PDA

View Full Version : V+...How many boxes?

GeordieStew
10-08-2009, 12:35
Hi folks

I live in a house with 3 other adults. At the moment, we have 4 (yes, four) sky plus boxes, VM 20MBit and VM Telephone. I'm paying an arm and a leg for the services. Enough to feed a small african nation!

Would ideally like to go back to VM for our television needs. Is it possible? How many boxes can they install in one house? If it's not 4, then that's all I need to know. I've tried phoning but I always come off the phone wanting to stick knitting needles into my eyes!

Thanks in advance
Stew

Peter_
10-08-2009, 12:39
I have seen accounts with 4 STB's and 1 cable modem so they should be able to provide you with your needs and my sister in law has 1 V box and 2 V+ boxes and a cable modem so just call Customer Services on 150 from a Virgin phone or 0845 454 1111 from any other phone.

GeordieStew
10-08-2009, 12:42
Ok. Thank you for your help. Will give them a buzz this afternoon :)

virgin_tech
12-08-2009, 20:29
Technically they can put as many boxes in ur house as houses in the street.. ive seen 7 units running in a house though this customer had to have two rg6 drops, and was considering a HDU (home distribution unit~) two run 2 more

anything is possible thru Virgin, they just need to train, lots of their monkey's better

GeordieStew
13-08-2009, 13:04
OK.

Thank you virgin_tech

I still haven't got around to ringing them. I will do this weekend though.

Just got to work out how much it'll cost vs sky!