PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media Countrywide Issue

adzii_nufc
18-09-2009, 23:59
Right Im Doing this To Keep All these In ONE! thread

Virgin Media Seems to be going down All over the country

Speeds have just flopped overnight

This is all I know thus far apart from at about 2am last night all connections in my area went off Dunno if this is virgin downtime or updating

It came back on round about 3am and Thats when my speed dropped below 1mbps and Im on 50mb

Ive even had 44kbps etc.

Now looking around this a countrywide issue
So report your area so we can get a rough look at whos affected

Me - Newcastle- Speed 50mb- Problem Speed Below 45kbps at points
Time of change - after 3am today

Maggy
19-09-2009, 00:58
Well it's not country wide.I've been getting a good 9MB all day...

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 01:04
thats why i asked people to report areas affected. So Portsmouth way is not affected. Thank You

BenMcr
19-09-2009, 01:07
So not a countrywide issue then?

dev
19-09-2009, 01:22
Looks to me like you only know of your connection having problems, so by that logic, my connection is working fine, so VM have fixed the country wide issue and they're working at 100% speed country wide?

Welshchris
19-09-2009, 01:43
Today my net seems to be holding up at a 19.6mb so thats fine. My mate tho a few miles away in Neath south wales is on 10mb and is lucky to get 3.5mb and has been like it for almost 2 weeks and quite a few of his mates in the same town have also reported similar problems.

Toilet-Duck
19-09-2009, 03:43
Glad I'm not the only one.

I'm near you adzii (Sunderland) and mine has dropped to 2meg on 50 meg!!!!!!!!!!

Thought it was just me!

---------- Post added at 03:43 ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 ----------

Sat, 19 Sep 2009 02:42:26 GMT

Test 1: 1024K took 6716 ms = 152.5 KB/sec, approx 1257 Kbps, 1.23 Mbps
Test 2: 1024K took 2404 ms = 426 KB/sec, approx 3510 Kbps, 3.43 Mbps
Test 3: 1024K took 2783 ms = 367.9 KB/sec, approx 3031 Kbps, 2.96 Mbps
Test 4: 2048K took 5491 ms = 373 KB/sec, approx 3074 Kbps, 3 Mbps

Overall Average Speed = approx 2718 Kbps, 2.66 Mbps

---------- Post added at 03:43 ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 ----------

This is on 50 meg!!

beanie
19-09-2009, 05:30
Facebook is dead and the Virgin Media status page is falling to bits again.

Looks like a repeat issue of some US sites may not load!

beanie
19-09-2009, 05:38
Just spoke to Virgin Media and they are aware that there are issues accessing Facebook and Hotmail. She said the senior staff will be available to fix the problem after 8am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How funny is that! I wish they would log issues when they know about them!

Ignitionnet
19-09-2009, 08:45
Speed faults are usually localised to at most a few hundred homes, on the outside a few thousand. VM pass over 12 million. It assists no-one trying to equate a speed issue with a nationwide outage.

You might get a few answers, and absolutely none of them will be anything to do with your problems.

Dynix
19-09-2009, 11:16
Count yourself lucky for even having some connection!

My 50MB is been completely dead since Thursday ~5.30pm. Rang up, they said its a fault with my line so they'll get an engineer out. Got a text on Friday saying that had been cancelled and there was one coming out yesterday (I assume they realised it wasn't just a fault with my line alone at this point). Rang up again at 8pm last night and they said it'll be fixed in a few hours - still nothing!

Seems to be a problem affecting all of my town. Not good!

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 12:20
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/09/24.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

50mb... So Places in the northeast seem to be affected Not sure about wales that could just be a common problem such as being run through a usb cable instead of ethernet

toytown
19-09-2009, 12:49
20Mbit in Lichfield, started going bad around 7pm last night

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/09/23.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Ignitionnet
19-09-2009, 13:22
Speed faults are usually localised to at most a few hundred homes, on the outside a few thousand. VM pass over 12 million. It assists no-one trying to equate a speed issue with a nationwide outage.

You might get a few answers, and absolutely none of them will be anything to do with your problems.

Of course what do I know... who'd have thought a network with over 3.4 million users would have some issues on it.

This thread cannot stay on topic because there is no topic, it's just going to be home to a collection of separate issues.

Separate issues need to be kept separate as it's very, very hard to follow the flow of a thread with about 10 different problems in it. Already there are 4 or 5 distinct issues mentioned in this one.

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 13:34
why do people turn a blind eye on facts that virgin media are possibly one of the worst ISP's in the country,

Virgin Offered 20mb Broadband.. The fastest in the country. Users not realising Download Speeds On a Simple Home Computer Could never Reach that speed

Virgin Offers 50mb... Same story... Why do we all jump on this bandwagon that is richard bransons failings

Hell Knows

Peoples Internet Speed has Dropped significantly in the past 34 hours... and so far nothing from Virgin as usual. I havent even tried to ring them as i cant be bothered to talk with scottish-accent Indians today

But a fair judgement is the only real speed you can utilize is 2mb...

as of 13:44 a record ammount of virgin media staff are seen fiddling with the green box all 1 of them :(

Sirius
19-09-2009, 13:45
why do people turn a blind eye on facts that virgin media are possibly one of the worst ISP's in the country,

4 simple words

Then why use them.

Look i am part of this country wide fault i think i better phone VM and tell them my connection is crap because i don't get 50 meg and instead i am only getting 48 meg :rolleyes:

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/09/22.png

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 13:49
4 simple words

Then why use them.

Im one of them NTL subscribers that was paying for a stable speed...

Now im paying a stupid price for a broadband speed of .47kb and when its running fine.. 47mb tops.. When can we ever download at a speed over 6mb let alone 50

I do not want to get it removed as it is too much of an arse with virgin all the one month notice problems and i cant be without internet for a period of time as i lose business :)

And there is a major difference sir between 47mb and .47kbps ...

Sirius
19-09-2009, 13:51
i lose business :)

Then get a business line instead of using a residential line for business. I have no time for people who complain about there residential connection which they are using for business.

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 13:54
Get a business line for my home... All for the sake of Repairing Computers?

When all i require is a stable connection Of 2mb's or over.. And with a 50mb package i dont even get that?

I have no right to complain?

Sirius
19-09-2009, 13:55
And there is a major difference sir between 47mb and .47kbps ...

So what happened to this mythical country wide fault they you have said is ongoing

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 13:57
So what happened to this mythical country wide fault they you have said is ongoing

So Birmingham Reports major speed loss, Sunderland, Newcastle... and various areas.

Totally unrelated that they all occured on the same day

Sirius
19-09-2009, 13:59

When all i require is a stable connection Of 2mb's or over.. And with a 50mb package i dont even get that?

But you said you are losing business, You cannot blame VM for that if you are using a residential line to run a business on even if its from home. ???

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

So Birmingham Reports major speed loss, Sunderland, Newcastle... and various areas.

So how many of the millions of customers have you spoken to ??? and how many have confirmed this speed drop, Or is it a FEW who have posted here. Plus is this backed up by VM on there newsgroups and on there status page ???.

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 13:59
Its not just for business its for home leisure also, Playing xbox 360 Ps3 Wii.. Etc.

And In what part of my post did I Blame Virgin for My business loss... I can remember blaming them for lack of speed ?

beanie
19-09-2009, 14:02
I have a wireless dongle as a backup plan. Things go wrong, thats just what happens with technology. Havent had many issues with virgin. My only moan is that they have a status page that says 'There are currently no issues' when there clearly are issues!

Ignitionnet
19-09-2009, 14:03
As I said above your speed issue is not a 'countrywide' issue. The network simply isn't built that way. You have a coaxial connection to a cabinet which you share with a few people in your area, you then go up a cabinet chain until you get to a fibre pair you share with 500 - 3000 homes, that fibre goes to a card in the hubsite, from there you go on gigabit ethernet or higher over links which are never congested onto 10Gbit links which are never congested.

Your speed issue is very local to you, possibly as local as somewhere between you and your cabinet.

There is no countrywide speed issue. There have been routing issues to certain sites in the United States but these do not affect speed tests within the UK.

You can either listen to me and contact Virgin Media to get your fault sorted or you can carry on ranting about how bad the ISP you are still paying to use is, about Richard Branson (who doesn't run VM by the way) and trying to get some crusade going about non-existent countrywide issues.

Your call.

There are well over 3 million customers on the network. People have isolated faults every day. Countrywide would be everyone, and I'm fairly sure I don't see everyone.

I've spoken to roughly About 120 people Via Phone, MSN messenger AND the FEW people here..

Im still yet to confirm South London, Carlisle,

I'm still to find a person from Washington Tyne & wear who isnt Recieving difficulties

You have contacted 120 people? I don't even know 120 people on Virgin Media, but I'm beginning to detect some strangeness about this post, largely focussing around how many people can in the space of a morning or indeed any other time period phone / IM 120 Virgin Media customers, and more to the point why in the name of all that is good you'd want to. I'm beginning to sense bovine excreta.

Hate to break it to you but Washington Tyne and Wear isn't 'Countrywide' either.

Oh and South London is fine, Mortlake CMTS 6, connecting to Croydon RHE. There are some isolated issues in the area as there always are, given that well over 100,000 customers connect via Croydon RHE there will inevitably be some with faults. That's statistics for you.

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 14:03
But you said you are losing business, You cannot blame VM for that if you are using a residential line to run a business on even if its from home. ???

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

So how many of the millions of customers have you spoken to ??? and how many have confirmed this speed drop, Or is it a FEW who have posted here. Plus is this backed up by VM on there newsgroups and on there status page ???.

I've spoken to roughly About 120 people Via Phone, MSN messenger AND the FEW people here..

Im still yet to confirm South London, Carlisle,

I'm still to find a person from Washington Tyne & wear who isnt Recieving difficulties

Sirius
19-09-2009, 14:05
Its not just for business its for home leisure also, Playing xbox 360 Ps3 Wii.. Etc.

And In what part of my post did I Blame Virgin for My business loss... I can remember blaming them for lack of speed ?

BTW

I just checked the status page and looked on the news groups, There does not seem to be any mention of a country wide fault. The only complaints seem to be you and a SMALL number of complaints on here. Nothing that points to a country wide fault.??

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 14:09
Lol I will get this Crusade Moving with my next sponsorship

Catch me On the EXTREME sports channel Very soon!

Ignitionnet
19-09-2009, 14:12
BTW

I just checked the status page and looked on the news groups, There does not seem to be any mention of a country wide fault. The only complaints seem to be you and a SMALL number of complaints on here. Nothing that points to a country wide fault.??

There is definitely an issue Sirius, though I'm thinking it's perhaps one of the mental kind rather than the network kind.

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:10 ----------

Lol I will get this Crusade Moving with my next sponsorship

Catch me On the EXTREME sports channel Very soon!

Good.

While you're at it you could, bear with me here, either phone VM to report the fault or post on the newsgroup virginmedia.support.broadband.cable on server news.virginmedia.com to get straight through to their second line technicians.

You'll recognise that newsgroup, it's the one that's conspicuously lacking in posts complaining about speed issues given that there's apparently a countrywide performance problem.

Maggy
19-09-2009, 14:17
Facebook is playing up again that's the only issue I've had so far.

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 14:18
Well the Day Virgin Become Stable Is the Day I get good rep then.. Aint gonna happen is it.

Bring Back NTL..

As for a mental Issue Seeing my Speed drop from 47mb to 47kb.. You Suggest i take a look with glasses?

As For the 120 people Comment. I travel a lot, Half Of the Northeast is on Virgin.

But yes I do have a right to apoligise for any Rush of comments caused,

I jumped into this subect without Full consideration and This happened

So im sorry

I do suffer from issues such as Anger Problems and a Rare Condition Of where If Provoked my instincts are to attack

Maggy
19-09-2009, 14:23
The problem is that you cannot fix anything here.You need to contact VM and keep in contact with them.When you have tried EVERY avenue then come back here and tell us how it turned out.

Then maybe we can offer some reasonable advice or insight.

In some rare cases we can maybe go a step further but not until you have done everything you should to sort it out.

Ignitionnet
19-09-2009, 14:32
Thank you Adzii.

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 14:38
Thank you Adzii.

your welcome,

Gonna go out and do some home tinkering with the line will post with Updated speed and results

Sirius
19-09-2009, 14:46
Have just checked the status page and the news groups and still there is no mention of a country wide fault ?

adzii_nufc
19-09-2009, 14:47
Have just checked the status page and the news groups and still there is no mention of a country wide fault ?

Read Top Page Post :)

Going to Fiddle with it now so Internet off for meantime

Seems like the cable Inside the connector Has Fell off with pressure.. Erm how to explain this The little copper wire thing lol

Looks too short to me so im gonna clip it and Try a fresh one

BenMcr
19-09-2009, 15:05
Probably not a good idea to start cutting the VM wiring!

Ignitionnet
19-09-2009, 16:04
Probably not a good idea to start cutting the VM wiring!

Haha.

Could hardly do a worse job than some installers I've seen ;)

---------- Post added at 16:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

your welcome,

Gonna go out and do some home tinkering with the line will post with Updated speed and results

Good call.

The issue is in all likelihood going to be close to your home.

Grab the diagnostics for upstream and downstream from your modem when you can, http://192.168.100.1

D_Skids
19-09-2009, 16:33
Well I don't know if it is related but I have just found out Email isn't working. I have tried different email addresses and they all fail.

I have also tried webmail to rule out my PC, same problem.

For the record I still use an ntlworld account but have been using it for years without any problems

die5el
19-09-2009, 20:00
Broadband been working here in wales very well no problems here at the moment

KingDaveRa
19-09-2009, 20:34
Virgin Offered 20mb Broadband.. The fastest in the country. Users not realising Download Speeds On a Simple Home Computer Could never Reach that speed

You running a 386 or something?

Sirius
19-09-2009, 20:41
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc

That was a stunning statement from someone that fixes computers

You running a 386 or something?

:LOL:

musicbravo
19-09-2009, 20:48
Holy poop, it must be a nationwide issue as we must all be running off adzii's coax with the broken connector. On a serious note, all is fine and well in rainy Derby although i'm sure the Derby County fans will be crying about their loss. As for VM reliability, been with them sincethe Diamond Cable days in Notts and never reallyhd a problem apart from a couple of cable modem failures.

http://speed.io/pics/2397/8752/speed.io.png (http://www.speed.io)

sollp
19-09-2009, 21:11
Read Top Page Post :)

Going to Fiddle with it now so Internet off for meantime

Seems like the cable Inside the connector Has Fell off with pressure.. Erm how to explain this The little copper wire thing lol

Looks too short to me so im gonna clip it and Try a fresh one

So what happened to the Nationwide fault then?

And you fix computers, just remind us all, what is your business called?

Stuart
19-09-2009, 21:28

If you rely on the line for business, then I would at least look into getting a business line, even if only for the apparently improved support options..

You have a right to complain, but to call it a national issue when Virgin have problems in a few areas is ridiculous. VM's network passes twelve million homes, and they have (I think) over 3 million broadband customers. It's a fair bet that at any given moment, a few thousand of those customers will be having problems. It's how Virgin deal with that that shows them as a good or bad company.

It's also likely that they will (at any given moment) have problems with several areas. Even if those problems occur at the same time and have the same symptoms, it does not follow that they are linked. There could be many problems causing the same symptoms.

Have you reported your problems to Virgin?

Rik
19-09-2009, 21:33
Countrywide?
Dont talk garbage!

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/09/21.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

gauros
19-09-2009, 21:33
I had a problem too, TW10 in London but i rebooted the modem and i am back on normal speeds

cupcakes aka dd
19-09-2009, 21:49
1.27 here in Brum tonight.........crap :(

toytown
19-09-2009, 22:20
1.27 here in Brum tonight.........crapYep same here, it seemed to fix itself earlier on in the day, but its back to just over 1Mbit again. Upload always seems to be fine though.
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/09/20.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

nexy33
19-09-2009, 22:25
The problem is that you cannot fix anything here.You need to contact VM and keep in contact with them.When you have tried EVERY avenue then come back here and tell us how it turned out.

Then maybe we can offer some reasonable advice or insight.

In some rare cases we can maybe go a step further but not until you have done everything you should to sort it out.

Kinda hard when you phone for around an hr after uk closing time and most of the time you get 1 ring and it goes dead only to get the parrot answered script they have no problem why not just replace it with a tape recorder at least itll pick up most times

My speed is back to normal tonite now but its been all over the place here today in scotland with outages to sites

Hiroki
20-09-2009, 00:01
I've had a few problems today with slow speeds and I have been unable to connect to the web most times.....wonder if it's a north east problem?

Impz2002
20-09-2009, 17:51
VM is by far the best resedential ISP available in this country. I would not like to rely on an ADSL Connection the technology just isnt as advanced as cable. Sure there is room for improvement and not everyone has the same experience but as far as i am concerned with my usage and my location VM are second to none.

Impz

p.s. my connection is fine in Harrogate (Leeds Headend)

nexy33
20-09-2009, 20:16
VM is by far the best resedential ISP available in this country. I would not like to rely on an ADSL Connection the technology just isnt as advanced as cable. Sure there is room for improvement and not everyone has the same experience but as far as i am concerned with my usage and my location VM are second to none.

Impz

p.s. my connection is fine in Harrogate (Leeds Headend)

thats only because there are no other cable companies any more they all got swallowed up but in terms of sterling service telewest was light years ahead of the pile of crap we now have. And support was excellent and understandable.

adzii_nufc
20-09-2009, 20:58
I can Confirm I cut New Wiring, And My Apoligies to calling this a countrywide issue,

The Wiring Cut didnt work But Today My Connection Is On the Rise was about 12.7mb's This Morning Rising to just over 45mb's at 6pm

Seems Like There was Only a few at the most affected ( Which is why i am apoligising for the Name of this thread)

I also Apoligise for this Semi-Crusade thats been started. Yes VM customer Service can be a pain. But if every company in the world was Perfect what would we complain about then.

As For the Computer Repairer Remark... Other than Streaming, Broadcasting, Networking and Vistiting Sites Like Microsoft, Virgin.. When have you recieved a 16+ Mb download speed.. This Excludes Premium Sites..

Because Yes Recieving a LEGIT download speed of 16+ mbps is possible on Premium Pay Download Sites But your paying for it... your 50mb connection plus the download..

So if anyone out there is hiding a website where you can utilize this Connection to the sheer maximum care to share?

Btw Anyone Know what The Broadband Cap is On 50mb

Maggy
20-09-2009, 20:58
Kinda hard when you phone for around an hr after uk closing time and most of the time you get 1 ring and it goes dead only to get the parrot answered script they have no problem why not just replace it with a tape recorder at least itll pick up most times

My speed is back to normal tonite now but its been all over the place here today in scotland with outages to sites

The point is this is not a VM site and they do not have any idea that you have a problem until YOU TELL THEM..telling us is not telling them.:)

OK come here and have a rant but if you want to solve the issue then you have deal with VM.:shrug:

scrotnig
20-09-2009, 21:17
By all realistic tests I get between 17 and 20mb.

adzii_nufc
20-09-2009, 21:18
By all realistic tests I get between 17 and 20mb.

Yes on a speedtest... But have you ever Downloaded a file for your use at that speed?

scrotnig
20-09-2009, 21:27
Yes on a speedtest... But have you ever Downloaded a file for your use at that speed?
I don't do it all the time, but last time I tested it it was pretty close.

No complaints from me.

adzii_nufc
20-09-2009, 21:30
I don't do it all the time, but last time I tested it it was pretty close.

No complaints from me.

In My views Higher Broadband Speed Is Brilliant.. But the Whole Country Needs to get involved Because we cannot utilize this speed with Half the country still lagging behind

50mb is perfect for me As a hobby of mine is broadcasting and Gaming

Other than that List the Reasons Why you're on 50mb.. Should make a good topical Discussion :)

cupcakes aka dd
20-09-2009, 21:42
Still around 2.0 in Brum tonight
I want a refund RANT RANT RANT :mad:

adzii_nufc
20-09-2009, 21:44
Once again, If i thought it would come to this i wouldnt have started this TOPIC. like many people said to me. Sitting around making a crusade is not gonna make it go any faster.

VIRGIN! will address this issue like they did with my area. but they only have a limited amount of staff...

Kymmy
20-09-2009, 22:04
All off-topic posts or posts discussing deleted posts removed

Back on topic please guys

Jabbs
21-09-2009, 09:08
I am not at home atm but my brother told me 50mb as normal in Rugeley, he said it hasn't played up once since i went away nearly 2 weeks ago.

GazCBG
21-09-2009, 09:14
My 50mb and my brothers 2/10mb (not sure if he been upgraded yet) has been fine for a weeks if not months other than a couple of what seem to be local faults about a month ago.

Burning_Heart
21-09-2009, 13:48
I live in Basingstoke and my virgin broadband is down since 11/9/09. I call tech support and customer support on daily basis but of no use. They even don't tell me when my broadband will be back on running. I am very disappointed by virgin customer service, don't know what to do...........

Digital Fanatic
21-09-2009, 14:13
I live in Basingstoke and my virgin broadband is down since 11/9/09. I call tech support and customer support on daily basis but of no use. They even don't tell me when my broadband will be back on running. I am very disappointed by virgin customer service, don't know what to do...........

Hi B.H.

Can you tell us a little more about this and we may be able to offer some advice.

:)

Burning_Heart
21-09-2009, 23:35
Thanks for your reply, okay I'll eleborate more if this helps. As I told in my previous message that my broadband 10mbs is down since 11/9/09. On 11th September I called technical support and virgin guy asked me to do normal stuff like switching off modem etc but as modem ready light was flashing therefore he booked an engineer for me. Next morning I got a SMS that engineer appointment is cancelled as this problem is in most of the Basingstoke (due to fibre optic failure) and my Internet will be back on normal within 8 hours. So here you go I am waiting from last 10 days and it is not yet working. Customer service department and technical department don't have any answer for my questions and they only say engineers are working right now and it will be sorted out soon. Only yesterday one customer service advisor told me that virgin engineers are waiting for council approval, I don't know whom to trust. I just want them to give me a time frame that how long it will take, if it's gonna take several more weeks then I do some other arrangements. (apologies for any spelling mistake as I am writing this from my iPhone)

moaningmags
21-09-2009, 23:48
Ask for a fault reference number, there should be one and ask the last time it was updated.

Digital Fanatic
22-09-2009, 00:02
Thanks for your reply, okay I'll eleborate more if this helps. As I told in my previous message that my broadband 10mbs is down since 11/9/09. On 11th September I called technical support and virgin guy asked me to do normal stuff like switching off modem etc but as modem ready light was flashing therefore he booked an engineer for me. Next morning I got a SMS that engineer appointment is cancelled as this problem is in most of the Basingstoke (due to fibre optic failure) and my Internet will be back on normal within 8 hours. So here you go I am waiting from last 10 days and it is not yet working. Customer service department and technical department don't have any answer for my questions and they only say engineers are working right now and it will be sorted out soon. Only yesterday one customer service advisor told me that virgin engineers are waiting for council approval, I don't know whom to trust. I just want them to give me a time frame that how long it will take, if it's gonna take several more weeks then I do some other arrangements. (apologies for any spelling mistake as I am writing this from my iPhone)

ok...sounds like a fibre cut underground and it's in an area which is traffic sensitive and this will be out of Virgin Media's control.. these can sometimes take a couple of weeks... p.s. I've sent you a PM :)

adzii_nufc
22-09-2009, 05:20
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/09/19.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Dammit Virgin! Im starting to lose my patience with them

Anyway Done A Full Re-Cut of the Crappy Wiring NTL did and Nothing So That was Fine

Called them - Already Posted

Speed Went Back up

Speed has Decreased To Awful Levels Again

They Said It Has Affected A few areas of the Northeast and Various Places South

I wanna draw up a Map on this People So any Help would be appreciated

What I want To do is Try Link the areas Affected and Rule out any Problems that could be caused by Different Things

So far What ive got

Speed Issue

Newcastle - Washington - Sunderland Can we get anyone to Rule out Either of these?

Reports Just outside Of Birmingham (Unconfirmed)

Other Issues. Pending

Areas Unaffected - Please Post Your Area and Confirm it has Lack of Speed within the last few days or is completely fine.

DO NOT post if it is something Totally Unrelated Like Not being able to connect

adzii_nufc
22-09-2009, 07:37
7:37am Update : Virgin Says They are Working on the fault. Spped Increase to 3.75mb avg

cupcakes aka dd
22-09-2009, 09:19
Birmingham Perry Barr / Witton

I'm still getting 2.2max for the last week and I'm on 10meg. Average 1.6