PDA

View Full Version : V stuff!!!

bigboab5
16-08-2009, 14:08
Hi guys,

I just had a look at the V Stuff, (ie the storage and photos etc) SO I decided to upload some photos, ok perhaps I went a bit over the top and uploaded 499 photos, some 1.66 gb, but it took 3 days to upload.... A bit slow me thinks, it took from 6 to 10 mins to upload each photo. I would have cancelled but there is no option to cancel. well none that I can find. SO I go over to choose my first 50 prints. Lol, It takes about 45 secs of eggtimer every time I add a photo. and it takes several minutes to change pages in the thuimbnail view. It is excruciatingly slow. Any Ideas guys. (by the way, everything else I look at is ok, I can download at full speed on most stuff and uploading is usually very fast.) I am on 20mb Internet.

Ben B
16-08-2009, 14:29
It's the same for me, I just log in and upload directly to the Snapfish photo account now. Go to snapfish.com click forgot password and type your default VM email address, they will then send you a temporary password which you use to log directly into snapfish.com and then you can upload and select your pictures quickly directly through snapfish.

bigboab5
16-08-2009, 14:41
It's the same for me, I just log in and upload directly to the Snapfish photo account now. Go to snapfish.com click forgot password and type your default VM email address, they will then send you a temporary password which you use to log directly into snapfish.com and then you can upload and select your pictures quickly directly through snapfish.

Thanks, I'll give it a go...... it is an absolute nightmare. Can we not report this to someone.... ie at the virgin end...

Ben B
16-08-2009, 14:52
Thanks, I'll give it a go...... it is an absolute nightmare. Can we not report this to someone.... ie at the virgin end...

I think they are already aware and are trying to sort it out. There is a VStuff newsgroup you can report issues on though.