PDA

View Full Version : email address for Virgin executives

hansi
28-08-2009, 09:40
Can someone help. I have posted on here about my difficulties in trying to get 10mb speed. Virgin sent me a new modem and despite spending over two hours with someone from India, I could not get it to work. Now, when I send a help email to Virgin, they just keep coming back and ask me to activate the modem which of course was the first thing I did. But I still can't get it to connect. Is there anyone in authorit I can email to get this sorted out. Thanks.

BenMcr
28-08-2009, 10:56
Personally I would phone technical support back and get them to send an engineer out. If they refuse ask to speak to their manager - they HAVE to let you do so

webcrawler2050
28-08-2009, 10:57
Can someone help. I have posted on here about my difficulties in trying to get 10mb speed. Virgin sent me a new modem and despite spending over two hours with someone from India, I could not get it to work. Now, when I send a help email to Virgin, they just keep coming back and ask me to activate the modem which of course was the first thing I did. But I still can't get it to connect. Is there anyone in authorit I can email to get this sorted out. Thanks.

Are you an Ex NTL Customer by any chance?

hansi
28-08-2009, 11:06
Yes, I am.

webcrawler2050
28-08-2009, 11:10
I do believe this is a glitch that can happen which takes EX-NTL customers to the activation pages.

If this happens you should never click the link to start activation as it can cause some issues, just clear your cookies, history and temporary files and reboot the modem and router if used.

If the page reappears you then call Technical support who will clear the activation from your account

hansi
28-08-2009, 11:34
I didn't actually go to an activation page. I rang the number that was enclosed with the modem.