PDA

View Full Version : V-Stuff, free photo prints

driftways
06-09-2009, 18:35
After three months of struggling to see how to take advantage of this offer (and giving up!) I joined Cable Forum this week and discovered that I could deal directly with Snapfish using my virginNTL identity. Followed the instructions and Eureka! - the door opened. Thank you to that man - I-d like to buy you a pint and Thank you Cable Forum and why couldn't Virgin have told me that!

Gadgie
08-09-2009, 21:22
Well I did manage to get some pictures printed using the virgin free service, but have hit a snag trying to use the Back Up service?

I have read all the Help pages, and they all start with "once you have down loaded the software" which is my problem, I cant find the link on the Back Up and Storage pages to do that?

So was wondering if anyone could help me...please;)

deathtrap3000
08-09-2009, 21:53
http://downloads.virginmedia.com/onlinebackup/vstuff_backup_Setup.exe

driftways
09-09-2009, 16:27
Re: Gadgie's problem- I did get as far as having v-stuff back up my files. It can't have been difficult, else I wouldn't have managed! But how you retrieve a given file (e.g photos) has proved competely beyond me so I'm quite happy to settle for the 25 prints per month direct from Snapfish until thing are made clearer!

Gadgie
10-09-2009, 22:17
Thanks for that link Deathtrap, I have since discovered that I had already down loaded the software, so what happens now is it pops up with "this application already exists delte and try again?"

So I delete the old one, leaving the latest one, and when I go to open it again, I get that same message?

Think I will just keep using my external hard drive for backing all my stuff up;)

Thanks for you help anyway, I appreciated that.

Just popped to tell you, "it has done it tonight" I thought I would try one more time, and HEY! it worked, got 20 mins left to upload the 186 songs!