PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely disgusted need answers.

jennione29
20-07-2009, 22:03
I am already a customer with virgin media for my broadband and home phone and I've decided to upgrade to a V.I.P Package when I ordered this package the lady told me my installation would be Sunday afternoon the 19th July between 1-6pm. i waited in all afternoon and the technician never called, I contacted virgin media and was told my installation had been rescheduled to today the 20th July between 1-6pm,
Yet again ive waited in all afternoon no engineer called, contacted virgin who said the next available date for installation in the 6th of Aug :mad:
I said this wasn't good enough and was asked to speak to a manager she told me she'd phone me back in the morning.
I then phoned up customer service who also looked into it and said the whoever rescheduled my installation and rescheduled it for 2010, I said this was disgusting so she told me shes speaking to a manager and will phone me back before 10pm suprise suprise no telephone call.
Can anyone help me out here im banging my head against a brick wall and getting nowhere if installation isnt going to be till the 6th of Aug they can stick there services. :o:

Babyboomer
20-07-2009, 22:32
Virgin Media are a joke when it comes to customer services.
If I went to my local graveyard I would get a quicker response.
Try sending an email? its even worse. An automated reply is what you get saying "we are on the case" then nothing.
I wish I had stayed with my old supplier.
To make things even worse when you ring the music they play is "I dont need this pressure on" Someone is having a laugh.

Maggy
21-07-2009, 08:11
:bump:

Hopefully someone better qualified than me will be along to offer some advice or explanation.

jennione29
21-07-2009, 09:37
Well phoned them back this morning, managed to speak to yet another manager in installation the earliest date they now have for my installation is the 1st Aug between 1-6pm:mad:
She has got no explanation to why it was canceled in the first place and why I was never informed it had been canceled, this is rubbish customer service no matter what I said they will not give me an earlier installation, as they have said this is not possible.
Thought at least I would have been given one this week but OH no :erm:
Anyone any info on what else I might be able to do or will I just have to wait till the 1st Aug :mad:

Phil-ntl
21-07-2009, 10:28
Not promising any joy but try this for size: neil.berkett@virginmedia.com
Email address for the chief exec. Now i have no idea if he reads the emails personally, in fact due to the volume he must get, i'd say its unlikely but there are people in his office who may be able to help you out. I had the same sort of issue quite a while ago and it was resolved extremely quickly and with no fuss at all by a lady from the same office called Dorothy Brennan.

Hope This Helps

Phil

Russ
21-07-2009, 10:30
If you send me a PM with your name and a contact number I'll make sure it gets passed on to our high level contacts in VM who have the authority to get things moving.

jennione29
21-07-2009, 11:37
Thanks for the advice sent an email and also PM'd you Russ, hope I can get this sorted basically ive had enough just phoned virgin again and was basically told "Why do you keep phoning to be told the same thing over and over again" I said "because im being told different things over again" then the nice guy said "you just get pleasure out of phoning us up and shouting at us " Now I am really fumin :(

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 ----------

No matter where I send that email from it is coming back as failed permanently.

Phil-ntl
21-07-2009, 12:07
my mistake, sorry. try neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk

jennione29
21-07-2009, 12:15

jennione29
21-07-2009, 17:26
Just want to say thanks emailed chief exec, within 1hr got an email back from himself and then got a phone call from his office, after an hour they had gotten hold of my area manager and now my install is happening this thursday afternoon yaaaaay

Raistlin
21-07-2009, 17:49
Nice one, let us know how it goes Thursday :)

Phil-ntl
21-07-2009, 17:55
Glad to be of some help Jenni.

As Rob said, Please let us know how it goes

Phil

jennione29
21-07-2009, 18:08
I will do if all else fails I now have the area managers phone number.