PDA

View Full Version : Am I being unfair?

Central
22-06-2009, 12:04
About making this complaint

On the 8th June 2009 I got a free upgrade which included a free Sony Ericsson C905. The phone was fine until 8 days later some of the buttons stopped working.

I tried to call up the faults line from a landline only to be met with a constant engaged line. I then had to call after 6pm from my mobile. But by that time the the department I had to ring was closed. Customer services put a order through for a replacement for the 19th June which was a Friday to be sent to my work place as I was at work.

On the Friday I rang up to confirm the address on my break which lasted 30 minutes. The whole phonecall took me 30 minutes and I wasted a break just trying to get a simple question from Vodafone. Eventually I got told that the order had been messed up and no phone would be coming out. I then got told I would be able to get a replacement for Monday. So now thats 5 days with a faulty phone. I would hope Vodafone would find this unnacceptable.

Now come today and the way I have been messed about with Vodafone I decided to ring up and see if the people I last spoke had done there job. It took me 46 minutes to try and get a answer. I only asked if my phone had been dispatched. I was not asking for miracles. I must of had the Vodafone grand tour of departments because I must of spoke to atleast 5 of them.