PDA

View Full Version : 50mb in Coventry

davies1977
30-07-2009, 23:12
Hi, new to the forum!
I am thinking of moving to Virgin Media 50mb, I am currently with O2 - never had a problem with them until I moved to my new address and I apparantly live nearer to the exchange!!! Anyway, I want a reliable broadband service with unlimited downloads (teenage daughters), along with a 'good' router! I have heard good things about Virgin, however I have also heard terrible things to!!! Advice please....

bywater
31-07-2009, 00:12
I am in Coventry and find the broadband not bad at all very reliable good speed and good customers services. Excellent start up deals. I did leave for awhile and went to BT but realised which side my bread was buttered and glad to be back with Virgin. I can recommend Virgin broadband to you. No complaints.

PaulH225
31-07-2009, 08:34
I'm in Southampton and have had the 50Mb service since Saturday - was on 20Mb before that and I've had no real problems with speed or reliability but those can be area specific issues. You say 'good' router, the WNR2000 they supply is, in my opinion, not that good but it all really depends upon what you want it to do.

davies1977
01-08-2009, 19:48
Cheers for advice!!! I have sorted out an installation date - quite excited about getting 50mb broadband!!

broadbandking
01-08-2009, 21:30
Cheers for advice!!! I have sorted out an installation date - quite excited about getting 50mb broadband!!

When Virgin 50Mb broadband works it works brilliant, as it stands I had 50Mb for a few months and never had any issues what so ever.