PDA

View Full Version : Excellent service

Kymmy
23-06-2009, 10:27
First time in months my internet failed, tried the usual resets never went further than a SYNC error..

Rang up BTS (Business Tech Support), within 5 minutes of putting the phone down I now have full internet access.

So a BIG :tu: from me to BTS

Graham M
23-06-2009, 10:34
But still it could have been nothing to do with them couldn't it? :)

Kymmy
23-06-2009, 10:51
Perhaps, but with the co-incedence in call/time I'm more than likely to believe it's them..

But still call answered within 10 seconds of going through to tech support, nice and polite and a good outcome, still 10/10 in my book :p:

Ben B
23-06-2009, 19:41
First time in months my internet failed, tried the usual resets never went further than a SYNC error..

Rang up BTS (Business Tech Support), within 5 minutes of putting the phone down I now have full internet access.

So a BIG :tu: from me to BTS

Judging by the time you posted that my residential service went off around then and returned after 5 minutes with same problems as yours... :rolleyes:

Peter_
23-06-2009, 19:46
Judging by the time you posted that my residential service went off around then and returned after 5 minutes with same problems as yours... :rolleyes:
She does not live in Manchester though so that will be a coincidence.

Ben B
23-06-2009, 19:52
unless it was a national fault that people just haven't mentioned...:D

Kymmy
23-06-2009, 19:53
Perhaps my BB on the Flitwick UBR (bedfordshire) had a sympathy outage with Manchester...Well I am a mancunian :p:

Peter_
23-06-2009, 19:56
unless it was a national fault that people just haven't mentioned...:D
I would have noticed believe me, check my sig :D:D:D
Download Failed (1) (http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Stuff-Smileys.html)