PDA

View Full Version : Adding TV and Phone services

Kelco
06-08-2009, 13:12
Hi,

I thinking of adding VM TV and phone services to my existing Broadband connection. At the moment I'm with SKY+ (with sky sports), BT and Virgin XL Broadband. In total this comes to around the £71 mark as I'm on a retention deal with the broadband (paying £20). If I move everything to Virgin, which would be TV XL and sky sports and a V+ box, medium phone and keeping broadband XL, this seems to come to £72 on the website and installation of £49 for V+. Am I likely to still get any loyalty reduction on top of this as I've been NTL\Virgin for years with the broadband (64k I think was the original speed!). If so what would that discount likely amount to? And also, is it something I should ask for or would it be offered?!

Thanks in advance :)
Dave

Kelco
10-08-2009, 08:31
Hi again,

Just wondered if anyone had any comment on this as I'm likely to call this week. Or I'm reading that may be new deals in September so might be worth waiting until then?

Thanks
Dave

arcamalpha2004
10-08-2009, 09:11
I would just call them asking what deal they're willing to offer the package you want at including free installation, I am wondering if you were with them at some point for you tv service ? so there is not a lot of installation to be done.
Dont ask Dont.... ;)

Kelco
10-08-2009, 09:14
yeah was with them when it was cabletel (before NTL) and there's a white box of theirs sitting behind the TV. Also one up in the 3rd bedroom when the boardband comes into.

Madmartigan
11-08-2009, 21:41
You can only have one discount now, even if they try to apply two the second would be removed. They do have some good deals if you're going for all three, best to phone and see what they can offer.