PDA

View Full Version : Private Poll - Do you have 50 Mbit AND are on Quality Trial?'

blenky
14-07-2009, 20:50
Note: trhis private poll supercedes the public one I posted a few days ago. I now realise those of you on the trial will want to keep yourselves anonymous!!

Interested to get a view on current quaility of broadband (that is consistant good speeds) for punters on 50 Mbit who have recently been accepted onto the quaility trials

xocemp
14-07-2009, 20:56
Poll is flawed. There is no option for "exactly what it said on the tin and thats what I got".

The question(s) asked in the poll (imho) are without consequence to the subject tile and is/are therefore redundant.
I'd also like to add at this point, product aside that if the expectations of a given prodcuct is not what is expected, does not deliver, or is deemed substandard for needs. Then the option of downgrading is a choice you have, recurring credits to account for a mitigated service is no service of expectations.

AndyCambs
15-07-2009, 01:54
No-one should be answering as it's against the conditions of being on the trial.

Maggy
15-07-2009, 07:37
No-one should be answering as it's against the conditions of being on the trial.

A good point that perhaps needs to be noted.

Kymmy
15-07-2009, 10:07
Yep, especially as they're answering a poll on a quality trail and probably having thier internet usage monitored.. :rolleyes:

AndyCambs
15-07-2009, 10:08
Is the forum aiding and abetting the discussion of results then?

blenky
16-07-2009, 14:17
Is the forum aiding and abetting the discussion of results then?

The poll does not ask anything about the trial and is private.

It was intended to gauge any change to service quality just PRIOR to people being informed they will be on the trail.

The trial has not started yet as far as I know.

broadbandking
16-07-2009, 22:34
Yep, especially as they're answering a poll on a quality trail and probably having thier internet usage monitored.. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't the thread be closed then?

Maggy
16-07-2009, 22:43
No.It's just that anyone posting or taking the poll should remember the conditions under which they agreed to the trial and answer at their own risk.;)

broadbandking
17-07-2009, 10:08
o right thats fine