PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question about Upgrading?

robthewizz
13-08-2009, 23:09
Hi,

I am currently a virgin media customer with this package:

L Broadband
XL TV (V+HD)
M Phone

I'm looking to upgrade to 20mb XL Broadband and wondered if I would be able to get one of the new D-Link Wireless "N" Routers for free.

This link on there website does say its free to new customers but what about existing.

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/broadband/wireless.html

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Ben B
13-08-2009, 23:11
You get one for upgrading, mine has been ordered as I upgraded last week, you might get a Netgear one though if they still have stock left of them.

htpntg2005
13-08-2009, 23:12
could call up the upgrade a service team (customer service) and ask them you would like to upgrade to a higher broadband package and see if they can give you that router with the deal (as i am told its for new customers only)
i would ask them that you would get the upgrade there and then if your gaurenteed the router. asking won't hurt.

robthewizz
13-08-2009, 23:13
Thanks for quick reply, I probably wont order till next month anyways so hopefully they will have the new D-Links in my area.

Ben B
13-08-2009, 23:13
could call up the upgrade a service team (customer service) and ask them you would like to upgrade to a higher broadband package and see if they can give you that router with the deal (as i am told its for new customers only)
i would ask them that you would get the upgrade there and then if your gaurenteed the router. asking won't hurt.

You definitely get it, just make sure they order it when you upgrade, you have to ask there and then if it isn't mentioned cause I had to ring to order one once I found out I was eligible