PDA

View Full Version : Virgin land line fault

Ken W
30-08-2009, 11:02
I am on Virgin Cable and I have a Virgin land line which when I pick up the receiver I get a long Dah Dah Dah tones and cannot receive or make calls.
I have disconnected all other hand sets and I still have the problem. I have call from my mobile to my Virgin land line my Virgin land line and I get a message saying "You have dial a incorrect number".
Any ideas please?

Kymmy
30-08-2009, 11:03
Yep, ring up faults, not a lot else you personally can do

Digital Fanatic
31-08-2009, 15:31
I am on Virgin Cable and I have a Virgin land line which when I pick up the receiver I get a long Dah Dah Dah tones and cannot receive or make calls.
I have disconnected all other hand sets and I still have the problem. I have call from my mobile to my Virgin land line my Virgin land line and I get a message saying "You have dial a incorrect number".
Any ideas please?

Yeah, call faults on 0845 454 1111 on your mobile and they will call you back on your mobile while they do some tests.

If you get a "unavailable tone" it's usually a switch outage... give 'em call anyway. :)

Ken W
31-08-2009, 15:48
Yeah, call faults on 0845 454 1111 on your mobile and they will call you back on your mobile while they do some tests.

If you get a "unavailable tone" it's usually a switch outage... give 'em call anyway. :)

I gave then a ring on my mobile, the phone was back OK after a few hours.

Digital Fanatic
31-08-2009, 17:59
I gave then a ring on my mobile, the phone was back OK after a few hours.

Good stuff... was it an outage/area issue? :)

Ken W
03-09-2009, 22:45
Good stuff... was it an outage/area issue? :)
They did no say if it was a outage or a area problem.