PDA

View Full Version : Overreacting?

Russ
30-06-2009, 13:37
On saturday I took my daughter to the beach and we went for a paddle on the water's edge.

About 30 yards away there were a group of lads, they looked about 18 - 20 just messing about in the water. After a while we could see a woman walking down to where we were (the tide was out so it was about a 400 yard walk), you could see she was wearing a bikini as she was pretty tanned and her outfit was lime-green.

She got in to the water, went under and swam about for a bit then came out.

As she walked past the group of lads she said "had a good look boys? Never seen a woman in a bikini before?"

From where I was I didn't hear them say anything to start her off. They might have been looking at her but this is my point - if a woman wears what is the same as her underwear in public, guys are going to look. That's just natural.

Obviously it doesn't give the right for guys to letch and perv but I didn't hear them say anything - so what was that all about?

Paul
30-06-2009, 13:40
Funny, I thought most women wanted to be looked at ;)

superbiatch
30-06-2009, 13:42
Popcorn time :D

Raistlin
30-06-2009, 13:43
Difficult to assess the situation properly without having heard the tone she said it in and seen her body language as she said it.

Kymmy
30-06-2009, 13:44
Must be why I wear leathers and a helmet (motorcycle helmet!!!!!!) most times!!! Hard though to swim in them ;)

Raistlin
30-06-2009, 13:46
Dunno, the Zovirax woman manages it and she's quite an attractive lady :)

punky
30-06-2009, 13:48
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/06/1.gif

STONEISLAND
30-06-2009, 13:48
On saturday I took my daughter to the beach and we went for a paddle on the water's edge.

About 30 yards away there were a group of lads, they looked about 18 - 20 just messing about in the water. After a while we could see a woman walking down to where we were (the tide was out so it was about a 400 yard walk), you could see she was wearing a bikini as she was pretty tanned and her outfit was lime-green.

As she walked past the group of lads she said "had a good look boys? Never seen a woman in a bikini before?"

From where I was I didn't hear them say anything to start her off. They might have been looking at her but this is my point - if a woman wears what is the same as her underwear in public, guys are going to look. That's just natural.

Obviously it doesn't give the right for guys to letch and perv but I didn't hear them say anything - so what was that all about?

Nothing wrong with a quick glance surely? :)

If it does cause a problem……………get the shades on! :cool:

superbiatch
30-06-2009, 13:52

Those guys particularly clever even have the mirrored ones ;)

icestar2
30-06-2009, 13:54
Dunno, the Zovirax woman manages it and she's quite an attractive lady :)

I always thought it was the stig :)

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

Nothing wrong with a quick glance surely? :)

Lol Stone has all the tricks ;)

STONEISLAND
30-06-2009, 13:54

Nah mirrored ones are not only out of fashion, but plainly obvious of your cause! ;)

:D

superbiatch
30-06-2009, 13:56
Nah mirrored ones are not only out of fashion, but plainly obvious of your cause! ;)

You guys can't perv without being caught anyway (glasses or not), personally I'm not bothered its always good for a laugh :D

dilli-theclaw
30-06-2009, 13:56
It's amazing how much I get away with when I'm out and about :)

Damien
30-06-2009, 14:03
Was she angry or flirty?

v0id
30-06-2009, 14:06
I'd have replied "No, give us another twirl luv"

matt-h
30-06-2009, 14:14
Sounds to me like she was just winding them up....

Graham M
30-06-2009, 14:15
It's amazing how much I get away with when I'm out and about :)

Just wave the stick around a bit eh? :)

Russ
30-06-2009, 14:15
Was she angry or flirty?

Her tone suggested she wasn't happy with them.

dilli-theclaw
30-06-2009, 14:17
Just wave the stick around a bit eh? :)Yup, it's amazing how many people assume 'blind' or 'partially sighted' means 'can't see smeg all' :)

I was once had a go at in woolies by someone because he thought I was 'looking at him funny'

matt-h
30-06-2009, 14:20
Her tone suggested she wasn't happy with them.

Wearing a lime green bikini is going to attract glances whether deliberate or not...

Was she cute ?

;)

Paul
Hmm, pretty sure most people would assume 'blind' means cannot see anything :)

danielf
Yup, it's amazing how many people assume 'blind' or 'partially sighted' means 'can't see smeg all' :)

I was once had a go at in woolies by someone because he thought I was 'looking at him funny'

You weren't swinging a seeing eye dog around were you? ;)

dilli-theclaw
30-06-2009, 14:22
Hmm, pretty sure most people would assume 'blind' means cannot see anything :)Then they'd be wrong ;) only %4 of people registred blind can't actually see anything at all.

Anyway I guess that's a whole other topic :)

Gary L
30-06-2009, 17:16

You can get them lenses that take pictures at the side, instead where everyone thinks your pointing it. in front :)

papa smurf
30-06-2009, 17:33
You can get them lenses that take pictures at the side, instead where everyone thinks your pointing it. in front :)

women they moan when you notice them then moan when you don't :rolleyes:

Gary L
30-06-2009, 17:39
women they moan when you notice them then moan when you don't :rolleyes:

They moan anyway. the only time they shut up is when they have their mouths full or are fast asleep snoring their heads off.

rogerdraig
30-06-2009, 17:44
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2009/06/1.gif

lol

papa smurf
30-06-2009, 17:44
They moan anyway. the only time they shut up is when they have their mouths full or are fast asleep snoring their heads off.

rogerdraig
30-06-2009, 17:48
has put his flack jacket helmet and cricket box on ready for the ladies who will surly come by

:angel: me ;)

Roseblue
30-06-2009, 17:57
Sounds like she had the whole sea to swim in. Why swim and exit the water right where the guys were unless she was trying to draw attention to herself. I think she was flirting.

Pia
30-06-2009, 18:09
She sounds like she's full of herself. How random to come near a load of young lads to swim, and then draw attention to herself.

I reckon she'd be a bunny boiler if anyone ever got past her love for herself.

Russ
30-06-2009, 18:13
She sounds like she's full of herself. How random to come near a load of young lads to swim, and then draw attention to herself.

I reckon she'd be a bunny boiler if anyone ever got past her love for herself.

I knew I could rely on Pia to make an on-topic post.. :angel:

Thing is though, if you're going to wear next to nothing in public, men are going to notice.

Raistlin
30-06-2009, 18:29
Is that the voice of experience Russ? :erm:

Russ
30-06-2009, 18:36
Yes :spin:

superbiatch
30-06-2009, 18:54
Tbh sounds like she's being a bit of a manipulative bitch, get the attention and then moan about it. Thankfully we aren't all like that ;)

Dude111
01-07-2009, 12:56
Funny, I thought most women wanted to be looked at ;)Many are shy and dont wanna be seen.. (It doesnt help as we all know what they look like anyway!)

Julian
01-07-2009, 13:40

"Yeah, of course we've seen a woman in a bikini before, just not one that goes completely see through when it is wet!!"

lucy7
03-07-2009, 12:38
:)On saturday I took my daughter to the beach and we went for a paddle on the water's edge.

When the guys stop looking, thats the problem!! :)

Typing as one who has just come off the beach here in The Canaries.

Its only natural for a guy to look, ladies who get on their high horse about stuff like that need to realise that!