PDA

View Full Version : Is 50Mb everywhere??

Gavin001
18-08-2009, 21:08
Sorry i have not really kept up with the whole situation with 50Mb for a while and i aint really sure if i can receive it or not :S have tried entering my postcode and it just keeps coming up to ring them cause i can receive some services :S

I actually live in Northern Ireland (Derry) and ATM paying £35 a month for 20Mb....plus the £11 for phone but on their site it says I cud b getting 50Mb for that price :S or is this a special only for new customers deal?

Cheers for any information :D

browney
18-08-2009, 21:14
It says they have finished rolling it out but for me and others there online database lists some people as unable to get 50Mb even if the rest of the street can

Gavin001
18-08-2009, 21:26
Aw rite soooo best way to find out is to just give them a ring? Anyone got any information about the price?

Had a bit of trouble with them recently my mum seen something in her bill that she has been paying for since she could remember so she decided to ring up and ask what it is, they told her it was for the Dial Up service, then she asked me...and i told her we havnt had Dial Up for years...so they where charging her £15 a month for a service we didnt even need or have since we got Broadband was a whole handling ringing them up to try get some of the money back...ended up having to write a letter to them!