PDA

View Full Version : Problems with snapfish

Soph
15-08-2009, 13:15
Hi,

I am on the XXL package, and I am having problems with getting my photo credits. Has anyone had similar problems, and have they managed to solve the situation?

I joined virgin in June, and set up my account via snapfish as I could not figure out how to do it through virgin! I got 50 credits and then they added another 50. So, I have missed out on 100 photos so far, and am yet to recieve my 100 for this month.

I have contacted both virgin and snapfish and have had no response from either.

I have posted this on the actual VM site http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/V-Stuff/Problems-with-snapfish/td-p/585, and haven't had a response from any VM employees. I doubt they are even monitoring the site and want to help benefit customers.

Soph

xocemp
15-08-2009, 14:01
Call tech support 151 option 2 or 08454541111
They will escalate it to 2nd line support.

shady252
15-08-2009, 14:09
When I had a similar problem I contacted Snapfish directly on 0845 519 0712 and the Snapfish staff were very helpful and gave me my free prints within a couple of days and also made sure I was getting my free prints in the following months.
I don't know how you've already tried to contact Snapfish but I'd try calling rather then emailing, they respond quite slowly to emails.

Crispsting
26-08-2009, 17:11
I have given up on Snapfish!! I used them for some commercial work include large posters and mugs. This week I went to re-order 6 posters and lo and behold they have lost the pictures and posters. They said an engineer was looking into it biut since these were collage prints I could not recreate them since we are talking of 30 images to each poister. When pressed after 3 emails I was told they would not be able to find my orders. This is a big problem as the earlier posters were sold and I can't copy them. i relied on Snapfish to keep the order. Struth it was less than a month ago!! Now to add insult to injury they have sent me a collage mug and the standard is very poor. Noise in the pics - which is not within the original images and even the colour of the mug is dull and looks like its been through a dishwasher a 1000 times. Its a present so even though its poor I have to give it otherwise my friends has no gift. Snapfish excuse? None. Qulaity Control appears to be non-existent. I think these guys have got complacent.

Badders
26-08-2009, 19:01
I have given up on Snapfish!!
Who do you recommend instead? I've been looking for a company which does decent printing. So far I've heard bad reports from most of them regarding quality of prints.

Crispsting
26-08-2009, 22:13
Who do you recommend instead? I've been looking for a company which does decent printing. So far I've heard bad reports from most of them regarding quality of prints.

it took me ages to find Snapfish as `I have used most other firms. I have been gfiven the name of a private printer and may take that route

dlozuk
16-01-2010, 21:07
I have pulled my hair out with snapfish after so many empty "we will sort it". My account had the initial free prints and the p&p 3 times. BUT NEVER EVER had any monthly free prints. I had an order waiting to go and in end PAID for it... GUESS WHAT got someone elses photos. On phoning them 3 times they agreed that I am a co-branded Virgin customer and it will get sorted ARGHHHHHHHHH

So I have given up and gone back to using photobox.