PDA

View Full Version : Happy customer

peteoheat
03-08-2009, 10:23
I know this is the 'issues' thread but I thought I'd post about my successful installation as we're typical quick to condemn and slow to praise.

I was already a broadband customer. But took up a very good offer for TV XL, V+, Phone line and anytime calls, broadband upgrade from 10 to 20Mbps.

Installation was booked for this past Saturday 8pm-1pm. Engineer arrived at 9am. The wall box for the TV was positioned on the wall exactly where i wanted it and after drilling through the external wall to pass the cable the engineer cleaned up the brick dust. V+ box installed and configured with our package. On demand services all tested and working. Full demonstration of the V+ functionality given.

Next the phone line. For some reason I was expecting him to have to install another phone point but he completed the recabling outside the house where the BT and Virgin cables come out of the ground. He transferred our number across and the phone was working within 5mins and he tested it before leaving.

He said that the broadband speed would automatically go up after he closed the job ticket and after checking that I was happy he left. I checked the broadband speed 20mins later and sure enough 20Mbps.

So all in all I'm a happy customer. Now just trying to get used to the V+ UI as compared to my old Series 1 TiVO UI. No search for programmes by name is frustrating!.

Halcyon
03-08-2009, 16:22
Always good to hear a happy customer story :tu: