PDA

View Full Version : address issue

arka
19-08-2009, 12:55
on the virgin website it says from my postcode that i can get cable broadband but in the list of flats my exact flat is not on the list when i was on the fone to virgin i had to give them the flat number above me so the could send an engineer round

my question is if other flats in my block can get virgin is there any reason why i wont be able to?

the flats i live in is an old converted house and i think the basement flat im in just may be new and thats the reason why virgin cant find it

sorry if this is confusing

webcrawler2050
19-08-2009, 13:06
on the virgin website it says from my postcode that i can get cable broadband but in the list of flats my exact flat is not on the list when i was on the fone to virgin i had to give them the flat number above me so the could send an engineer round

my question is if other flats in my block can get virgin is there any reason why i wont be able to?

the flats i live in is an old converted house and i think the basement flat im in just may be new and thats the reason why virgin cant find it

sorry if this is confusing

As for a spotter - could be a simple mismatch on the database, happens, sometimes. Or one of the VM tech guys, on here can check in greater detail. They will just need your postal code :)

arka
19-08-2009, 13:09
As for a spotter - could be a simple mismatch on the database, happens, sometimes. Or one of the VM tech guys, on here can check in greater detail. They will just need your postal code :)

if they can that would be great ive emailed virgin but seem quite slow at replying:)

webcrawler2050
19-08-2009, 13:16
if they can that would be great ive emailed virgin but seem quite slow at replying:)

Ic ant see why not, they did it for me ^_^

arka
19-08-2009, 13:41
ok cheers