Stuart
25-01-2011, 18:57
Well, they film 6-8 weeks in advance, so unless they planned the whole thing (including all the fuss and and the apparent backdown on behalf of the BBC), the earliest they could end it would be middle of February/beginning of March.

Tinky
25-01-2011, 19:17
Well, they film 6-8 weeks in advance, so unless they planned the whole thing (including all the fuss and and the apparent backdown on behalf of the BBC), the earliest they could end it would be middle of February/beginning of March.

Blimey the little babe will be nearly walking by that time. :D

Tinky
28-02-2011, 19:06
When oh when is Ronnie going to confess she has Kat's baby? I love a happy ending and would love Kat and Alfie to be reunited and learn that their baby was still alive. A tearjerker awaits!!! ;)

wwe
28-02-2011, 23:26
i want Kat and anfie to be together again

Tinky
18-04-2011, 18:03
Finally Ronnie has come to her senses and returned Tommy to Kat and Alfie, expect the next thing will be DNA tests! Feel sorry for Jack though. Also what the heck is going on with Max and newly married Tanya? Can't these people make up their minds? It's getting on my twits! Roll on tonight's episode. :D

iFrankie
19-04-2011, 00:48
Finally Ronnie has come to her senses and returned Tommy to Kat and Alfie, expect the next thing will be DNA tests! Feel sorry for Jack though. Also what the heck is going on with Max and newly married Tanya? Can't these people make up their minds? It's getting on my twits! Roll on tonight's episode. :D

Tinky im with you! i don't know whether im coming or going, i had to buy the tv mag just to keep track of everything!.

Great that Kat and Alfie have they're baby back, but i feel so sorry for Ronnie, the heart ache and pain shes gone through all her life...

I know its not real but still haha.

Stuart
19-04-2011, 00:53
I suspect they are going into another mental health storyline. Based on the way the last scene with Ronnie ended with her on the floor apparently cradling Danielle, and the Doctor (Psychiatrist, I presume) asking if she had a responsible adult that could be there. I don't know, but that sounds to me like they are planning to section Ronnie.

Tinky
19-04-2011, 06:56
I suspect they are going into another mental health storyline. Based on the way the last scene with Ronnie ended with her on the floor apparently cradling Danielle, and the Doctor (Psychiatrist, I presume) asking if she had a responsible adult that could be there. I don't know, but that sounds to me like they are planning to section Ronnie.

I think she has been losing it for some time now Stu, she's been like a dream walking. It's quite remarkable how these actors are able to turn on the waterworks at will. Wonder how they do it, praps think of summit sad, I guess.:rolleyes:

I also would have preferred a different ending to this storyline about how Kat and Alfie get the baby back. For example if baby Tommy had developed a slight medical problem that required a blood sample to be taken, and then Jack was told he wasn't the father. This whole storyline has been quite unbelievable, but not quite as bad as the one where Tanya tried to kill Max and tried to bury him in the woods.:rolleyes: :D:D:D Wonder what far fetched story they will come up with next lol.:D

Stuart
19-04-2011, 09:29
I think she has been losing it for some time now Stu, she's been like a dream walking. It's quite remarkable how these actors are able to turn on the waterworks at will. Wonder how they do it, praps think of summit sad, I guess.:rolleyes:

Oh, she has, but people rarely just become mentally ill. It happens over months, or sometimes years. This is something Eastenders has covered before. Remember Joe (Jaw) Wicks? He was becoming increasingly eccentric for about 18 months before the character was diagnosed. Even Stacy was showing signs months before.

As for actors turning on the waterworks, well some can do it easily. Most, from what I have heard, just go back to a really sad event in their life and think about it. Same with other emotions.

I remember Micheal Dorn (played Worf in various Star Treks) said it was the best part ever because he could get himself in a really bad mood, and just go to work and everyone would assume he is just staying in character.

I also would have preferred a different ending to this storyline about how Kat and Alfie get the baby back. For example if baby Tommy had developed a slight medical problem that required a blood sample to be taken, and then Jack was told he wasn't the father. This whole storyline has been quite unbelievable, but not quite as bad as the one where Tanya tried to kill Max and tried to bury him in the woods.:rolleyes: :D:D:D Wonder what far fetched story they will come up with next lol.:D

Personally, I think this story probably looked good on paper. I don't know how believable I found it though. I didn't particularly like the Max/Tanya burial story though.

One think I think Brian Kirkwood has done well with EE though. He seems to have ensured that the writers flesh out the characters a lot better with stories (or histories) that in some cases give good reasons for them to act the way they do. Janine, for instance. In the past, she has just seemed like the sort of randomly evil person you don't generally get outside TV. At christmas, she had good reason to behave how she did, and her grandmother is a good indication of where it came from.

Boaz
04-06-2011, 16:50
How evil is that Yusif? I just want to slap him when he smilies.